When is rape not a crime?

Liability,

She had intercourse willingly with Mr. Polanski. Mr. Polanski will be freed and the US justice system again will be scoffed at.

Now I know why people call you a pedophile.

Do me a favor. Don't call yourself a Christian. For that matter, don't call yourself a human being. You give us ALL a bad name.

You know that fucking Yukon piece of shit has been there. He's a fucking sicko child raper.
Such people best serve society by assuming ambient temperature.

When you are a famous left leaning director, according to the hollywood elite.

Roman Polanski: backlash as Whoopi Goldberg says director didn't commit 'rape-rape' - Telegraph

Some fun quotes:

"I know it wasn't rape-rape. I think it was something else, but I don't believe it was rape-rape"...Whoopi Goldberg

"it's a three-decades-old case that is dead but for minor technicalities. We stand by him and await his release and his next masterpiece."..Debra Winger

"He's a humanist" who had been the victim of a "miscarriage of justice" "We will have to speak to our leaders, particularly in California. I'm not too shy to go and talk to the Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and to ask him once and for all to look at this." ...Harvey Weinstein

Well, Whoopi just lost all the respect I had for her. What the heck is rape-rape?

When you are a famous left leaning director, according to the hollywood elite.

Roman Polanski: backlash as Whoopi Goldberg says director didn't commit 'rape-rape' - Telegraph

Some fun quotes:

"I know it wasn't rape-rape. I think it was something else, but I don't believe it was rape-rape"...Whoopi Goldberg

"it's a three-decades-old case that is dead but for minor technicalities. We stand by him and await his release and his next masterpiece."..Debra Winger

"He's a humanist" who had been the victim of a "miscarriage of justice" "We will have to speak to our leaders, particularly in California. I'm not too shy to go and talk to the Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and to ask him once and for all to look at this." ...Harvey Weinstein

Well, Whoopi just lost all the respect I had for her. What the heck is rape-rape?

You had any respect for that piece of shit?

Liability,

She had intercourse willingly with Mr. Polanski. Mr. Polanski will be freed and the US justice system again will be scoffed at.

Do me a favor. Don't call yourself a Christian. For that matter, don't call yourself a human being. You give us ALL a bad name.

Yukon = Former priest :eusa_whistle:

You know you're a sick fuck when you've raped so many little boys that the Catholic Church has asked you to leave.

Yukon = Former priest :eusa_whistle:

You know you're a sick fuck when you've raped so many little boys that the Catholic Church has asked you to leave.

Although to be fair that's only because he did so many of them that no one else in the church could get any.

This begs the question.. how did Yukon survive a 44 page topic before getting banned? He seems too much like a troll to be real, randomly converting to Islam on a whim just to get more rage up.

Forum List

Back