When Ideology Trumps History.

patrickcaturday

Feb 25, 2012
Rep System: Opted back in for a while.
The reason that I am bring this up again is that I promised that I would do so if I ever saw it happening again !!! If history is any judge I will take a lot of crap for it but that is ok I have broad shoulders.

But before we get to the main point of this thread lets get something straight from the get go. The genocide/Holocaust happened !!! From the research that I have done 3.8 to 4.2 million Jewish People died in the concentration camps, and another 1.8 to 2.2 million Jewish People died as the eisentgruppen followed the German Armies into eastern Europe and the Soviet Union. This leads to a total of when you average the highs and lows to a total of 6 million Jewish People who died during the genocide/Holocaust of WWII.
NOW FOR ANY POSTER WHO WISHES TO TRY TO DENY THIS HISTORICAL FACT PLEASE START YOUR OWN THREAD, DON'T POLLUTE MINE !!! you are letting your ideology trump your ability to reason historically.

Here is an excerpt of part of a speech by Abe Foxman the full speech can be accessed by clicking the link provided;

" After the murder of six million, there was a constraint on anti-Semitism when people saw pictures of Auschwitz and realized what hatred can lead to. As the decades past, as survivors die, that sense of shame is eroding. I ask myself how that weakened constraint will play out in combination with the other concerns I have delineated. "

Jewish Security in America: Speech by Abraham H. Foxman

This is another case of ideology trumping historical reasoning and just as in the one mentioned above it leads to historical revisionism. Mr. Foxman seems to think that the genocide/Holocaust of WWII only concerned itself with the murder of 6 million and with the concept of anti-Semitism !!! There were anywhere from 11 to 14 million other Holocaust deaths, the feelings of anti-Romani were just as deep and virulent and it seems as if they are making a comeback in western Europe today !!! ( As an aside, I would be willing to bet that when you mention the genocide of WWII to a HS Student the first thing that will come to their mind is only the 6 million Jewish People who died ) This indeed is more subtle than that of Holocaust Denial but it is just as pernicious. This is part of the major problem in Israel/Palestine today. If we refuse to see things clearly and instead view them through the foggy glasses of ideology than nothing will be resolved and the conflict will continue forever !!!

Last edited:
You sure have proven one thing that you posted here.

" Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity "

MLK jr.

The reason that I am bring this up again is that I promised that I would do so if I ever saw it happening again !!! If history is any judge I will take a lot of crap for it but that is ok I have broad shoulders.

But before we get to the main point of this thread lets get something straight from the get go. The genocide/Holocaust happened !!! From the research that I have done 3.8 to 4.2 million Jewish People died in the concentration camps, and another 1.8 to 2.2 million Jewish People died as the eisentgruppen followed the German Armies into eastern Europe and the Soviet Union. This leads to a total of when you average the highs and lows to a total of 6 million Jewish People who died during the genocide/Holocaust of WWII.
NOW FOR ANY POSTER WHO WISHES TO TRY TO DENY THIS HISTORICAL FACT PLEASE START YOUR OWN THREAD, DON'T POLLUTE MINE !!! you are letting your ideology trump your ability to reason historically.

Here is an excerpt of part of a speech by Abe Foxman the full speech can be accessed by clicking the link provided;

" After the murder of six million, there was a constraint on anti-Semitism when people saw pictures of Auschwitz and realized what hatred can lead to. As the decades past, as survivors die, that sense of shame is eroding. I ask myself how that weakened constraint will play out in combination with the other concerns I have delineated. "

This is another case of ideology trumping historical reasoning and just as in the one mentioned above it leads to historical revisionism. Mr. Foxman seems to think that the genocide/Holocaust of WWII only concerned itself with the murder of 6 million and with the concept of anti-Semitism !!! There were anywhere from 11 to 14 million other Holocaust deaths, the feelings of anti-Romani were just as deep and virulent and it seems as if they are making a comeback in western Europe today !!! ( As an aside, I would be willing to bet that when you mention the genocide of WWII to a HS Student the first thing that will come to their mind is only the 6 million Jewish People who died ) This indeed is more subtle than that of Holocaust Denial but it is just as pernicious. This is part of the major problem in Israel/Palestine today. If we refuse to see things clearly and instead view them through the foggy glasses of ideology than nothing will be resolved and the conflict will continue forever !!!

