When Is A "Conspiracy Theory" No Longer A Theory?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Time after time I've been told that anything negative about the Obama's marriage is unmentionable here. It's labeled a "conspiracy theory" and tossed into the basement. So that's an editorial stance and I get it. But what I don't get is why almost everything in politics is mysteriously unknown....Take the Mueller witch hunt....leftists are convinced he's got Trump dead-bang, and yet there's no proof he has anything. So they're relying on faith instead of fact...isn't that a conspiracy theory? How about chem-trails, global warming, the illuminati, and both Kennedy assassinations....what are we to believe? Conspiracy theorists have three basic tenets....nothing happens by accident, everything is interrelated, and nothing is as it seems...... and they will even incorporate proof against them as proof of a coverup and therefore proof it's no theory. Is gravity a theory....we think we know but do we? How about red and blue waves expected in November.....all theories based on bad-intent by opposing factions....therefore, I claim there is no standard for conspiracy theories here or anywhere. :102:

OK conspiracy theorists ....here is the deal

Shit happens

OK conspiracy theorists ....here is the deal

Shit happens

It's like Rudy says: "truth isn't truth".....I wonder why they laughed at him? :dunno:

You are taking him out of context.

feb1e6bb1c9f179c085db9d826c73a6e.jpg

When the Nazis....err Clintonistas want it to be true.

Oh and it was The Federal Reserve Hit Men that killed The Kennedys

So where's the deep thinkers here? I asked for any proof Michelle was ever pregnant and the board leftists ran like scalded poodles...I'm willing to defend my theories until proven wrong to my satisfaction and therefore don't talk smack until I got something to say. Prove me wrong...I double-dog dare ya. :45:

Time after time I've been told that anything negative about the Obama's marriage is unmentionable here. It's labeled a "conspiracy theory" and tossed into the basement. So that's an editorial stance and I get it. But what I don't get is why almost everything in politics is mysteriously unknown....Take the Mueller witch hunt....leftists are convinced he's got Trump dead-bang, and yet there's no proof he has anything.

I don't think 'witch hunt' means what you think it means.

There are dozens of indictments and multiple guilty pleas.

So they're relying on faith instead of fact...isn't that a conspiracy theory?

For indictments and guilty pleas? No, those require facts and evidence. As demonstrated by the people admitting to the commission of crimes.

How about chem-trails, global warming, the illuminati, and both Kennedy assassinations....what are we to believe?

I wouldn't lump climate change in that one either. Again, the difference is the evidence.

So where's the deep thinkers here? I asked for any proof Michelle was ever pregnant and the board leftists ran like scalded poodles...I'm willing to defend my theories until proven wrong to my satisfaction and therefore don't talk smack until I got something to say. Prove me wrong...I double-dog dare ya. :45:

Prove yourself right. Again 'prove wrong anything I can possibly imagine' is the mantra of the conspiracy theorist.

For a rational person to believe something, there has to be evidence to support the claim. Prove your claim first.

Ho hum....still not a commie who can admit their heroine is a dude or prove he isn't.....How can two chillins be born in Chicago to two supposedly "Harvard educated" blacks without any record of it happening or pictures of "her" pregnant? But we can't mention that....it just wouldn't be right somehow.....:badgrin:

Prove yourself right. Again 'prove wrong anything I can possibly imagine' is the mantra of the conspiracy theorist.

For a rational person to believe something, there has to be evidence to support the claim. Prove your claim first.

check out the video....and tell me that ain't a pecker flopping around in "her" sweatpants:

Every Picture Tells A Story Contest

Ho hum....still not a commie who can admit their heroine is a dude or prove he isn't.....How can two chillins be born in Chicago to two supposedly "Harvard educated" blacks without any record of it happening or pictures of "her" pregnant? But we can't mention that....it just wouldn't be right somehow.....:badgrin:

Still insisting we 'disprove' your imagination?

Nutjob's gotta nut, I guess.

Forum List

Back