When it comes to China and trade, Trump is like Chinese food. Won Dum Fuk.

Just watched Tom cotton on TV saying that if our soldiers make sacrifices overseas then thereā€™s nothing wrong with a few farmers making sacrifices here.
And Senator Tom cotton comes from a farm state.
ARe you not willing just sacrifice to win this trade war ?

Let me tell you how this is working and how it should work.

First, let's agree on the facts.

China steals from everyone. Every country they trade with, they steal secrets from and they trade unfairly.

So what is the most obvious way to beat back China?

Think about it.

Think about NATO. After the Russians became the worlds number one enemy, NATO was formed which created mutual protection for a bunch of countries including us. They surrounded Russia and kept Russia contained.

So Donald Trump, being Chinese food, and of burning bridges with ALL of our friends around the world, he should have organized them as a block to force China to come to the table and negotiate. The number one economy in the world is China. Second is the European Union and third is the United States.

Instead Won Dum Fuk decided to go it alone. He made enemies of all of our FORMER friends. And now there is no one to help us against China.

Instead, we have enormous brand new taxes called Tariffs. We have farmers going out of business and a falling stock market. All because Won Dum Fuk can't work with others.

This will never get fixed as long as he is in office. And maybe even after. Who could trust this country now that Won Dum Fuk has made us the laughing stock of the world?

All I can say is "rots of ruk".

So you are opposed to collecting taxes when we have $20 trillion debt and you support Chinaā€™s unfair trade practices. You want to keep rewarding communists and their abysmal humanitarian and environmental record. You want to go on rewarding companies that move manufacturing to China and put American manufacturers out of business.

Yea, run on that.

Letā€™s be clear. These tariffs are not collecting taxes from the Chinese. They are a tax on Americans. Agree or disagree with the tariffs, but you better damn well better understand who pays them.

Hereā€™s how the current tariffs on goods coming into the US from China work: taxes are applied on goods coming in, and American importers are the ones responsible for paying them. Some absorb the cost; most pass them onto the consumer.
The US is responsible for paying trade tariffs on imports, not China

No shit Sherlock, thatā€™s why I called it collecting taxes. The tariffs do however harm China, because sales of their products goes down. The goal is to move manufacturing back to the US or at least for us to do business with countries with similar standard of living which we practice free trade with.

The tariffs donā€™t hurt America, it hurts companies that outsource to China, and rewards companies that manufacture in the USA.

Comprende?

Paying more for products hurts Americans. And if Apple decided to move manufacturing from China back to the US like you want, you would pay a hell of a lot more for your Apple products.

The reality is the tariffs are not being used to bring manufacturing back to the US. The well informed and educated among us (not you) know that the tariffs are a weapon in the battle over intellectual property theft. Trump doesnā€™t tell you this because it is a bit too subtle of a point for his ardent supporters (you) to grasp.

Another anti American thread.. rooting for China .. treason
Nonsense. Please donā€™t share your delusion.
well i agree with you dean....i dont think you were rooting for china.....i dont see how he came up with that...
So whatā€™s the point of the thread?
the point of the thread is the US cant take on China economically by ourselves without Europe helping us out, to put pressure on China to reform their trade policies...but i dont see how dean is rooting for china when he gives his idea on how to beat them....

well i agree with you dean....i dont think you were rooting for china.....i dont see how he came up with that...
the point of the thread is the US cant take on China economically by ourselves without Europe helping us out, to put pressure on China to reform their trade policies...but i dont see how dean is rooting for china when he gives his idea on how to beat them....
Trump is like Chinese food? lol what? Can you read?

dean calls trump names all day long....but that wasnt the point of the thread was it?...so i might ask,can you read?.....

dean calls trump names all day long....but that wasnt the point of the thread was it?...so i might ask,can you read?.....
Is trump the American President fighting for a new trade deal? And is dean making fun of the American president?

Is trump the American President fighting for a new trade deal? And is dean making fun of the American president?
once again,dean has made fun of trump every day for the last 2 years.....you asked what the point of the thread was,i answered...dean will always turn his point into a tirade about republicans or trump or both.....he cant help it,he is way to far left to ever realize he is obsessed......

once again,dean has made fun of trump every day for the last 2 years.....you asked what the point of the thread was,i answered...dean will always turn his point into a tirade about republicans or trump or both.....he cant help it,he is way to far left to ever realize he is obsessed......
And thatā€™s not unamerican?

when obama was president there were many righties here bad mouthing him daily too....if bad mouthing a president is "un-american" then there are a hell of a lot of them in this country on both sides....and some with no sides...

when obama was president there were many righties here bad mouthing him daily too....if bad mouthing a president is "un-american" then there are a hell of a lot of them in this country on both sides....and some with no sides...
Because Obama was awful, and we called it

Because Obama was awful, and we called it
ok.....so the lefties crying about trump feel the same way about him.....this aint going to get any better anytime soon.....

China steals from everyone. Every country they trade with, they steal secrets from and they trade unfairly.

