When Is A "Conspiracy Theory" No Longer A Theory?

Translation: You've got jack shit to back your conspiracy. And expect us to 'disprove' your imagination.

Come on back when you've got evidence, nutjob.

Couldn't bring yourself to look eh?...BTW, don't try "translations"..you have no idea how.

Translation: You've got jack shit to back your conspiracy. And expect us to 'disprove' your imagination.

Come on back when you've got evidence, nutjob.

Couldn't bring yourself to look eh?...BTW, don't try "translations"..you have no idea how.

Couldn't actually back your claims with evidence, huh?

SSDD, nutjob. You prove your claim first. Then come talk to us.

So where's the deep thinkers here? I asked for any proof Michelle was ever pregnant and the board leftists ran like scalded poodles...I'm willing to defend my theories until proven wrong to my satisfaction and therefore don't talk smack until I got something to say. Prove me wrong...I double-dog dare ya. :45:

You are making a claim and instead of supporting it you are daring other to prove it is wrong, what a load of crap that is.

You make the claim, you back it up. That is the way it works.

You are making a claim and instead of supporting it you are daring other to prove it is wrong, what a load of crap that is.

You have no idea how anything works....I've proved that so many times if you had any dignity you'd have left this board months ago.....now STFU if you can't pass the challenge (and we know you can't).

You have no idea how anything works....I've proved that so many times if you had any dignity you'd have left this board months ago.....now STFU if you can't pass the challenge (and we know you can't).

you post one stupid picture and call it proven.

As I said in the first post...how fucking pathetic.

Crawl back up Trump's ass and wait for the next talking points memo

What kind of "Marine" hates Trump?....oh, one who never saw action in 20 years....clerk-typists get NO say, Loretta.

What kind of "Marine" hates Trump?....oh, one who never saw action in 20 years....clerk-typists get NO say, Loretta.

Jealousy is an ugly thing, do not hate me because you did not have the balls to be a Marine

So where's the deep thinkers here? I asked for any proof Michelle was ever pregnant and the board leftists ran like scalded poodles...I'm willing to defend my theories until proven wrong to my satisfaction and therefore don't talk smack until I got something to say. Prove me wrong...I double-dog dare ya. :45:

'Prove my batshit imagination wrong!' is the mantra of pretty much every conspiracy theorist.

Nutjobs gonna nut.

You have two types of people....

Most invariably accept the "official report" hook, line and stinker.

Then you have some people who get a bit of a raised eyebrow when the official report states "a shotgun was found in the glove compartment".

In other words, most people are desparate to stay in the comfy zone. Some are ok with getting out of the comfy zone.

Fake military guys are a dime a dozen in here....over the years I've seen dozens.

Ghey

Still have yet to see anybody come in here and have the balls to say they were an admiral or a general but I'm sure the day is coming

Last edited:
Fake military guys are a dime a dozen in here....over the years I've seen dozens.

Ghey

Still have yet to see anybody come in here and have the balls to say they were an admiral or a general but I'm sure the day is coming

Fuck off and die asshole...

Fake military people do not have these...

InkedIMG_1415_LI.jpg
InkedIMG_1418_LI.jpg
more marine stuff 2.JPG

Ghey

View attachment 215321 View attachment 215322 View attachment 215325
Conspiracy minded nut jobs will always be conspiracy minded nut jobs. Logic means nothing to them. Proof means nothing . Everything is suspect because there is no truth. Everything is a lie except what world they create for themselves.

Conspiracy minded right-wing nut jobs are a sad and pathetic group. They live in a vortex of confusion and denial which exists only in their broken minds and which there is no escape.

Ghey

Conspiracy minded nut jobs will always be conspiracy minded nut jobs. Logic means nothing to them. Proof means nothing . Everything is suspect because there is no truth. Everything is a lie except what world they create for themselves.

Conspiracy minded right-wing nut jobs are a sad and pathetic group. They live in a vortex of confusion and denial which exists only in their broken minds and which there is no escape.

But they are not even good conspiracy minded nut jobs because they take everything that Trump and his Admin tells them as 100% gospel truth.

Trump could shit on a piece of bread in front of them and tell them it is a steak sandwich and they would thank him for the sandwich.

Ghey

Whatever you say s0n!!:2up:

The biggest frauds are the ones who roll out the fake documents!

You have sex with farm animals and attend weekly cross burnings. Prove me wrong.. I double-dog dare ya! :)

Time after time I've been told that anything negative about the Obama's marriage is unmentionable here. It's labeled a "conspiracy theory" and tossed into the basement. So that's an editorial stance and I get it. But what I don't get is why almost everything in politics is mysteriously unknown....Take the Mueller witch hunt....leftists are convinced he's got Trump dead-bang, and yet there's no proof he has anything. So they're relying on faith instead of fact...isn't that a conspiracy theory? How about chem-trails, global warming, the illuminati, and both Kennedy assassinations....what are we to believe? Conspiracy theorists have three basic tenets....nothing happens by accident, everything is interrelated, and nothing is as it seems...... and they will even incorporate proof against them as proof of a coverup and therefore proof it's no theory. Is gravity a theory....we think we know but do we? How about red and blue waves expected in November.....all theories based on bad-intent by opposing factions....therefore, I claim there is no standard for conspiracy theories here or anywhere. :102:

The problem with conspiracy theorists is that they want to explain random events. They are unable to correctly assess the probability of randomness.

Ghey

Whatever you say s0n!!:2up:

The biggest frauds are the ones who roll out the fake documents!

As I said, you are not even a good conspiracy minded nut job, you are just one more mindless Trump ass sniffing loser.

Bye bye :funnyface:

Forum List

Back