When I turn on Tucker Carlson Tonight, and he isn't on the show. Why call it Tucker Carlson?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
He was off last night too, apparently he will be back tomorrow. Is this a mid-week vacation, or, another "you've been bad and upset the alt-left with speech, time off?"

If Tucker isn't hosting the show, change the name to the Brian Filling In for Tucker Show or something.

Sigh. I become a Snowflake in the face of this kind of deception! :banghead:

He was off last night too, apparently he will be back tomorrow. Is this a mid-week vacation, or, another "you've been bad and upset the alt-left with speech, time off?"

If Tucker isn't hosting the show, change the name to the Brian Filling In for Tucker Show or something.

Fuck Tucker Carlson

Fuck Tucker Carlson

Oh. What did he ever do to you? So hostile towards the Great Tucker.

Fuck Tucker Carlson

Oh. What did he ever do to you? So hostile towards the Great Tucker.
Agustine has a bad case of TDS....

No clue. Sometimes people are on vacation, or life happens. They have fill ins on the morning show also. I like it when they are attractive women. That’s just me though. I’m sure Tuck will be back soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He probably has a kid going to college.. it’s that week

Carl Tuckerson is one of the few MSM people I enjoy watching. In fact the only MSM person I will take the time to watch. I watch Sheryl Attkisson too but she is no longer MSM.

He is off this week because of Labor day coming up..

Forum List

Back