Think about it.

Think about NATO. After the Russians became the worlds number one enemy, NATO was formed which created mutual protection for a bunch of countries including us. They surrounded Russia and kept Russia contained.

So Donald Trump, being Chinese food, and of burning bridges with ALL of our friends around the world, he should have organized them as a block to force China to come to the table and negotiate. The number one economy in the world is China. Second is the European Union and third is the United States.

Instead Won Dum Fuk decided to go it alone. He made enemies of all of our FORMER friends. And now there is no one to help us against China.

Instead, we have enormous brand new taxes called Tariffs. We have farmers going out of business and a falling stock market. All because Won Dum Fuk can't work with others.

This will never get fixed as long as he is in office. And maybe even after. Who could trust this country now that Won Dum Fuk has made us the laughing stock of the world?

So you are opposed to collecting taxes when we have $20 trillion debt and you support Chinaā€™s unfair trade practices. You want to keep rewarding communists and their abysmal humanitarian and environmental record. You want to go on rewarding companies that move manufacturing to China and put American manufacturers out of business.

Yea, run on that.

Letā€™s be clear. These tariffs are not collecting taxes from the Chinese. They are a tax on Americans. Agree or disagree with the tariffs, but you better damn well better understand who pays them.

Hereā€™s how the current tariffs on goods coming into the US from China work: taxes are applied on goods coming in, and American importers are the ones responsible for paying them. Some absorb the cost; most pass them onto the consumer.

No shit Sherlock, thatā€™s why I called it collecting taxes. The tariffs do however harm China, because sales of their products goes down. The goal is to move manufacturing back to the US or at least for us to do business with countries with similar standard of living which we practice free trade with.

The tariffs donā€™t hurt America, it hurts companies that outsource to China, and rewards companies that manufacture in the USA.

Comprende?

Paying more for products hurts Americans. And if Apple decided to move manufacturing from China back to the US like you want, you would pay a hell of a lot more for your Apple products.

The reality is the tariffs are not being used to bring manufacturing back to the US. The well informed and educated among us (not you) know that the tariffs are a weapon in the battle over intellectual property theft. Trump doesnā€™t tell you this because it is a bit too subtle of a point for his ardent supporters (you) to grasp.

It would bring back manufacturing if it is aggressive enough. It has worked for the EU wonderfully.

Think about it.

Yea, run on that.

Comprende?

It would bring back manufacturing if it is aggressive enough. It has worked for the EU wonderfully.

If it does, we will all pay much more for nearly everything. The hard truth is that it is cheaper to produce in China. Labor is cheaper, and government red tape (think safety, epa, insurance, etc) adds substantial cost to produce in USA. Why do you suppose all these companies manufacture in China?

We are already experiencing a shortage of blue collar workers in this country. Now you try to force companies to bring more blue collar factory jobs to this country and labor cost will skyrocket and we will likely experience shortages. Very backwoodsy of you.

There is a blue-collar labor shortage in the United States, and it is not because of manufacturing returning from China and elsewhere, research analysts believe.
In 2019, Blue-Collar Workers Disappearing And In Hot Demand

Yea, run on that.

Comprende?

If it does, we will all pay much more for nearly everything. The hard truth is that it is cheaper to produce in China. Labor is cheaper, and government red tape (think safety, epa, insurance, etc) adds substantial cost to produce in USA. Why do you suppose all these companies manufacture in China?

We are already experiencing a shortage of blue collar workers in this country. Now you try to force companies to bring more blue collar factory jobs to this country and labor cost will skyrocket and we will likely experience shortages. Very backwoodsy of you.

There is a blue-collar labor shortage in the United States, and it is not because of manufacturing returning from China and elsewhere, research analysts believe.

Yes, things will be a little more expensive. Slave labor is cheap, so why did we end slavery? Maybe because itā€™s morally wrong. Weā€™ve been seeing our middle class dwindle for decades.

With todays Executive order, he's going after Chinese spying, intel and Intellectual property theft!!

Holy fucking Moly!!!

The Clintons and DiFi GAVE the Chinese our technology, Trump is stopping it. Not only that, be he's saying this is nothing compared to what he'll be able to do in term two.

The Chicoms, the Deep State and the Fascist democrat Party are all in the crosshairs

Holy

Fucking

Moly

Comprende?

Yes, things will be a little more expensive. Slave labor is cheap, so why did we end slavery? Maybe because itā€™s morally wrong. Weā€™ve been seeing our middle class dwindle for decades.
Conservatives didnā€™t give up slavery because it was morally wrong. They give it up because they were forced to.

Think about it.

Yes, as in he won dumb fuck.

Comprende?

Conservatives didnā€™t give up slavery because it was morally wrong. They give it up because they were forced to.

Conservative Christians fight to free them from Democrats who cared more about profits. Sound familiar? Dems continue to defend using Chinese slave labor for the sake of profits. Itā€™s also a big reason they defend abortion, they get paid off by abortion mills like PP.

Forum List

Back