When is Ron Paul actually going to win a state?

If Obama is not extreme then what would be a left version of extreme.... And I don’t care about your opinion about how races are won, I’m not talking about who will win an election, I’m talking about where the country will shift when the next inevitable collapse happens. Under Obama in 10 years we will have a deficit projected of around 30 Trillion. Under Newt/Santorum/Mitt it is about the same. Under Paul the deficit would have been paid down a fair amount… meaning in ten years less than 10 Trillion on the books of debt.

When shit hits the fan again, and it will… Progressives/Neocons will go the way of the dinosaur. You have become the same, war, spending, tax cuts, talk and bullshit.

Right now, Obama is appealing for the middle and painting the GOP into a corner of only being concerned with how the one percent are doing

Of current proposed budgets, only Obamas and Paul's are projected to reduce the deficit while Romneys, Paul's and Gingrich's add significantly. That is because of the insistence on further tax cuts

I DARE YOU to show me an Obama budget that will shrink the deficit.

You just lied sir. Cuts on future spending while the defict still climbs is not cutting the deficit, that's growing it you noobie.

Here is how it works. The Obama budget will include allowing the Bush tax cuts to expire while he slashes spending. Romney, Santorum and Gingrich all add further tax cuts to Bush's tax cuts with similar spending cuts

Obama does a better job of reducing the debt

Races are won from the middle not the right or left extremes

If Republicans are willing to cede the middle, they do so at their own peril. They will not be a major factor for a generation

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
-- Margaret Mead

You all are missing the point.

STATEOFCONFUSION.jpg

That's awesome. Democrats on the left, Republicans on the right.

This is getting embarrassing for the Ron Paul nation. In spite of all their projections, Ron Paul is running a solid forth in a four man race. It is Super Tuesday and Paul is still looking for a state......any state to say they want him to be President

He's a piece of shit, and his mentally ill followers are even worse. Why should he win anything? Its like having lyndon larouche all over again.

1) Without the super committee, the spending cuts start automatically in January of 2013.

2) When the Bush tax cuts expire in December of 2012, Obama won't allow them to be renewed.

3) Spending cuts + a return to the old tax rates = deficit reduction.

4)Congress has been taken out of the equation. No treasonous Tea Party/Republicans to mess things up.

Another brilliant move by Obama.

1) To not increase spending as much as it was previously does not make it a "spending cut".

2) You mean like he didn't allow them to be renewed last time???

3) STOPPING spending + a return to old tax rates = deficit reduction
What about DEBT reduction?????

4) No more Congress? And you wonder why we call Obama a wannabe Dick-Tater

:cuckoo:

The Kool-Aid has really rotted your brain, dude.....

Forum List

Back