When is rape not a crime?

Come on admit that you are grand standing for your parole officer - were you convicted of child abuse and now must show the world that you are reformed?!?!?!?!?

If you had a brain, I would say it works in a strange way, but this thread is proof that you don't have one, so I can't.

So in order to for me to show you that I have a brain I must agree that he be legally lynched, right?

But you are human....:eek::eek:

Look at the baby rape supporter squirm, now he is the champion of the system, the same system Polanski cheated and ran off to avoid facing the consequences of his actions.

He broke the law, so of course he isn't of the same species as me, I don't break the law. He deserves worse for what he did and how he did it, simple, he got off easy.

So a defendant accused of rape is automatically guilty as charged - he should be executed - the State may dispense with a trial. But you are human.:eek::eek:

There was evidence, I read the transcripts.

You read the transcripts?

Very interrrrresting.

There has never been a trial.

He pled guilty pursuant to a plea agreement deal which was later withdrawn by a corrupt judge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So they must start all over again.

He broke the law, so of course he isn't of the same species as me, I don't break the law. He deserves worse for what he did and how he did it, simple, he got off easy.

So a defendant accused of rape is automatically guilty as charged - he should be executed - the State may dispense with a trial. But you are human.:eek::eek:

You cried when John Couey died, admit it.
Oh Snap!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Xenophon again.

Very interrrrresting.

He pled guilty pursuant to a plea agreement deal which was later withdrawn by a corrupt judge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, you are more ignorant on the subject than I thought.

Very interrrrresting.

Hummmmmmmmm

Are you a femi-nazi? An Andrea Dworkin supporter?

You haven't been able to provide one single link?

.:eek:

Very interrrrresting.

Hummmmmmmmm

The link to the transcript is near the beginning, either you avoided it so you could continue to support child rape by claiming you didn't know any better, or you are being completely dishonest.

Very interrrrresting.

Hummmmmmmmm

This moron keeps asking for links to what has already been posted! :lol:

If he wasn't such a disgusting piece of shit he would be pathetic.

The great champion of due process, so far he's supported raping a 13 year old, denounced the system of justice and called a federal judge 'corrupt' for not accepting a no jail term deal for a rapist's confession!

You are a cornucopia of degenerate sick fuck behavior.

Hummmmmmmmm

The link to the transcript is near the beginning, either you avoided it so you could continue to support child rape by claiming you didn't know any better, or you are being completely dishonest.

I hate to burst your bubble, I really do. GRAND JURY TESTIMONY IS NOT EVIDENCE.

AMERICANS HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONFRONT THEIR ACCUSER. It's called the right to CROSS EXAMINE.

So either you suppressed that knowledge , or avoided it in order to continue to support the legal lynching of Mr. Polanski!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6th Amendment

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to ......to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Last edited:
Where have I condone RAPE - the act of FORCEFULLY having sex with another individual?

Why shouldn't Roman Polanski receive DUE PROCESS OF LAW?

So you think that unless there is violence it's not rape? That's even worse.

Either violence or the threat thereof, otherwise HOW did the encounter occurred?!?!?!?

Dude. I see the argument you're trying to make. But it just isn't there. If this went down the way I've heard it went down, then he is a fucking scumbag. Period.

Hummmmmmmmm

AMERICANS HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONFRONT THEIR ACCUSER. It's called the right to CROSS EXAMINE.

So either you suppressed that knowledge , or avoided it in order to continue to support the legal lynching of Mr. Polanski!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He admitted it, there was physical evidence, he's guilty.

Hummmmmmmmm

Look at the weasal squirm, the big defender of the admitted child rapist, who he just has to call 'mister'! :lol:

Bet you have a boner thinking of what Roman did, you fucking perv.

The New Yorker Magazine

Unlike some who minimize Polanski’s offense in arguing for his release, I am morally outraged and disgusted by the facts of his crime. Polanski didn’t flee judgment, however—he pled guilty to a crime, under a plea-bargain agreement. I would have had no problem with Polanski being found guilty, back then, of a more serious offense and serving a long jail term for what he did. But that’s not what happened; the prosecution didn’t seek any such sentence; it sought probation, Polanski pled guilty under those terms, and fled to France only after learning of Judge Laurence Rittenband’s plan (as detailed in the documentary “Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired”) to override the agreement, after illegal consultation with another prosecutor uninvolved in the case, and imprison him for a long time.

