When is the Coronation?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
I am curious? We have been told for years now that Bush was going to declare martial law and make himself Emperor. When will he do this? Time is running out.

Well accoding to Rush and Daniel Pipes, Bush is probably busy with his plans to attack Iran if Obama wins. I guess the coronation would have to be after that war.

You need new friends, sane ones.

So you deny that lefoids on this board have said Bush was going to seize power? That he created new directives to ease his seizure? That these leftoids further insisted he would do so to prevent his being found out when he had to leave the White House?

So you deny that lefoids on this board have said Bush was going to seize power? That he created new directives to ease his seizure? That these leftoids further insisted he would do so to prevent his being found out when he had to leave the White House?

Why would he want to do that? He accomplished his goals. He has made his friends very rich. He will go back to the ranch and relax knowing he has screwed middle class Americans.

I am curious? We have been told for years now that Bush was going to declare martial law and make himself Emperor. When will he do this? Time is running out.

These things are more dramatic at the last minute.

[earth]Look at Pakistan, when what's-her-name was assassinated just before those big elections; have those elections been held yet?[/earth]

[orbit]Wouldn't the commotions of general election campains be quite a time for a major incident? Perhaps a major enough incident to require the muscular use of some of those emergency powers and perhaps the delay - only temporary, of course - of the election?[/orbit]

[out there]Since we all know that the primary purpose of the 9/11 attacks was to empower Bush, it isn't much of a leap to expect the true masterminds to have something planned for the coming months to keep him in office.[/out there]

[to infinity and beyond]Unless, of course, the puppet masters weren't interested is strengthening Bush specifically, but rather the US presidency, and are now moving to install a new, different, puppet to throw people off before locking in the totalitarian system; a puppet groomed from infancy for the task; hint: Obama = antichrist - srsly, look it up yourself.[/beyond]

This is troubling to me, since I was preparing my bid to power as Empress of the Universe....

The time is almost right.....

He would if he could but he can't. He's not bright enough. Look at what a great job he's done with everything else.:badgrin:

He's an autocratic little dik tater. :bowdown: I have met and worked for them before. At the bottom they are hollow and empty. Full of sound and fury signifying nothing.

I think the premise of that suspicion was that there would potentially be another big catastrophic event to trigger the necessity for martial law.

You certainly can't deny that he's got the ability. We've been over the legislation that enables it more than once on this board. John Warner Defense Authorization of 2007. Within that legislation, is the nullification of Posse Comitatus.

Whether or not that part of the legislation was intended for nefarious purposes, or it was simply deemed a possible necessity in this post-9/11 world, is the real question.

Perhaps though, you ought to wait until the next president is sworn in before you mock that suspicion.

Martial law is the baby of commies and libs, not conservatives and Republicans.

Look at the FDLS witchhunt for Pete's sakes. Every lib on this board thought the end justified the means...even if they didn't really know what was going on.

These things are more dramatic at the last minute.

[earth]Look at Pakistan, when what's-her-name was assassinated just before those big elections; have those elections been held yet?[/earth]

[orbit]Wouldn't the commotions of general election campains be quite a time for a major incident? Perhaps a major enough incident to require the muscular use of some of those emergency powers and perhaps the delay - only temporary, of course - of the election?[/orbit]

[out there]Since we all know that the primary purpose of the 9/11 attacks was to empower Bush, it isn't much of a leap to expect the true masterminds to have something planned for the coming months to keep him in office.[/out there]

[to infinity and beyond]Unless, of course, the puppet masters weren't interested is strengthening Bush specifically, but rather the US presidency, and are now moving to install a new, different, puppet to throw people off before locking in the totalitarian system; a puppet groomed from infancy for the task; hint: Obama = antichrist - srsly, look it up yourself.[/beyond]

hey speak of the devil...im baack..bush is irrelevant a puppet the elections are irrelevant .. a fraud ..the people who really run this game are meeting as we speak

Obama’s Office Won’t Deny Senator Attended Bilderberg

Steve Watson | Reporters flown out of Washington as nominee meets Hillary at Bilderberg

Official 2008 Bilderberg Participant List

Fed boss Bernanke, Henry Kissinger, Prince of Darkness Richard Perle, Condi Rice, and former World Bank boss and neocon Paul Wolfowitz on the list.

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Forum List

Back