When is it a good time to introduce...

you got 4 kids with this man? your worse complaint is ..he plays video games and is what emotional uninvolved.....honey hush......get off your ass...stop cybering and phone boning with the childhood sweetie...cause you really wont find that to be as happy as you remember...stop blaming others for your problems with high school sweetie..there is a reason that didnt work and it will not work this time....
and get your mans attention....you got 4 kids....you need to work this out...i really dont get this....you are a month out and left one man for another....you should never leave one man for another man....
you need some time out g/f....you need to really really look at this...the man already has another woman...you will have an uphill battle...but you can and should make an effort to keep the father of your kids....

fucking hide the headphones....and tell him its on like donkey kong...

you have just forgotten why you got married and had them 4 kids.....try to remember

There's a lot more to it than that... I left out a lot of details. Verbal and emotional abuse... And even physical abuse from time to time. I tried all that you recommended for 17 years. I can't do it any more and we're all ready split. I live with the kids in a good friends house. I will not go back to him ever again. He's not healthy.

OH and why we got married... I was pregnant... Nothing more. It wasn't due to love.

I have a personal question, if you only married him because you were pregnant, why did you have more children with him? I don't want to offend you but I am curious, it seems alot of people get married because the woman is pregnant but they end up having more children and becoming more and more unhappy.

I wanted a large family from before I could remember. I was married and felt I had to stay. I have now woke up to realize they deserve better and need to see a healthy relationship.

I don't know if six months is long enough.
The only guy who has met my son is the guy I was dating when he was born. I have no plans to introduce him to the new guy in my life any time soon.
I think your ex should be a little more serious with her, and give it a little more time. They are probably still getting over the divorce.

I agree with Luissa's advice. The kids are the ones who are most likely still confused and hurting and their needs should be paramount. They may need more adjustment time for potential new enviornments. If your former husband's girlfriend is sincere about him, she will understand, although I empathize with her position, too.

Thank you for asking. You sound like a great mom. :) "Merry Christmas" to you and those sweet children.

Aqua*

I don't know if six months is long enough.
The only guy who has met my son is the guy I was dating when he was born. I have no plans to introduce him to the new guy in my life any time soon.
I think your ex should be a little more serious with her, and give it a little more time. They are probably still getting over the divorce.

I agree with Luissa's advice. The kids are the ones who are most likely still confused and hurting and their needs should be paramount. They may need more adjustment time for potential new enviornments. If your former husband's girlfriend is sincere about him, she will understand, although I empathize with her position, too.

Thank you for asking. You sound like a great mom. :) "Merry Christmas" to you and those sweet children.

Aqua*

We've pushed the time line out and taking it slower than the 6 months. The kids will be meeting my fiancee in April. I'm only introducing them because he's going to be a part of my life forever.

As for the ex... I hope he waits until he's willing to wait until they are moving in together or getting married.

There's a lot more to it than that... I left out a lot of details. Verbal and emotional abuse... And even physical abuse from time to time. I tried all that you recommended for 17 years. I can't do it any more and we're all ready split. I live with the kids in a good friends house. I will not go back to him ever again. He's not healthy.

OH and why we got married... I was pregnant... Nothing more. It wasn't due to love.

I have a personal question, if you only married him because you were pregnant, why did you have more children with him? I don't want to offend you but I am curious, it seems alot of people get married because the woman is pregnant but they end up having more children and becoming more and more unhappy.

I wanted a large family from before I could remember. I was married and felt I had to stay. I have now woke up to realize they deserve better and need to see a healthy relationship.

Well I wish you the best of luck, I am divorced myself so I know how hard these things are.

Forum List

Back