When it will be cooler in the house ..

Selivan

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
You built a house in which
- heat losses comply with the Construction Regulations ...
- Natural ventilation of the building is made in the house, according to the building regulations

-----------------------------------------------
BUT, the house is not air-conditioned and there is not even a fan .... (forced cooling and ventilation)

Now it's a hot summer ....
=====================================
1. You must open all the windows so that outside air penetrates into all rooms
2 You must close all windows, and hang tight dark curtains

Which option would you choose? :04:

If a house is insulated to code they should be opened at night when outside temps tend to cool. They should be closed and blocked in the day due to heat convection and to take advantage of temp retention (insulation).

• Banned
If a house is insulated to code they should be opened at night when outside temps tend to cool. They should be closed and blocked in the day due to heat convection and to take advantage of temp retention (insulation).
Absolutely the right answer ...
I see that you have a "northern arm" and northern training :04:

I actually applied this when my power was cut off while living in Turkey. July in Turkey is no joking matter.

• Banned
I actually applied this when my power was cut off while living in Turkey. July in Turkey is no joking matter.
All the same - right ...
- I grew up on the Black Sea coast in the subtropics
- Lived in Ukraine and Moldova
----------------------------------
- And also in the Arctic and Siberia

================================
- Served in the Army on the Finnish Border

I knew that but I got over it. Don't live more than 10-15 degrees north of the equator and under 600-800 meters or over 2000 high ;-) . Problem over

Forum List

Back