When Is General Flynn Going To Get Justice?

Multiple Felonies were committed AGAINST him.
So when are the people that committed these crimes going to get prosecuted?
Flynn has not committed any crimes. In fact, the illegal surveillance conducted against him actually exonerated him from the accusations leveled by The Leftist Fascists.

He's a convicted felon now with no rights. That includes gun rights. Sucks to be combat veteran with no gun rights huh? Now he's a snitch cooperating with Mueller to keep his coward ass out of prison.

There's your justice pal.

Flynn hasn't been convicted of anything yet, douchbag.

Boys and girls... This OP surely meant for the subject to be about General Flynn and the injustice that has been brought upon him and his family after decades of patriotic service...
Libs do not like the flow of how things are turning around for General Flynn, so they change the subject...

Michael Flynn Legal Defense Fund
Flynn took a plea deal and is now cooperating. I suggest you ask him why he thinks he’s guilty

FIRST OFF, WHAT JUDGE RECUSES HIMSELF FROM PROCEEDINGS HE PRESIDED OVER?
Why would he do this? Because he does not want to lose his seat on the bench because of the corrupt nature of The FBI's Dealings with FLYNN.

From The ARTICLE:

U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia Judge Rudolph Contreras took Flynn’s guilty plea on Dec. 1, 2017 – but just days later, Contreras recused himself from the case.

A court spokesperson told Fox News that the courts do not disclose grounds for recusal.

“It may very well be that the guilty plea cannot stand because of all of this,” former federal prosecutor Joseph DiGenova told Fox News Thursday, noting that Contreras also is a judge on the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.

Now let me ask you pin heads this:

• Why is Strozk, former head of The Counter Intelligence Division sitting in the FBI basement, working in HR with his security clearances suspended?
  • Why did Contreras have to recuse himself?
  • Why is McCabe fleeing The FBI, and has had his security clearance suspended?
  • Why have 5 members of Mueller's team been fired?

have-you-seen-a9ypz3.jpg

Last edited:
Boys and girls... This OP surely meant for the subject to be about General Flynn and the injustice that has been brought upon him and his family after decades of patriotic service...
Libs do not like the flow of how things are turning around for General Flynn, so they change the subject...

Flynn took a plea deal and is now cooperating. I suggest you ask him why he thinks he’s guilty
I suggest you ask Comey why he contradicted Strozk, and Mueller, and why Strozk is sitting in HR with no security clearance and why Mueller has had 5 people fired from his team. Then ask why The Judge recused himself from a case he presided over.

Have you ever heard of the term, "Prosecutorial Misconduct?"

Remember that term, because you are going to hear it a lot later this year.

Strozk In The FBI Basement
Don_aa9cc7_281604.jpg

Flynn has not committed any crimes. In fact, the illegal surveillance conducted against him actually exonerated him from the accusations leveled by The Leftist Fascists.

Flynn is a liar and a traitor. He does not deserve the title General.

You are a troll that has nothing but accusations. So when Flynn is exonerated, and he will be exonerated, is your cowardly ass going to come in here, give your Mea Culpa, and apologize to all of us and Flynn?

He's going to be a wealthy man after this. It's just a matter of time. But you sir, will always be poor in spirit, and impoverished of ethics.
[/QUOTE

I called Flynn what he is, a liar and traitor. I did not call you any names. Grow up dude and stop listening to Hannity.

When you call an Innocent American Citizen a Liar, and people who research this and know the facts of this situation disagree with Mueller, and agree that Comey perhaps for once in his life made a correct assessment that Flynn did not LIE, then you are also calling those people liars.

What do you call a person who does not debate the facts? Who just makes unsubstantiated accusations?

A Troll!

So wear that badge well. It's what you are.

Last edited:

Yes, poor Michael Flynn - they twisted his arm to get a guilty plea apparently.

Let my Mikey GO! :rolleyes-41:

Lastly, this needs to be said. If you have 24-7 Surveillance on the Trump team, you don't need to interrogate anyone.

Did anyone realize that Mueller just got done grilling Bannon for 20 hours?

You don't need to do those things if you have actual evidence.

You grill someone for 20 hours so you can trip them up and charge them with a Jay Walking Offense to keep the charade going as long as possible

And again, let me remind EVERYONE that the HEAD of THE CLINTON EMAIL SCANDAL AND RUSSIA INVESTIGATION is sitting in THE FBI BASEMENT IN HR WITH HIS SECURITY CLEARANCE SUSPENDED.

THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MINUTE.

Strozk in HR
milton-stapler.jpg

Last edited:
FISA judges have approved 99.8% of all warrant applications. Their approval of these warrants only proves how corrupt the FISA court process is.

Plenty of felonies were committed in the persecution of Flynn. Once Mewler is done with his witch hunt, the coup plotters are going to fall by the dozen.

Got a link on that angry lil guy? :rolleyes:

Lock him up!
Strozk?

Totally. Not much different than going from the head of the Counter Intelligence Division, Head of Clinton Email Scandal, and Head of the Russian Probe from where he is now, In the Basement of the FBI without a Security Clearance processing HR tasks.

I can see it now....

Strozk to Applicant:

"We'll need you to take a drug test, submit to a background check, and once you are cleared, you can get your security clearance. We have a PERS pension, and we need to sign you up for Healthcare."

Applicant:

"Hey, weren't you that guy that used to head up The Clinton Investigation and Russia Probe?
Weren't you once the FBI head of the Counter Intelligence Division?
What are you doing working in HR in this dank Hell Hole?"

Strozk:

"Never mind that. The FBI needs devoted "G" men in HR too."

Applicant:

"Will you be approving my security clearance....?"

Strozk:

"Umm....No, someone else will have to do that."

Applicant:

"What about my badge and gun? Will you be assigning those to me?"

Strozk:

"Err..umm... just sign right here for your consent to the drug screen, and here is your Official FBI Coffee Mug."

Strozk
633815170510035260-ibelieveyouhavemystapler.jpg

Last edited:

I suggest you ask Comey why he contradicted Strozk, and Mueller, and why Strozk is sitting in HR with no security clearance and why Mueller has had 5 people fired from his team. Then ask why The Judge recused himself from a case he presided over.

Have you ever heard of the term, "Prosecutorial Misconduct?"

Remember that term, because you are going to hear it a lot later this year.

Strozk In The FBI Basement
Don_aa9cc7_281604.jpg
Cool story....
I suggest you ask Flynn why he thinks he’s guilty

I suspect we won’t hear a peep out of The Original Troll once it becomes clear to him that his predictions have fallen flat

I suspect you have been on IGNORE for several months, and I only "Show Ignored Content" to laugh at trolls like you.

Every Lie and Prediction the Left has made has fallen flat. Amazing to see The President make a fool of you and them, day after day, month after month.

And he will keep doing it. You look like a fool now, because you cannot even present a logical coherent argument nor can you debate the obvious facts in what is arguably the greatest Scandal in Political History, in The DNC, Clinton Campaign, Obama Administration, in FBI History, and The DOJ.

Even John Kerry and The State Department Participated in this Fake Russian Dossier HOAX.

STROZK
a13c9__i-believe-you-have-my-stapler-685x514.png

Last edited:
FISA judges have approved 99.8% of all warrant applications. Their approval of these warrants only proves how corrupt the FISA court process is.

Plenty of felonies were committed in the persecution of Flynn. Once Mewler is done with his witch hunt, the coup plotters are going to fall by the dozen.

You deal strictly in conspiracy theories because not one thing you have said has been verified by any reliable valid sources. Not one.
Bob Mueller has a list a mile long of the crimes he committed but he’s going light on him to get the top dog.
Trump is as dirty as the day is long. Anyone with even a passing interest in this investigation can see this..

If you are going to call names, please try your best to sound intelligent.

What is not lintelligent about not letting people like him (and apparently you) make up insane nonsense?

Again, Flynn already took a plea. There was nothing illegal in obtaining that plea except in the delusional minds of trump worshippers.

So next time you interject, perhaps you should make sure you actually have something to say.

Thanks.

Again, I ask the same question----------->

The government had access to everything Trump because of the Carter Paige FISA warrants. According to LAW, if someone has a FISA warrant on them, the FBI has the legal right to monitor anyone they communicate with 2 hops out. It used to be 3, which meant that if you had 40 distinctly separate people you communicated with, that meant the FBI had access to 1.2 MILLION distinctly, separate people. At 2 hops, I would assume that drops to around 3 to 400,000! And so, all anyone from the campaign had to do was e-mail, or call him one time for ANY reason, and the whole campaign could be surveilled!

Why?

Because Carter Paige is the source of the warrant. 1 hop would be someone from the campaign e-mailing or calling Paige. Hop 2 would be anyone within the campaign that the person IN the campaign corresponded with, meaning basically everyone. And if the e-mail or call was NOT personal but from someone doing campaign business, then the campaign would be seen as an entity, meaning the whole campaign and its dealings would then be subject under FISA.

