When Jordan Falls To the Palestinians!

People always criticize their governments, people here do it too but I am telling you I would not want that job of leading a government, it is not as easy as most people think it is.

Let it all fall. Let all monies given to the entire middle east be taken away.

Let's see what the people can do. Let's see how long it is of the people until it turns to something else? Shall we?

I say a resounding "YES"!

Be careful what you wish for. Israel had relative peace at its borders, except for the North (who are scared stiff after the ass wooping they took last time). Now it could be back to war-readiness at all its borders including a much large stronger and well US supplied Egyptian Army!

You fought in the '73 war, you know first hand that wasn't a cake walk. A invasion force of a Muslim Brotherhood run Egyptian Army, Hezbollah lead Lebanese Army, Assssad Lead Syrian Army, Aragon lead tough Turkish Army (no doubt he would lend support, supplies, and even troops to an invasion), a PLO lead Jordanian Army, Ayatollah run Iranian Army and other country lending a hand like Libya, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan et. against Israel would not turn out like the last ones and would end in nuclear war.

This isn't 1967!!!

What you forget is that we have a book that states all this will happen. On G-d's time. Not yours. Not mine. G-d's. I pray he hurries, no more.

Lebanon was 80% Christian until the Palestinians flocked there right?
Incorrect

Christians were a minority well before the Palestinians had to flee to Lebanon. :cool:

My bad it was 54% Christian.

The country of Lebanon was formed from part of the Ottoman Empire, which ruled the Middle-East for four centuries prior to World War I; after that, it was part of the Mandate Area set aside by England and France for settlement of Jews and Muslims - it was established as an independent country after World War II. Once predominantly Christian (54% to 44% Muslim), in the mid-sixties it became prosperous despite the lack of oil resources, bustling with activity, construction of apartments, hotels and tourism - boasting the highest living standards of any Arab country in the world. Its capital, Beirut, grew from 450 thousand to 1.25 million persons (about 50% of Lebanon's population); the country was proud of Beirup being called "Paris" of the Mid-East.

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Lesso...d-54%-Christian)---EurArabia-Next?&id=1983130

Soon it will be the Afghanistan (Taliban style) of the Arabian Peninsula. On their choice. Let it be of the people's choice is all I say.

Let us see what the people want.

Lebanon is definently Muslim majority now, but that was not always the case.

There will be less and less. Look to search for Muslim countries and their populations sixty years ago and today.

There you will find truth. I will not supply links. They are easy to find.

There will be less and less. Look to search for Muslim countries and their populations sixty years ago and today.

Oh you don't have to tell me, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, Kuwait, Iraq, and Libya all had populations of Jews, Christians and Muslims living side by side 60 years ago. Now you will be hard pressed to find a handful of Jews in any of these countries and more Christians are leaving everyday.

Oh you don't have to tell me, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, Kuwait, Iraq, and Libya all had populations of Jews, Christians and Muslims living side by side 60 years ago. Now you will be hard pressed to find a handful of Jews in any of these countries and more Christians are leaving everyday.

Indeed.

Or they could get alot better. :eusa_angel:

Whens the last time a regime has fallen in the Middle east to have a new government rise up successfully right after? it usually takes years or even decades to get to that point.

Off the top of my head?

1948 - Israel
1979 - Iran

Why do people keep saying Iran? Iran went to war with Iraq for 8 years after the Revolution, life was very very hard for the average Iranian after the Revolution, many of them left the country completely, do you think Iran was like Sweden in 1979?

Whens the last time a regime has fallen in the Middle east to have a new government rise up successfully right after? it usually takes years or even decades to get to that point.

Off the top of my head?

1948 - Israel
1979 - Iran

Why do people keep saying Iran? Iran went to war with Iraq for 8 years after the Revolution, life was very very hard for the average Iranian after the Revolution, many of them left the country completely, do you think Iran was like Sweden in 1979?

Because they have no true answer to your question HG.

You must remember that Iran was attacked by Iraq.

The Iranians didn't want to be involved in a war.

But Saddam was encouraged by the U.S. to invade Iran.

And was provided money, weapons, and logistical support by America in order to take down the government in Tehran. :evil:

And was provided money, weapons, and logistical support by America in order to take down the government in Tehran. :evil:

You are right but you left out one part. Inside Iran the majority does not support the religous backed dictatorship. They never have. They were sacrificed in the Iran/Iraq war. I lost a few friends that I went to Georgia State with.
Let them all, the secular and religous tyrants,kill each other and let Allah sort them out. We supported a secular tyrant in Hussein to fight the terror backed Iranians. Which is worse?
But you have it almost correct and make a good point. Friends of my son state many of the weapons they confiscated in Iraq were American made and now in Afghanistan the Taliban are fighting us with weapons we gave them to fight the Russians.

BOTH regimes are/were terrible. What we are seeing now is a taste of freedom.
Either they want religion backed governments or FREEDOM.
There is no in between.

Last edited:

Still life for the average Iranian was very very hard the first 10 years after the Revolution, for most it still is. Iran hardly turned into Sweden the day after the Shah left town.

Before a Jewish state was gerrymandered from a population that was two-thirds non-Jewish?

Maybe this was what the first British military governor of Jerusalem saw when he wrote of creating a little loyal Jewish Ulster among a sea of Arab hostilism.

Before a Jewish state was gerrymandered from a population that was two-thirds non-Jewish?
"One always finds in Palestine Arabs who have been in the country only a few weeks or a few months. Since they are themselves strangers in a strange land, they are the loudest to cry: 'Out with the Jews!'. Amongst them are to be found representatives of every Arab country: Arabs from Transjordan, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Egypt, the Sudan and Iraq."
L. Farago, Palestine at the Crossroads, 1937. Nothing like settlers, calling others settlers.
Maybe this was what the first British military governor of Jerusalem saw when he wrote of creating a little loyal Jewish Ulster among a sea of Arab hostilism.
Maybe a "sea of arab pestilism"?

The people of Jordan and Egypt are sick and tired of their weak governments that befriend the terrorist state of Israel because of the U.S. bribes and handouts. :doubt:

And they are great friends with the Palestinians?
The Palestininans get as bad a deal, or worse, from all of the Arab countries.
How come you folks hate the Palestinians and have always turned your backs on them?
When was the last time an Isreali taped bombsaround their waist and went into an elementary school and blew everyone up?

The people of Jordan and Egypt are sick and tired of their weak governments that befriend the terrorist state of Israel because of the U.S. bribes and handouts. :doubt:

And they are great friends with the Palestinians?
The Palestininans get as bad a deal, or worse, from all of the Arab countries.
How come you folks hate the Palestinians and have always turned your backs on them?
When was the last time an Isreali taped bombsaround their waist and went into an elementary school and blew everyone up?

The people support the Palestinians. The governments do not and the quote answers that question.

Forum List

Back