When Joe Wilson Said "You Lie,", he was right

When Joe Wilson Said "You Lie,", he was right
t/p pajamasmedia

Rep. Wilson Shouts 'You Lie!' During Obama's Health Care Address - YouTube

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced on Tuesday that it has awarded $28.8 million to 67 community health centers with funds from the Obamacare health reform law.

Of that $28.8 million, “approximately $8.5 million will be used by 25 New Access Point awardees to target services to migrant and seasonal farm workers,” Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Spokeswoman Judy Andrews told CNSNews.com. HRSA is a part of HHS.

Andrews said that grant recipients will not check the immigration status of people seeking services.

Points of emphasis added. There are between 12 and 20 million illegal aliens in the United States. The fact that immigration status will not be checked at these health centers means illegal aliens will be treated, at American taxpayer expense, and in contradiction to what President Obama said. He lied in the service of passing a bill that a majority opposed and which is helping sink the US economy.

Of Course he was. I said that at the time. Obama was lying, and Obama has lied to us many many times. I thought everyone knew that, even the Piece of shit Democrats who attack Wilson and defended Obama, I thought knew Obama was lying.

Lately it seems not only is he incapable of leadership, or taking blame for his actions, But he is almost incapable of telling the Truth anymore.

Hello, I'm a fucking hypocritical douchebag conservative fuckface. I told the negro president that he's a liar and we all know that he is. Please donate to me, especailly if you want to "take back America" to a time when negros weren't presidents but our property. I'm Joe Wilson and I'm a fucking fuckface.
Joe Wilson sucks. He also voted Yea for us to pay for illegal immigrants regarding unpaid healthcare bills.

You are a real "tough" guy, huh?. All of those F-bombs and other curse words that you drop in this forum strike terror in the rest of us. Your "shock and awe" gutter talk makes you seem so much more intelligent, well-informed, and "cutting edge" than the rest of us. So tell me, what else do you do with those "magic fingers" of yours? On second thought, I'm sure we don't want to know.

:cuckoo: :clap2: :eek:

didn't you see where I said youtube comments? Those are not my words.

'Underserved communities' is codeword for illegals and poor immigrants.

Or perhaps it's exactly what it sounds like. "Underserved Areas/Populations are areas or populations designated by HRSA as having: too few primary care providers, high infant mortality, high poverty and/or high elderly population." Shockingly, some residents of areas with that designation will be here illegally. Stop the presses.

Yeppers.

Starve em.
Keep em dumb.
Deny health care to em.
Make sure they can't vote.
Call em all sorts of names.
Make sure they can't live anywhere near you.

But for heavens sakes..make sure they bring each and every pregnancy to term.

:lol: :clap2:

illegals can't vote in national elections

well, unless they are in a Democratic area with ACORN

Last edited:
Impossible. In case of a discrepancy between the Lightbringer and reality, reality is wrong.

Right, USMB lefties?

the Lightbringer? Is this another one of those names that only righties use?

Sorry. Meant "lightworker".

Here's where it gets gooey. Many spiritually advanced people I know (not coweringly religious, mind you, but deeply spiritual) identify Obama as a Lightworker, that rare kind of attuned being who has the ability to lead us not merely to new foreign policies or health care plans or whatnot, but who can actually help usher in a new way of being on the planet, of relating and connecting and engaging with this bizarre earthly experiment. These kinds of people actually help us evolve. They are philosophers and peacemakers of a very high order, and they speak not just to reason or emotion, but to the soul.​
Is Obama an enlightened being? / Spiritual wise ones say: This sure ain't no ordinary politician. You buying it? - Page 2 - SFGate

So, you want to make the case that Morford is a rightie, or will you concede?

Actually -- you'll probably run away, just like the last time you asked that question.
Yo, bode! You gonna acknowledge this post, or are you going to pretend it doesn't exist, just like the other one?

'Underserved communities' is codeword for illegals and poor immigrants.

Or perhaps it's exactly what it sounds like. "Underserved Areas/Populations are areas or populations designated by HRSA as having: too few primary care providers, high infant mortality, high poverty and/or high elderly population." Shockingly, some residents of areas with that designation will be here illegally. Stop the presses.

He said that no money would be spent on caring for illegal immigrants.

Money is being being spent to do exactly that.

He lied.

Starve em.
Yep It's wrong to starve people, even neocons need their slave labor fed to do work for pennies on the dollar.

Keep em dumb.
Well this serves the pinko interest more than the bankster interest now doesn't it?
:idea:
Although you maybe you have a point... who's interest does "public education" serve anyway?
(Maybe it's the bankster, ya know fill the slaves full of "LA RAZA" type nonsense?, keep them distracted?)
You make a good point... Public education is merely a tool for the slave master.

Deny health care to em.
:rolleyes:
Yeah because the elitist medical system isn't a crock to begin with...
Real medical attention is only allowed to the elite, it has been outlawed for poor people, native or immigrant, to practice medicine.
This premise would be laughable if it were not so inhumane...

Make sure they can't vote.
Gotta be a citizen to vote.
What the heck is wrong with that?

Call em all sorts of names.
:eusa_liar:
bwahahahahaha, like you never call anyone names.

Make sure they can't live anywhere near you.
This point is the most revealing of your agenda.

You have absolutely expressed your hatred for "Freedom of Association", I hope you are not such a hyppocrite as to call yourself a "Liberal" because this statement clearly identrifies you as more of a marxist(elitist) than a liberal.

He lied.

He said illegals wouldn't be insured by the reforms. They aren't. In fact, the law even takes the preposterous step of not allowing illegals to buy their own unsubsidized coverage through Exchanges.

