When is the sign up Sticker Shock Scheduled for?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The reason I ask is that this late Oct/early Nov surprise was totally predictable and guaranteed to cause election problems for Ds when it passed. So, what was the "reasoning" about sign up period starting date, I'm clueless about why this self-inflicted boobytrap was set up.

The mess that will follow Obama for years.....

Make Democrats Own ObamaCare

ObamaCare is roaring back as a political liability to Democrats in a way not seen since that 2010 wave election. Right in time for this fall’s presidential contest, insurers are bailing out of the government system, leaving millions of voters with dwindling options and skyrocketing premiums. ObamaCare was always destined to crack up, but there is something notable that it comes precisely as so much control of Washington is up for grabs.

Especially since the health law is playing an outsize role in the states that will matter most for which party controls the Senate. At least three crucial elections feature Democrats who provided the final Senate votes to make ObamaCare the law of the land. Several other high-profile races are playing out in states where the health law has wreaked particular damage.

Yeah, At least two senate races should flip D to R counter to current polling data and at least three unexpected retentions should happen without the Oct surprise wikileaks has planned. With that I don't know what to expect.

Yeah, At least two senate races should flip D to R counter to current polling data and at least three unexpected retentions should happen without the Oct surprise wikileaks has planned. With that I don't know what to expect.

Crooks running against crooks.

I realize that is an over generalizaiton, but that is the way it feels anymore.

“When is the sign up Sticker Shock Scheduled for?”

Wrong question.

Correct question: [rhetorical] when are you and others on the right going to put forward your plan to implement healthcare reform, rather than pointlessly whining about the ACA.

Needless to say the conservative ‘plan’ is to do nothing, allow healthcare costs to continue to soar, where more and more Americans are forced to go without access to affordable health insurance.

Correct question: [rhetorical] when are you and others on the right going to put forward your plan to implement healthcare reform, rather than pointlessly whining about the ACA.

Needless to say the conservative ‘plan’ is to do nothing, allow healthcare costs to continue to soar, where more and more Americans are forced to go without access to affordable health insurance.

They're waiting for The Donald to win and dismantle the entire country.

I would advise anti-"gaming the system" reforms with D sponser names on the bill. That would be popular.

“When is the sign up Sticker Shock Scheduled for?”

Wrong question.

case ya havent noticed costs continue to soar

You can safely bet that some technical problem will be discovered that will prevent anyone from seeing the horrific price hikes until after the election.

Come on Wikileaks.

You'd think they could help us shut down the nightmare we call the ACA.

Love it when CCJonhson posts crap about what he thinks conservatives think.

He's a loser.

Forum List

Back