When I watch this commercial

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
I feel like pouring myself some scotch while I wait for him to shank someone or snipe them with a silencer, or seduce an unsuspecting lonely lady.

But instead he just wants to get me to smoke.

:smoke:

You might try schmoozing a super mod or C_K....they can fix ANYTHING!
You might want to explain that you were TUI (Typing Under the Influence) and your reputation at home is at stake!

:beer:

:smoke: It was those weird smoking commercials.....got me all confused.

:smiliehug:

Bribery flowers for C_K

Bouquet-Flowers-Wallpapers-HD-8.jpg

Never got that commercial is he supposed to be a tough guy with an electric ciggie and gelled up hair?

I feel like pouring myself some scotch while I wait for him to shank someone or snipe them with a silencer, or seduce an unsuspecting lonely lady.

The not so subliminal message (take back your freedom!) seems to be if you smoke the blue e-cig nobody'll think you're unpatriotic or light in the loafers. The new Marlborough Man.

The not so subliminal message (take back your freedom!) seems to be if you smoke the blue e-cig nobody'll think you're unpatriotic or light in the loafers. The new Marlborough Man.

It comes on late at night when I am watching Big Brother after Dark. LOL

Never got that commercial is he supposed to be a tough guy with an electric ciggie and gelled up hair?

Stephen Dorff completely flew beneath my radar until I saw him in City of Industry.

He played a despicable character.

That's all I know about him.

In some places, one is allowed to smoke NOTHING...including the E-cigs.

Stephen Dorff completely flew beneath my radar until I saw him in City of Industry.

He played a despicable character.

That's all I know about him.
I have seen him in a few things. I actually like him. Just the blue electric ciggie thing does not fit.

Who is he? Stephan Dorff?

I thought that was the guy who played Flounder n Animal House?
EDIT: I f*cked that ALL up!

Kent Dorfman was "Flounder" who was played by Stephen Furst!

Oh Lordy! Time for a beer!

Forum List

Back