When Illegal Means Illegal

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by NATO AIR, Mar 7, 2006.

1. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    About time for us to clear the air and define some truths and realities.

2. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    My family has been in this country since before the Declaration of Independance was signed. I know this because one of them signed it. There's been a Hart who has fought, bled, and sometimes died on every miserable scrap of land that America has found worthy of fighting over. They all did this to secure our freedoms and the safety of this country and its citizens. They also fought for the right to those seeking a better life to come to this country and live free. They didn't, however, fight for these illegals to sneak over here in the dead of night with a load of drugs and guns so they could leech off the system. The man who gets off the boat in New York with a few bucks in his pocket is just as much a citizen 5 years later as I am, and that's what's great about America, but that man actually works for it and comes in legally. Vicente Fox, those who hire illegals, and anyone else who takes advantage of this situation is comprimising all we have fought for to cut their own costs, and those who ignore the problem are just fooling themselves.