When is the last time

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
You made out with someone?

Not some smooches here or there, but long, drawn out kisses that last forever.

Pretty much every weekend. I have a wonderful lady friend that comes over and spends the weekend with me most weekends.
We both enjoy what most younger folks just consider the buildup to the main event as much as the main event.

Last edited:
Women really love dancing too. I mean dancing, not just wiggling and butt grabbing :)
Ahh back when I could dance....

Women really love dancing too. I mean dancing, not just wiggling and butt grabbing :)
Ahh back when I could dance....

Do they even have dances anymore? I never see the advertized here where I live.:confused:

They still exist.
But you can dance anywhere.

Back when.... My lady friend and I would dance whenever and whereever the music and mood was right. We have drawn crowds and applause. You get caught up in the dance and your partner and the rest of the world evaporates.
We also went to some charity gatherings and such. Many women love the formal dance atmosphere. And we could tango :)
The pain I could put up with but things just quit working as well...

If you want to enjoy and impress women to the fullest, take dance lessons. The football buddies may think you gay, but they will be watching the game while you are enjoying the companionship of a lady.

Before I became mostly chair bound I took my eldest gradndaughter (13 at the time) who was taking dance lessons to a dance. She thought it would be horrible with Gramps. But she had a wonderful time and found that gramps could dance.

Addendum.

Learn to dance well guys and you won't need inflatable women.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back