I believe most people realize that many others were killed who were not Jews. That is why Holocaust Museums also cover non Jews. If we are trying to get to the bottom line in how many people died in the 20th century let us not forget the over a million Armenians along with Greeks and Assyrians killed by the Turks which the Turks will still not own up to. Then we also have to jnclude the millions of Christians killed by Muslims in the Sudan and Nigeria. Of course we have to mention the 3 million, mainly Hindus. killed by Muslims in Bangladesh. Every group deserves to be mentioned, especially when the number killed was so huge.

jt2

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
"NOW FOR ANY POSTER WHO WISHES TO TRY TO DENY THIS HISTORICAL FACT PLEASE START YOUR OWN THREAD, DON'T POLLUTE MINE !!! you are letting your ideology trump your ability to reason historically".

You have that backwards. The Zionist Jewish propagandists have hijacked WW2 history for their never ending political agenda. Your the one doing the polluting. Census statistics of European Jews before WW2 and after WW2 doesn't support the laughable 6 million LIE!
Debunking the Genocide Myth -- Conclusion

"Here is an excerpt of part of a speech by Abe Foxman the full speech can be accessed by clicking the link provided";

Abe Foxman is a lying propagandist!

Last edited:
"NOW FOR ANY POSTER WHO WISHES TO TRY TO DENY THIS HISTORICAL FACT PLEASE START YOUR OWN THREAD, DON'T POLLUTE MINE !!! you are letting your ideology trump your ability to reason historically".

You have that backwards. The Zionist Jewish propagandists have hijacked WW2 history for their never ending political agenda. Your the one doing the polluting. Census statistics of European Jews before WW2 and after WW2 doesn't support the laughable 6 million LIE!
Debunking the Genocide Myth -- Conclusion

"Here is an excerpt of part of a speech by Abe Foxman the full speech can be accessed by clicking the link provided";

Abe Foxman is a lying propagandist!
Looks like we have a devotee of Robert Faurisson posting. I wonder which NeoNazi group Ergo belongs to -- Stormfront ?? National Vanguard?? or one of the others. It's a shame we couldn't put the both of them in some time machine that could throw them back to Nazi Germany where they could have seen what their Nazi friends were doing. No doubt they would be willing volunteers for Nazis when it came to murdering Jews

EMC - Eisenhower Stories - The Death Camps

www.eisenhowermemorial.org/stories/death-camps.htm- Similarto EMC - Eisenhower Stories - The Death Camps

When General Eisenhower learned about the camp, he immediately ... months before the world would know the full scope of the Holocaust — many months before ... including both written evidence and thousands of pictures, that Eisenhower ...

" Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity "

MLK jr.

Wow the sheer audacity of MJ, the author of the boring broken record thread of ZioNutism, not to mention the accolade for you by me. "not too bright, not too funny, even dumber than 'ol Hoss!

I mean, what is wrong with bringing up the Roma people and the others who died as innocents in WWll atrocities? Is it just Goys R Us?

And talk about Historical Revisionism, you are the master at insisting that the "Pals" go home to their indigenous lands?

When Voltaire said that religion started when the first scoundrel met the first fool, you were it!

Last edited:

MLK jr.

Wow the sheer audacity of MJ, the author of the boring broken record thread of ZioNutism, not to mention the accolade for you by me. "not too bright, not too funny, even dumber than 'ol Hoss!

I mean, what is wrong with bringing up the Roma, people and the others who died as innocents in WWll atrocities? Is it just Goys R Us?

And talk about Historical Revisionism, you are the master at insisting that the "Pals" go home to their indigenous lands?

When Voltaire said that religion started when the first scoundrel met the first fool, you were it!

Whew!
According to your "Rep rating" you spend most of your waking hours "sucking off goats." It means no one of any significance believes a word you say.
BTW, new medical research proves that goat stuff damages your brain. I suggest you stop swallowing.

MLK jr.

I mean, what is wrong with bringing up the Roma people and the others who died as innocents in WWll atrocities? Is it just Goys R Us?

Whew!
According to your "Rep rating" you spend most of your waking hours "sucking off goats." It means no one of any significance believes a word you say.
BTW, new medical research proves that goat stuff damages your brain. I suggest you stop swallowing.

Yep, I don't get many brownie points in a ZioNut infested forum where the Zionista swarm together like predatory animals like you.

I know what you suck off for your points, and its not goats!

Last edited:
The only difference between Disney Land and Auschwitz.

Is that Disney Land has Mickey Mouse and amusement rides.

