When it comes to Islam, good fences make good neighbors

Did you just read what you just sent me? Or for that matter read what I wrote? Apparently, your just bent on ranting.

of course I read what i posted. It's called evidence. strange concept, I know.

He is an anti religious bigot and a TROLL, ignore his ignorant rants, because that is all they are.

eat shit you prepubescent molestation enabling butt munch. Feel free to follow my posted links and prove me wrong instead of crying like a little bitch because i left your mangled and bitter in some other thread.

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

gonna follow me around, eh stalker?

PLEASE tell me that you've never read any Salinger books.

....says lennon's killer while trying to impress Jodie Foster....

....says lennon's killer while trying to impress Jodie Foster....

You musing to yourself:rofl: You are too easy, I like it when big mouthed no nothing egotists spout rhetoric and bullshit and opine mood based claptrap ad hominem, and shout a lot while doing it:cool:

You musing to yourself:rofl: You are too easy, I like it when big mouthed no nothing egotists spout rhetoric and bullshit and opine mood based claptrap ad hominem, and shout a lot while doing it:cool:

oh I know.. you dont AT ALL sound like a raging little toddler who was just told that he has to eat his peas.

EAT YOUR PEAS, BITCH!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

of course I read what i posted. It's called evidence. strange concept, I know.

The information you referred to only verified what I was saying. It points out that convenant and testament are used interchangably and there are those that would like to think of the New Testament as a convenant but it's not. The convenant was between God and his chosen people. If your one of them, your chosen. You don't have to go looking, he's already found you and chosen you.
Jesus was the end result of that convenant and there are those that would prefer to believe that if you believe in Him you are now one of the chosen (i.e. the new convenant) and that his sacrifice (spilled blood) established that. But it's not quite that way.
The reason, is that from that point forward, the NT puts that whole notion into reverse. Now people must come to God, through Jesus, not the other way around. God is available to everyone, but only if you go to him. There's no covenant with the people of the world to make then chosen. No one is chosen any more. Everyone stands equal.

hehehehe..

whatever, man. I offer those exact sources for anyone else to read and consider. THAT is how confident I am that you are full of shit. hell, at least the ATHEIST was able to cite multiple sources without falling back on a personal opinion. Feel free to post your own.

Well, unfortunately you present the same trap that many fall into. Those sources you present are not exact. You, and many others, try to take things literally and play semantics with subject matter that is not specific. Even those bible quotes are not accurate interpretations they are only the best given within the confines of the english language. It takes more than just reading a few lines from King James and running with it literally. Which goes back to the point of this whole discussion.
If you take what is said in the NT and compare it to what is said in the Qur'an there is a world of difference when it comes to issues of tolerance. There is just no comparison.

Liberals who pretend that Islam is entirely harmless do so at their own peril.

Clearly SOME Moslems are fanatics, zealots and a menace to everyone (Moslems included).

I do not know a single "liberal" who doubts that for a moment.

But notice please how this author tends to construct Islam as though it were a monolithic system with ONE view?

Islam is fragmented just like Chistianity is, folks.

Maybe more so.

When was the last time that Catholic and Protestants went to war with each other over some minor issue of theology?

Sunni and Shia are still killing each other.

The greatest threat to to Western Civilization is STILL the greed and foolishness of the leaders of our Western Civilization.

Forum List

Back