When is King Solomon Temple going to be rebuilt in Jerusalem?.

Then we have Kalaam who promotes a jihad type youtube.

I wonder if the FBI needs to investigate who these people really are.

:lol:

Let them waste their time. If calling for the destruction of a racist state and its tools of oppression is "terrorism", then consider me guilty. You'd do well to remind yourself which one of us advocates cluster bombing fish in a barrel and which one of us exclusively calls for strikes against military and government-related targets.

This appears to be yet another of your many falsehoods and ignorant statements.
It's a bit ironic that you'd call it that given that you erroneously accused me of "not understanding my religion" as if you're a veritable scholar of Islam, Jew. :lol:

Where am I supposed to see the descriptions of Muslims being herded into ghettos and bombed? I'm sorry; de facto policies of minor discrimination like pulling me aside for a full-body scan at the airport are not tantamount in the least to the racially-charged persecution perpetrated by Israel.

Is lying actually sanctioned in the Koran or is this just cultural?
Dissimulation regarding one's status as a Muslim is permissible if that person's life may be in danger because of his or her religious affiliation. Does that appear to be the case with me?

Then we have Kalaam who promotes a jihad type youtube.

I wonder if the FBI needs to investigate who these people really are.

:lol:

Let them waste their time. If calling for the destruction of a racist state and its tools of oppression is "terrorism", then consider me guilty. You'd do well to remind yourself which one of us advocates cluster bombing fish in a barrel and which one of us exclusively calls for strikes against military and government-related targets.

A couple of questions for you dipshit..........

1) What "racist state" are you looking to destroy? Iran?

2) What is your citizenship?

3) What country do you currently reside in?

If the answer to all three of them is USA, then leave my fucking country you terrorist asshole.

The temple won't be rebuilt until there is some permanent resoluation of the palestinian issue, and probably rightfully so.

The bigger question, for me at least, is where was everyone when they threw a mosque over judaism's holiest site.

how many times is jerusalem mentioned in the queran, again?

It happened in 691. Pretty sure people were busy with other things.

Comprehension issues? Read this page again and tell me.

By the way you rabid Mohamed cornholing prick, have you ever actually BEEN to Israel? I've been several times.

Never saw any "terrorists", except for the ones firing rockets from Gaza. The Israelis never strike first, they always wait until they've been fired on, and then they go and destroy whoever sent them a present.

And.........I really think that you Mohamed humping cock smokers should quit putting your military hardware in schools and hospitals.

Hiding behind innocents is criminal.

By the way you rabid Mohamed cornholing prick, have you ever actually BEEN to Israel? I've been several times.

Never saw any "terrorists", except for the ones firing rockets from Gaza. The Israelis never strike first, they always wait until they've been fired on, and then they go and destroy whoever sent them a present.

And.........I really think that you Mohamed humping cock smokers should quit putting your military hardware in schools and hospitals.

Did you stop by Gaza?

Did you stop by Gaza?

"Never saw any "terrorists", except for the ones firing rockets from Gaza. The Israelis never strike first, they always wait until they've been fired on, and then they go and destroy whoever sent them a present."

BS

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqfcl-o_ReU[/ame]

The King Solomon Temple must be rebuilt as soon as possible.
What are the Israeli waiting for??
does anyone have an answer??

When are the Israelis going to rebuild the King Solomon Temple?It is high time that this temple is rebuilt.
Never. It turns out nobody wants it rebuilt, not even most Jews. Just a bunch of crazies like you are calling for it.

Since the site is in jerusalem, and jerusalem is the capital of Israel, and Israel is the jewish homeland, if you want an actual real answer this is it.

Jews are waiting for the messiah to come. Then it will be rebuilt.

Forum List

Back