When Is A "Conspiracy Theory" No Longer A Theory?

Ho hum....still not a commie who can admit their heroine is a dude or prove he isn't.....How can two chillins be born in Chicago to two supposedly "Harvard educated" blacks without any record of it happening or pictures of "her" pregnant? But we can't mention that....it just wouldn't be right somehow.....:badgrin:

You're a certifiable idiot Tommy :icon_rolleyes:

7df2089b1bd004a62e2703a089ba6499--malia-obama-barack-obama.jpg

you post one stupid picture and call it proven.

As I said in the first post...how fucking pathetic.

Crawl back up Trump's ass and wait for the next talking points memo

What kind of "Marine" hates Trump?....oh, one who never saw action in 20 years....clerk-typists get NO say, Loretta.

A Marine who doesn't like entitled orange punks who took 5 deferments for a boot boo boo?
Yeah - that's it!

Fake military guys are a dime a dozen in here....over the years I've seen dozens.

Ghey

Still have yet to see anybody come in here and have the balls to say they were an admiral or a general but I'm sure the day is coming

Fuck off and die asshole...

Fake military people do not have these...

View attachment 215321 View attachment 215322 View attachment 215325

Whatever you say s0n!!:2up:

The biggest frauds are the ones who roll out the fake documents!

As I said, you are not even a good conspiracy minded nut job, you are just one more mindless Trump ass sniffing loser.

Bye bye :funnyface:

Ya know s0n, we knew you were fake when you implied you were a military guy supporting Aunt Hilda. C'mon now.........:abgg2q.jpg:

Fake military guys are a dime a dozen in here....over the years I've seen dozens.

Ghey

Still have yet to see anybody come in here and have the balls to say they were an admiral or a general but I'm sure the day is coming

Fuck off and die asshole...

Fake military people do not have these...

View attachment 215321 View attachment 215322 View attachment 215325

Whatever you say s0n!!:2up:

The biggest frauds are the ones who roll out the fake documents!

As I said, you are not even a good conspiracy minded nut job, you are just one more mindless Trump ass sniffing loser.

Bye bye :funnyface:

Ya know s0n, we knew you were fake when you implied you were a military guy supporting Aunt Hilda. C'mon now.........:abgg2q.jpg:

Not sure who Aunt Hilda is, but whomever it is I did not support them.

Forum List

Back