When it happens to you or your family will you finally W T F U???

When you , or your wife, or daughter are raped by an illegal alien, will you W T F U???

• Nope, as a liberal i dont give a shit about women, why else do i like Bill Clinton?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, as a liberal US men rape women too, so it is all right for illegals to do it also.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I am tired of this bullshit given by the left that illegals only want to be here for work.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • As a Conservative, i already knew it was a bad idea with illegals, and will gladly help remove them.

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
Internment is wrong and will never happen here again unless the US as we know it has been destroyed.
That depends entirely on two primary factors, one being the level of provocation and the other being the existing political orientation.

If Muslim migrants start behaving here the way they are in Europe and Sweden, factor (a), and the public gets pissed off enough to elect a radical right-wing government, factor (b), you can rest assured internment will take place and its nature will be such that its subjects will be begging for deportation.

Not if our laws are still in place. You can't imprison someone without a legal reason.
Naivete does not become you.

Forum List

Back