The New Yorker Magazine

Unlike some who minimize Polanski’s offense in arguing for his release, I am morally outraged and disgusted by the facts of his crime. Polanski didn’t flee judgment, however—he pled guilty to a crime, under a plea-bargain agreement. I would have had no problem with Polanski being found guilty, back then, of a more serious offense and serving a long jail term for what he did. But that’s not what happened; the prosecution didn’t seek any such sentence; it sought probation, Polanski pled guilty under those terms, and fled to France only after learning of Judge Laurence Rittenband’s plan (as detailed in the documentary “Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired”) to override the agreement, after illegal consultation with another prosecutor uninvolved in the case, and imprison him for a long time.

You don't seem to understand how plea bargains work. Even I know what those are and how they work better than you. He admitted it, there was physical evidence. Here are the facts:

1. He gave a minor alcohol and drugs.

2. She said 'No' several times and even asked to be taken home.

3. He took advantage of her fears.

4. He raped her.

5. He admitted to it all.

Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired (2008)

When Polanski’s defense attorney says midway through this film that he "isn’t surprised Polanski left under the circumstances" surrounding this corrupted court case, one really begins to understand why the director has not returned to America in nearly 20 years. Wanted and Desired, Marina Zenovich’s documentary about Polanski’s 1977 arrest for rape of a minor set facts straight about a case that was blown to ridiculous proportions by a sensationalistic press and a judge who was far from judicious. Comprised of interviews with producers and friends Andrew Braunsberg, Daniel Melnick, Mia Farrow, and many others, the film obviously sympathizes with Polanski. But ample interviews with D.A. Roger Gunson and defense attorney, Douglas Dalton, lend factual credence to the film’s assertion that the director was not guilty as charged and further, shows how separate public image and the real person are.

You don't seem to understand how plea bargains work. Even I know what those are and how they work better than you. He admitted it, there was physical evidence. Here are the facts:

4. He raped her.

I see what the problem is. You don't know the difference between a FACT and an ALLEGATION.

al·le·ga·tion (l-gshn)
n.
1. Something alleged; an assertion: allegations of disloyalty.
2. The act of alleging.
3. A statement asserting something without proof: The newspaper's charges of official wrongdoing were mere allegations.
4. Law An assertion made by a party that must be proved or supported with evidence.

fact
Pronunciation: \ˈfakt\
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin factum, from neuter of factus, past participle of facere
Date: 15th century

4 a : something that has actual existence <space exploration is now a fact> b : an actual occurrence <prove the fact of damage>
5 : a piece of information presented as having objective reality

4. He raped her.

I see what the problem is. You don't know the difference between a FACT and an ALLEGATION.

al·le·ga·tion (l-gshn)
n.
1. Something alleged; an assertion: allegations of disloyalty.
2. The act of alleging.
3. A statement asserting something without proof: The newspaper's charges of official wrongdoing were mere allegations.
4. Law An assertion made by a party that must be proved or supported with evidence.

fact
Pronunciation: \&#712;fakt\
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin factum, from neuter of factus, past participle of facere
Date: 15th century

4 a : something that has actual existence <space exploration is now a fact> b : an actual occurrence <prove the fact of damage>
5 : a piece of information presented as having objective reality

He admitted it, the physical evidence corroborated the girls testimony, he's guilty. Admit that you would rather protect a pedophile on a technicality than see true justice.

Woody Allen (Big surprise, seeing as though that liberal POS raped his 12 year old adopted daughter)
Debra Winger
Joy Behar
Opie Maddow
Martin Scorcese
Whoopie Goldberg
And on and on and on!
Feel free to add more of these liberal scumbags as they come forth!
All of these LIBERAL pieces of garbage have come forth in defense of Polanski. They are scum, as are the vast majority of liberal idiots.

No defense here libs. There is no way you can justify this evil bullshit. But i'm quite sure you sick bastards will try!

Confession (noun) - a written document acknowledging an offense and signed by the guilty party

Forum List

Back