So what is the point?

They already have everything, meaning the FBI. They already know what happened. They have access to phone, e-mail, texts, computers, EVERYTHING. What more does the FBI need? Look how easy it was to catch the coosome-twosome, Ohr and his wife, Strozk, Mcabe, and the rest of the crew over there. And yet, with all the evidence on TAPE. With all the evidence in writing. With all the computer evidence. And I am sure they have everyones income tax returns also. With all the transcripts, what have they gotten? Process crimes, nothing else, and not a whiff on the President!

How much evidence do they need?

Tell everyone here------->with everything they have, the only thing they could NOT have is............Trump personally sending an envoy under his direction, to collude with Russia. That is it, because anything done under communication is already in their possession. So if that is the case, then Leftists, tell us, WHO did Trump send for the meeting-) It wasn't him, lol, so it had to be someone else, AND since there is no electronic record whatsoever or Trump or that person would already be indicted, that means you better start figuring out who that shadowy figure is, lol!

you shouldn't assume that.

No one is going to go for the big fish unless they know they can beat him ten times over. That is how federal prosecutions work. Watergate took two years of meticulously building a case. This one has only been going on for months... and months where the White House and it's cronies have done nothing but try to keep things from going forward. you have no clue what they have and what they don't have. we know Bannon has said there is no way that don jr didn't go from the Russia meeting into Donald's office. and you don't know what else he said when he spoke with mueller this week.

the other things you don't know...

what testimony Flynn exchanged for his deal
what testimony Papadopoulos exchanged for his deal
what testimony Rick gates will give for the deal he is close to taking

assume Gates' testimony will put Manafort away for a very long time...

what position does that put Manafort in and who does he give up to save his butt

I'll also point out that obstruction of justice is a crime in and of itself. And there are a lot of people who already think that Donald can be nailed on that. It is the charge that made Nixon walk away and the one that was the first article of impeachment when the GOP went after Clinton.

You exhume Watergate, big difference Jillian.

Why?

Because there was no electronic communication besides phone, and maybe Fax. There was no FISA warrants, and the government was not surveilling Nixon at the time. That is why those missing 18 minutes of tape was so important.

Listen to exactly what some people are saying here, and correct me if I am wrong------------->

1. Because of a FISA warrant and the hops it creates for surveillance, basically the whole Trump team was being watched and looked into for months during the campaign, and after the election, basically until they fled Trump Tower, 10 days after the election.

2. While under direct scrutiny by the FBI, DOJ, NSA, CIA, and the Obama administration, they managed to get with the Russians, collude, beg, and devise a scheme to help Trump win the election, all under the noses of these alphabet soup agencies.

3. These actions they are accused of are treasonous, and yet, with all the evidence they have in their hands, the best they can do are process crimes!

Now let me ask you, and anyone else reading this----------> If any of you were on a jury, and transcripts, recorded phone calls, computer evidence, e-mails, and texts were presented to you that ANY Presidential campaign/Presidential Candidate, was talking with/requesting help from the Russians......or anyone else for that matter......to fix or to influence an election, how would you vote; guilty, or not guilty? Would you even need witnesses if you had that evidence? And if you had that evidence, for the safety of the country, wouldn't you do something BEFORE inauguration day?

I ask people to read that last paragraph, then also ask themselves this---------->

How many of YOU would collude with a foreign power to win a Presidency for someone else? Do you think, oh say, Ivanka would? How about Reince Priebus? Jeff Sessions? Niki Haley? General Kelly? MIKE PENCE! And all of these people were either involved in the campaign, or now have access to all the facts pertaining to this fiasco. What Muehller knows, they know, and yet they aren't heading for the hills, or demanding Trump be removed. To believe what the Left is feeding us, you have to mentally take on the notion that........ALL of these people are traitors, and are going to put their rearends on the line for someone who basically committed treason!

What are the odds of them NOT being patriotic enough for even one of them to throw Trump under the bus?

And finally I ask this----------> Whenever Democrats are asked about the evidence against Trump, they never claim there is. (and when I say Democrats, I mean politicians) They always say there is smoke, or let the investigation continue to its end, etc, etc. We have vast amounts of DEMOCRATIC politicians from House and Senate that have repeatedly stated, "there is NO evidence at this time" when pressed, all on camera.

