When Jordan Falls To the Palestinians!

Whens the last time a regime has fallen in the Middle east to have a new government rise up successfully right after? it usually takes years or even decades to get to that point.
Iranian Revolution 1979 :cool:

Iraq attacked Iran right away after the revolution and they were at war for 8 years, life was not very good for the average Iranian during that time and many left the country.

Good. Let it all fall. Let's have the world see just what these people want.

Always it has been, "The Leadership, they do this", and "The Leadership, they do that".

Now we will know what the Arabian people want.

I want the world to see that as well.

This is good. The world will see what the moderates along with their extremists can do.

I reiterate.

This is GOOD!

People always criticize their governments, people here do it too but I am telling you I would not want that job of leading a government, it is not as easy as most people think it is.

When Jordan Falls To the Palestinians!

Don't worry. Jordan will always rise above.

michael-jordan-by-slashfilmdotcom.jpg

Always it has been, "The Leadership, they do this", and "The Leadership, they do that".

This is good. The world will see what the moderates along with their extremists can do.

I reiterate.

This is GOOD!

People always criticize their governments, people here do it too but I am telling you I would not want that job of leading a government, it is not as easy as most people think it is.

Let it all fall. Let all monies given to the entire middle east be taken away.

Let's see what the people can do. Let's see how long it is of the people until it turns to something else? Shall we?

I say a resounding "YES"!

I reiterate.

This is GOOD!

Let's see what the people can do. Let's see how long it is of the people until it turns to something else? Shall we?

If the money stops their just going to blame the Jews as usual. I think the new Egyptian government is going to still want that $1 billion a year from the US.

Black September in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In September 1970 the Palestinian rose up and tried to take over Jordan. The Jordanian army slaughtered 20,000 Palestinians. In the 70s they could get away with such brutality.

Fastforward to 2011. The Palestinian, who now make up the majority, are uprising again. The Jordanian King is running scared. He fired his PM and entire cabinet. They protesters are still taking to the streets. It won't be long before open revolts. I doubt the Jordanian arm could get away with slaughtering another 20K Palestinians!

Thousands protest in Jordan - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Works for me.

Some Facts On The Ground!

Jordan is Palestine
* The current queen of Jordan is an Arab 'Palestinian'.

* Approximately half of Jordan's prime ministers since 1950 have been Arab 'Palestinians'.

* More than 2/3 of the Jordanian people are Arab 'Palestinians'.

* The majority of citizens residing in the capital of Amman are Arab 'Palestinians'.

* Arab 'Palestinians' constitute not less than one half of the members of the armed forces, according to the late King Hussein, as broadcast on Amman Radio February 3, 1973.

* The majority of other security forces are Arab 'Palestinians'.

* Jordan occupies 77% of the original Palestine Mandate (originally promised to the Jewish people). The population density of Jordan is less than 61 people per square mile leaving lots of room to absorb many more of their brethren and cousins.

Quotes on the situation:
"There should be a kind of linkage because Jordanians and Palestinians are considered by the PLO as one people,"
- according to Farouk Kaddoumi, then head of the PLO Political Department, who gave the statement to Newsweek on March 14, 1977. Distinguished Arab-American Princeton University historian Philip Hitti testified before the Anglo-American Committee,

"There is no such thing as 'Palestine' in history."
- According to Arab-American columnist Joseph Farah,

"Palestine has never existed - before or since - as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire, and briefly by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland. There was no language known as Palestinian. There was no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a Palestine governed by the Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc."
- These authoritative, honest statements are by Arabs, Jordanians and Palestinians, and absolutely must be taken at their face value and word.

Says something for immigrations laws now doesn't it.

I reiterate.

This is GOOD!

Be careful what you wish for. Israel had relative peace at its borders, except for the North (who are scared stiff after the ass wooping they took last time). Now it could be back to war-readiness at all its borders including a much large stronger and well US supplied Egyptian Army!

You fought in the '73 war, you know first hand that wasn't a cake walk. A invasion force of a Muslim Brotherhood run Egyptian Army, Hezbollah lead Lebanese Army, Assssad Lead Syrian Army, Aragon lead tough Turkish Army (no doubt he would lend support, supplies, and even troops to an invasion), a PLO lead Jordanian Army, Ayatollah run Iranian Army and other country lending a hand like Libya, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan et. against Israel would not turn out like the last ones and would end in nuclear war.

This isn't 1967!!!

An Obama lead America will not step in (which is not unusal since no US President has ever sent one troop to fight in Israel's wars). He might not even send supplies as Nixon did. Eurabia will blame Israel and call for Israel to use restraint. It will be tiny Israel vs the world!

Last edited:
The terrorist state of Israel has been living in a Zionist fantasy world for a long time.

Now it looks like the people in the Middle East are rising up and demanding Israel be held accountable for it's crimes against humanity.

Once America figures out that Israel isn't our 51st state.

And that Israels fascist policies are not America's problem.

Israel will be boycotted, isolated, and left to self implode and dissolve in non existence. :cool:

:funnyface: You still crying little girl? Mods here to help you?

No, he's just wishing. Our book foretells all of this. Even America will be against us.

blessisrael.jpg

It comes. We pray for out G-d to finish this and it comes...

Forum List

Back