When is rep not a crime?

Something about this thread title is vaguely familar...

Nope.

No it's not.

It's an original.

Basically, we are trying to think of cases where repping someone, either once or repeatedly, is a crime.

We can't think of any.

yougonnagetrapedcopy.gif

largebarackobamathumbup.gif

Need a working animated gif maker

Something about this thread title is vaguely familar...

Nope.

No it's not.

It's an original.

Basically, we are trying to think of cases where repping someone, either once or repeatedly, is a crime.

We can't think of any.
Not buying it smedley.

Are you referring to that thread that some schmekus wrote that was a disgusting parody of this thread: "When is rape not a crime?"

Isn't that DISGUSTING???

Nope.

No it's not.

It's an original.

We can't think of any.
Not buying it smedley.

Are you referring to that thread that some schmekus wrote that was a disgusting parody of this thread: "When is rape not a crime?"

Isn't that DISGUSTING???
Confession is good for the soul.

Say three 'our barrys' and three 'hail Obamas' as punishment.

I've been giving this rep thing some more thought. I have a few more questions about rep. Please, somebody help me out. Here are my questions:

(1) Is it a proper thing to ask a poster to rep after only one or two exchanges?
(2) If you drive after rep, is it considered a crime if you register more than a .2?
(3) What is the proper amount to rep? For a really good post, should you rep at least 20% or more?
(4) At Christmas time, how much rep should you leave for the postman?
(5) If you found some unattended rep just laying around and you couldn't identify who it belonged to could you keep it?
(6) When you serve up some negative rep, is it red whine or white whine?
(7) My Mother is coming for a visit. Should I hide away the rep and pretend I don't use it?
(8) Is it considered rude and vulgar to ask a married lady to rep you?
(9) How is rep handled by the airlines? Is there such a thing as 1st Class Rep? Business Class Rep? Economy Class Rep?
(10) In the event of an emergency, do women and children get rep first or is it every poster for himself?

Can you understand how confusing this thing about rep is for me? I don't want to be a social prude when it comes to rep. Is there somebody like an old "Ann Landers" I can write to and get specific answers to my rep questions?

Forum List

Back