But now reverse it! What do the Republicans say about if they have evidence that the Obama administration did something shady, or highly unethical? They proclaim, "yep, we got it, and here it is!" (paraphrasing)

So, maybe the Left is correct! Maybe the whole administration are a bunch of traitorous bastards! Maybe all those people are in bed with Russia, or know Trump was, and are now trying to cover it up, NOT knowing how much Muehller really has of the evidence they are aware of because of their positions to see it, and are rolling the dice not on Trumps future, but their own. All of this, and they know the government was watching the campaign and transition team almost the whole time.

OK folks, which one of YOU would do this knowing the special counsel was privy to virtually EVERYTHING that went on? Can I have a show of hands! What, no hands up!

See what I mean-)

how is telling you the law, "exhuming" anything? Do you think law ages out? Do I need to have a discussion with you about what "precedent" is in a common law system like ours? Or do you think Donald is somehow exempt from the law

I couldn't care less if the righwinguts rolled their dice on Donald. it is irrelevant to the law and does not permit obstruction of justice.

I also don't care how many people would commit a criminal act by working with a foreign power to corrupt our electoral process. It would be illegal regardless.

I like that whole "folks" thing? Do you think it is somehow relevant what a bunch of internet warriors thing about Donald's criminality? especially on a board where about 80% of the people are trumptards, in opposition to the country, which is in the 30's...

I told you what is happening. I told you what might happen. I pointed out that you're clueless about what mueller has. And the right has no high ground on this issue given they believe in witchunts and using their power for purposes which really are fraudulent.

cheers.

Since you're so big on what the American people think, consider this: a majority of Americans think the FBI and the DNC framed Donald Trump. Only ultra leftwing SJWs believe Trump "colluded" with the Russians, or committed treason. The majority believe the Mewler investigation is a witch hunt.

you don't care what you lie about, as usual,

The news comes as after a Washington Post-ABC poll found nearly half — 49 percent — of Americans believe Trump himself tried to interfere with the Russia investigation in a way that amounts to obstruction of justice. And about a quarter — 26 percent — of Americans believe there is “strong evidence” supporting their belief.

And half of Americans believe the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, according to the poll.

Mueller III is seeking to question the president in the coming weeks about his decisions to fire national security adviser Michael Flynn and FBI Director James B. Comey, according to two people familiar with his plans, The Post reported. The potential Trump interviews come amid the broader inquiry into the wide-ranging investigation that has already led to
charges against four former Trump advisers.

The move indicates that Mueller’s investigation is aggressively scrutinizing possible efforts by Trump to interfere in
the special counsel’s probe.

As expected, the majority of groups that have consistently been critical of Trump, such as liberals, African Americans and millennials, believe Trump’s behavior could have been obstruction of justice.

But so do groups such as independents — swing voters that Trump relied on to get elected. More than half — 51 percent — believe that Trump directly tried to interfere in the investigation.

*snip*

But sizable percentages of the demographic groups that helped elect Trump think Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia, including:

• More than a quarter — 27 percent — of Americans who identify as “conservative.”
  • More than a third — 36 percent — of white non-college Americans.
  • More than four in 10 — 43 percent — of Americans 65 and older believe Trump interfered.
  • More than a third — 36 percent — of white men believe he interfered.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-colluded-with-russia/?utm_term=.8f27def56039

stop lying, hack.

and even if ten people thought he was a criminal, it wouldn't matter because that wasn't the point of my post.

which, if you were capable of actually reading, you would know.

you want to tell me, if you know so much, why everyone around Donald had corrupt ties to Russia?

why have two people pled guilty and another doing so now...

all of whom will testify against the trumpcrimefamily

and now that he's cornered, watch manafort...

hack.

Again, I ask the same question----------->

The government had access to everything Trump because of the Carter Paige FISA warrants. According to LAW, if someone has a FISA warrant on them, the FBI has the legal right to monitor anyone they communicate with 2 hops out. It used to be 3, which meant that if you had 40 distinctly separate people you communicated with, that meant the FBI had access to 1.2 MILLION distinctly, separate people. At 2 hops, I would assume that drops to around 3 to 400,000! And so, all anyone from the campaign had to do was e-mail, or call him one time for ANY reason, and the whole campaign could be surveilled!

Why?

