When is Michael Flynn going to be sentenced?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
as I do hope the Judge puts him away for a long time.

Does anyone know, I can't find it anywhere on the net.

as I do hope the Judge puts him away for a long time.

Does anyone know, I can't find it anywhere on the net.
They will have a hearing next week, as planned after the expected release date of the IG report.

There was absolutely nothing in the IG report that would exonerate Flynn or violate his rights regarding his guilty plea. But, the defense's snarky little trick might make the prosecutors change their "no jail" recommendation.

There was absolutely nothing in the IG report that would exonerate Flynn or violate his rights regarding his guilty plea. But, the defense's snarky little trick might make the prosecutors change their "no jail" recommendation.

giphy.gif

When is hitlery going to be prosecuted, that's the real question.

Agree.

General Flynn has done NOTHING wrong! Bless him!

It's the witch Killhary the one who has to be sentenced ....Justice must prevail.

The prosecution is afraid that if they let Flynn in front of a judge he will withdraw his guilty plea and demand a trial. There is no case.

The prosecution is afraid that if they let Flynn in front of a judge he will withdraw his guilty plea and demand a trial. There is no case.
An idiotic comment. The defense is the party asking for stays. Dumbest comment of the thread, easily.
Try again democrat.
Why Federal Prosecutors Now Want To Delay Michael Flynn’s Sentencing
Oops,you're confused. Thats a delay in a filing of a briefing,not of a court appearance. The next time one of you frauds reads your own links will be the first.

Forum List

Back