Otherwise, both places are based on fantasy and provide entertainment for tourists. :cool:

The only difference between Disney Land and Auschwitz.

Is that Disney Land has Mickey Mouse and amusement rides.

Otherwise, both places are based on fantasy and provide entertainment for tourists. :cool:

Auschwitz once had an amusement ride ... a train pulling cattle cars on which Europe's Jews were transported. You would have enjoyed it, I'm sure.

I read the speach and don't understand the source of your complaint. The subject was "Jewish Security in America" and only used the Holocaust - which was only mentioned a couple of times and was never discussed - as a point of reference. That is, to establish how the world was before and after it and how the world is now as regards open bigotry and the willingness of some to act on their hate. There is nothing in his comments which were exclusive to the Holocaust or, for that matter, to Jews. The question a rational, reasonable person would ask is: has the post-WW2 revulsion with bigots and hate worn off? Are we and Europe entering a new age of tolerance toward open bigotry and violence? Instead you get your panties in a bunch over some perceived slight towards those, other than Jews, who were the targets of the Nazi's state-sponsored hatred and genocide.
Frankly, I believe as much as you like to think of youraelf as a rational, unbiased player, it is your insideous hatred that represents the possible slide in humanity to which Mr. Foxman refers.

I read the speach and don't understand the source of your complaint. The subject was "Jewish Security in America" and only used the Holocaust - which was only mentioned a couple of times and was never discussed - as a point of reference. That is, to establish how the world was before and after it and how the world is now as regards open bigotry and the willingness of some to act on their hate. There is nothing in his comments which were exclusive to the Holocaust or, for that matter, to Jews. The question a rational, reasonable person would ask is: has the post-WW2 revulsion with bigots and hate worn off? Are we and Europe entering a new age of tolerance toward open bigotry and violence? Instead you get your panties in a bunch over some perceived slight towards those, other than Jews, who were the targets of the Nazi's state-sponsored hatred and genocide.
Frankly, I believe as much as you like to think of youraelf as a rational, unbiased player, it is your insideous hatred that represents the possible slide in humanity to which Mr. Foxman refers.
The world, in non-AIPAC controlled nations have relegated Israel's popularity just behind Iran and North Korea...The attrocoties committed by the very people who were recipients of land and property confiscations and summary deaths and murder are being well exposed by the Internet...And 'Ol Snifferino, you are the poster boy, of the hypocritical hate mongering.

The world, in non-AIPAC controlled nations have relegated Israel's popularity just behind Iran and North Korea...The attrocoties committed by the very people who were recipients of land and property confiscations and summary deaths and murder are being well exposed by the Internet...And 'Ol Snifferino, you are the poster boy, of the hypocritical hate mongering.

The fact that you pollute the world with camel crap like "AIPIC controlled" nations is indicative of one who has nothing but her hate to offer and, as your REP-rating notes, spends waaay too much time "sucking off goats." You need to quit swallowing, Princess.

The fact that you pollute the world with camel crap like "AIPIC controlled" nations is indicative of one who has nothing but her hate to offer and, as your REP-rating notes, spends waaay too much time "sucking off goats." You need to quit swallowing, Princess.

As in the old ME boards Sniffer we all knew you sucked on members which did not belong to goats...maybe you can get Sandusky as a CELL- MATE,when they catch up to you, pervert.

As in the old ME boards Sniffer we all knew you sucked on members which did not belong to goats...maybe you can get Sandusky as a CELL- MATE,when they catch up to you, pervert.

"We all?"
Would that be all the little munchkins running around in your P-Brain, PBrain?
All you really know of anyone here is their cyber persona but what everyone here knows about you is that according to your REP-rating, you suck off goats.
I'd say this board has you pegged, Princess.

"We all?"
All you really know of anyone here is their cyber persona but what everyone here knows about you is that according to your REP-rating, you suck off goats.

Oh you don't remember coming out of the closet with Rafipoe? Even your-own words foretell your persona...anything that has a member hanging is your "Princess!"

"We all?"

Oh you don't remember coming out of the closet with Rafipoe? Even your-own words foretell your persona...anything that has a member hanging is your "Princess!"

As always you are confused, Princess. BTW, do you still post in a pink dress?

"We all?"

As always you are confused, Princess. BTW, do you still post in a pink dress?

I'm not confused...do you still wear a pink tutu with Toy Soldier? He loved you so, maggot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back