Because Carter Paige is the source of the warrant. 1 hop would be someone from the campaign e-mailing or calling Paige. Hop 2 would be anyone within the campaign that the person IN the campaign corresponded with, meaning basically everyone. And if the e-mail or call was NOT personal but from someone doing campaign business, then the campaign would be seen as an entity, meaning the whole campaign and its dealings would then be subject under FISA.

So what is the point?

They already have everything, meaning the FBI. They already know what happened. They have access to phone, e-mail, texts, computers, EVERYTHING. What more does the FBI need? Look how easy it was to catch the coosome-twosome, Ohr and his wife, Strozk, Mcabe, and the rest of the crew over there. And yet, with all the evidence on TAPE. With all the evidence in writing. With all the computer evidence. And I am sure they have everyones income tax returns also. With all the transcripts, what have they gotten? Process crimes, nothing else, and not a whiff on the President!

How much evidence do they need?

Tell everyone here------->with everything they have, the only thing they could NOT have is............Trump personally sending an envoy under his direction, to collude with Russia. That is it, because anything done under communication is already in their possession. So if that is the case, then Leftists, tell us, WHO did Trump send for the meeting-) It wasn't him, lol, so it had to be someone else, AND since there is no electronic record whatsoever or Trump or that person would already be indicted, that means you better start figuring out who that shadowy figure is, lol!

you shouldn't assume that.

No one is going to go for the big fish unless they know they can beat him ten times over. That is how federal prosecutions work. Watergate took two years of meticulously building a case. This one has only been going on for months... and months where the White House and it's cronies have done nothing but try to keep things from going forward. you have no clue what they have and what they don't have. we know Bannon has said there is no way that don jr didn't go from the Russia meeting into Donald's office. and you don't know what else he said when he spoke with mueller this week.

the other things you don't know...

what testimony Flynn exchanged for his deal
what testimony Papadopoulos exchanged for his deal
what testimony Rick gates will give for the deal he is close to taking

assume Gates' testimony will put Manafort away for a very long time...

what position does that put Manafort in and who does he give up to save his butt

I'll also point out that obstruction of justice is a crime in and of itself. And there are a lot of people who already think that Donald can be nailed on that. It is the charge that made Nixon walk away and the one that was the first article of impeachment when the GOP went after Clinton.

You exhume Watergate, big difference Jillian.

Why?

Because there was no electronic communication besides phone, and maybe Fax. There was no FISA warrants, and the government was not surveilling Nixon at the time. That is why those missing 18 minutes of tape was so important.

Listen to exactly what some people are saying here, and correct me if I am wrong------------->

1. Because of a FISA warrant and the hops it creates for surveillance, basically the whole Trump team was being watched and looked into for months during the campaign, and after the election, basically until they fled Trump Tower, 10 days after the election.

2. While under direct scrutiny by the FBI, DOJ, NSA, CIA, and the Obama administration, they managed to get with the Russians, collude, beg, and devise a scheme to help Trump win the election, all under the noses of these alphabet soup agencies.

3. These actions they are accused of are treasonous, and yet, with all the evidence they have in their hands, the best they can do are process crimes!

Now let me ask you, and anyone else reading this----------> If any of you were on a jury, and transcripts, recorded phone calls, computer evidence, e-mails, and texts were presented to you that ANY Presidential campaign/Presidential Candidate, was talking with/requesting help from the Russians......or anyone else for that matter......to fix or to influence an election, how would you vote; guilty, or not guilty? Would you even need witnesses if you had that evidence? And if you had that evidence, for the safety of the country, wouldn't you do something BEFORE inauguration day?

I ask people to read that last paragraph, then also ask themselves this---------->

How many of YOU would collude with a foreign power to win a Presidency for someone else? Do you think, oh say, Ivanka would? How about Reince Priebus? Jeff Sessions? Niki Haley? General Kelly? MIKE PENCE! And all of these people were either involved in the campaign, or now have access to all the facts pertaining to this fiasco. What Muehller knows, they know, and yet they aren't heading for the hills, or demanding Trump be removed. To believe what the Left is feeding us, you have to mentally take on the notion that........ALL of these people are traitors, and are going to put their rearends on the line for someone who basically committed treason!

What are the odds of them NOT being patriotic enough for even one of them to throw Trump under the bus?

And finally I ask this----------> Whenever Democrats are asked about the evidence against Trump, they never claim there is. (and when I say Democrats, I mean politicians) They always say there is smoke, or let the investigation continue to its end, etc, etc. We have vast amounts of DEMOCRATIC politicians from House and Senate that have repeatedly stated, "there is NO evidence at this time" when pressed, all on camera.