What has not changed is that EMTALA allows illegals to be treated in emergency rooms and community health centers treat all comers. No one suggested either of those things would change. If you somehow heard "no money would be spent on caring for illegal immigrants," did you really think the ACA repealed EMTALA?

"There are also those who claim that our reform efforts would insure illegal immigrants. This, too, is false. The reforms -- the reforms I'm proposing would not apply to those who are here illegally. "​

Last edited:
"illegals can't vote in national elections

well, unless they are in a Democratic area with ACORN"

Absolutely no evidence anyone voted fraudulently. ACORN min. wage workers put down fake (joke?)names to get paid- end of scandal. You're totally misled. Over 50% of Pub dupes believe ACORN stole the election. Because they are brainwashed MORONS.

Last edited:

He lied.

He said illegals wouldn't be insured by the reforms. They aren't. In fact, the law even takes the preposterous step of not allowing illegals to buy their own unsubsidized coverage through Exchanges.

What has not changed is that EMTALA allows illegals to be treated in emergency rooms and community health centers treat all comers. No one suggested either of those things would change. If you somehow heard "no money would be spent on caring for illegal immigrants," did you really think the ACA repealed EMTALA?

"There are also those who claim that our reform efforts would insure illegal immigrants. This, too, is false. The reforms -- the reforms I'm proposing would not apply to those who are here illegally. "​

I guess it just depends on what is is.

The original post from the OP:

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced on Tuesday that it has awarded $28.8 million to 67 community health centers with funds from the Obamacare health reform law.

Of that $28.8 million, “approximately $8.5 million will be used by 25 New Access Point awardees to target services to migrant and seasonal farm workers,” Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Spokeswoman Judy Andrews told CNSNews.com. HRSA is a part of HHS.

Andrews said that grant recipients will not check the immigration status of people seeking services.
Points of emphasis added. There are between 12 and 20 million illegal aliens in the United States. The fact that immigration status will not be checked at these health centers means illegal aliens will be treated, at American taxpayer expense, and in contradiction to what President Obama said. He lied in the service of passing a bill that a majority opposed and which is helping sink the US economy.

end quote.

If we assume that Ms. Andrews was speaking English, we can only read this one way. How you have made the interpretation that you made is beyond me. That HHS is saying that money comes from "the obama Health Care Reform Law" cannot be disputed.

Again, he said it would not. It does. He lied. There is no other way to read this.

Last edited:

I'm still trying to figure out what you're referring to when you say "no money would be spent on caring for illegal immigrants" and when the article says "illegal aliens will be treated...in contradiction to what President Obama said."

I'm not aware of anyone suggesting that suddenly, for the first time ever, illegal immigrants could not receive medical treatment in the United States (which, among other things, would imply a repeal of EMTALA). The thread is about the speech Joe Wilson interrupted, so the relevant quote is:

There are also those who claim that our reform efforts would insure illegal immigrants. This, too, is false.

And yet that doesn't seem to be what folks are referring to, since illegals can't even buy unsubsidized insurance coverage through the new Exchanges, nor have they become eligible for public insurance coverage. So what quote or promise or whatever are you referring to?

Joe Wilson's apology video - He sure is a born speaker...

Joe Wilson's apology video - He sure is a born speaker... - YouTube

Comments on youtube:

Hello, I'm a fucking hypocritical douchebag conservative fuckface. I told the negro president that he's a liar and we all know that he is. Please donate to me, especailly if you want to "take back America" to a time when negros weren't presidents but our property. I'm Joe Wilson and I'm a fucking fuckface.
Flag 1 year ago Like•Dislike•Reply 3 people like this
xxPotStarxx
Joe Wilson sucks. He also voted Yea for us to pay for illegal immigrants regarding unpaid healthcare bills.

Where's the one of obiedoodle apologizing for lying?..... oh wait......:eusa_whistle:

Man Obama is gonna have a tuff run in 2012 and people like greenbeard ain't helping... You guys need to stop lying first or people will just keep writting you off, notice Obama's numbers just get worse and worse?

Joe Wilson's apology video - He sure is a born speaker...

Joe Wilson's apology video - He sure is a born speaker... - YouTube

Comments on youtube:

Flag 1 year ago Like•Dislike•Reply 3 people like this
xxPotStarxx

Where's the one of obiedoodle apologizing for lying?..... oh wait......:eusa_whistle:
In case of a discrepancy between reality and Obama -- reality is wrong.

Right, USMB lefties?

I'm still trying to figure out what you're referring to when you say "no money would be spent on caring for illegal immigrants" and when the article says "illegal aliens will be treated...in contradiction to what President Obama said."

I'm not aware of anyone suggesting that suddenly, for the first time ever, illegal immigrants could not receive medical treatment in the United States (which, among other things, would imply a repeal of EMTALA). The thread is about the speech Joe Wilson interrupted, so the relevant quote is:

There are also those who claim that our reform efforts would insure illegal immigrants. This, too, is false.

And yet that doesn't seem to be what folks are referring to, since illegals can't even buy unsubsidized insurance coverage through the new Exchanges, nor have they become eligible for public insurance coverage. So what quote or promise or whatever are you referring to?

Okay. You're right. The lying two faced deceptor in chief led everyone to believe one thing and his minions went forth to spread the word that that deceptively led everyone to believe one thing while he intended all along to do something else.

Do you think that it's at all odd that everyone on the planet who heard him speak would have taken one message from his message and only by slicing and dicing every syllable do we find that what he said was not what he meant?

Let me quote Richard nixon:

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you know that what I said is not what I meant."

Is this the standard to which you hold the current one termer?

Partisan...Hack. Connect the dots.

Forum List

Back