But now reverse it! What do the Republicans say about if they have evidence that the Obama administration did something shady, or highly unethical? They proclaim, "yep, we got it, and here it is!" (paraphrasing)

So, maybe the Left is correct! Maybe the whole administration are a bunch of traitorous bastards! Maybe all those people are in bed with Russia, or know Trump was, and are now trying to cover it up, NOT knowing how much Muehller really has of the evidence they are aware of because of their positions to see it, and are rolling the dice not on Trumps future, but their own. All of this, and they know the government was watching the campaign and transition team almost the whole time.

OK folks, which one of YOU would do this knowing the special counsel was privy to virtually EVERYTHING that went on? Can I have a show of hands! What, no hands up!

See what I mean-)

how is telling you the law, "exhuming" anything? Do you think law ages out? Do I need to have a discussion with you about what "precedent" is in a common law system like ours? Or do you think Donald is somehow exempt from the law

I couldn't care less if the righwinguts rolled their dice on Donald. it is irrelevant to the law and does not permit obstruction of justice.

I also don't care how many people would commit a criminal act by working with a foreign power to corrupt our electoral process. It would be illegal regardless.

I like that whole "folks" thing? Do you think it is somehow relevant what a bunch of internet warriors thing about Donald's criminality? especially on a board where about 80% of the people are trumptards, in opposition to the country, which is in the 30's...

I told you what is happening. I told you what might happen. I pointed out that you're clueless about what mueller has. And the right has no high ground on this issue given they believe in witchunts and using their power for purposes which really are fraudulent.

cheers.

Since you're so big on what the American people think, consider this: a majority of Americans think the FBI and the DNC framed Donald Trump. Only ultra leftwing SJWs believe Trump "colluded" with the Russians, or committed treason. The majority believe the Mewler investigation is a witch hunt.

you don't care what you lie about, as usual,

The news comes as after a Washington Post-ABC poll found nearly half — 49 percent — of Americans believe Trump himself tried to interfere with the Russia investigation in a way that amounts to obstruction of justice. And about a quarter — 26 percent — of Americans believe there is “strong evidence” supporting their belief.

And half of Americans believe the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, according to the poll.

Mueller III is seeking to question the president in the coming weeks about his decisions to fire national security adviser Michael Flynn and FBI Director James B. Comey, according to two people familiar with his plans, The Post reported. The potential Trump interviews come amid the broader inquiry into the wide-ranging investigation that has already led to
charges against four former Trump advisers.

The move indicates that Mueller’s investigation is aggressively scrutinizing possible efforts by Trump to interfere in
the special counsel’s probe.

As expected, the majority of groups that have consistently been critical of Trump, such as liberals, African Americans and millennials, believe Trump’s behavior could have been obstruction of justice.

But so do groups such as independents — swing voters that Trump relied on to get elected. More than half — 51 percent — believe that Trump directly tried to interfere in the investigation.

*snip*

But sizable percentages of the demographic groups that helped elect Trump think Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia, including:

• More than a quarter — 27 percent — of Americans who identify as “conservative.”
  • More than a third — 36 percent — of white non-college Americans.
  • More than four in 10 — 43 percent — of Americans 65 and older believe Trump interfered.
  • More than a third — 36 percent — of white men believe he interfered.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-colluded-with-russia/?utm_term=.8f27def56039

stop lying, hack.

and even if ten people thought he was a criminal, it wouldn't matter because that wasn't the point of my post.

which, if you were capable of actually reading, you would know.

you want to tell me, if you know so much, why everyone around Donald had corrupt ties to Russia?

why have two people pled guilty and another doing so now...

all of whom will testify against the trumpcrimefamily

and now that he's cornered, watch manafort...

hack.

ABC - fake news

This Development is Huge”: Attorney Explains Why New Judge Could Bring Justice For Gen. Flynn

Does this mean the general is finally going to get justice?

With each passing day, more evidence suggests the indictment of former National Security Adviser Ret. Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn was a dubious one. In what would be an insurmountable blow to special counsel Robert Mueller’s unchecked Russia probe, former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell says if there is a man who can bring justice for Fynn, it’s Judge Emmet G. Sullivan.

Flynn's lawyers are preparing to ask to have all the charges dropped.

From 'This Development is Huge': Attorney Explains Why New Judge Could Bring Justice For Gen. Flynn

In other words, they shoved lies in his face without telling him what they really had on him!

New Topics

Forum List

Back