When I think of all the shit Democrats do, and get away with...

Uh, dude, Most of Middle America thinks he's an idiot
Nonsense....that is why he fills stadiums to standing room only and has thousands watching outside on big screens....keep being a dreamer....and don't bother to vote since you are so sure everyone hates Trump....your vote won't be needed....

What a load of bullshit. Mueller's report clearly said there was no collusion ( collusion is another word for conspiracy ) on the part of Trump or the Trump campaign. Without underlying collusion, there is no basis for obstruction. By the way, what is it that you think Trump has done that is an impeachable offense?

Where does Mueller's Report say "no collusion"? It doesn't. Mueller didn;t investigate "collusion" because it's not a crime under the criminal code. They concluded that while there was evidence of conspiracy between the Trump Campaign and the Russians, there was no clear evidence that the Campaign knew the people they were coordinating with were working for the GRU. That's a far cry from "no collusion".

Essentially, the Mueller Report calls on Congress to deal with the obstruction case, and provides Congress with a roadmap to impeachment.

In other words, EVERYTHING BARR AND TRUMP TOLD YOU ABOUT THE MUELLER REPORT WAS A LIE!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...ad-the-mueller-report/?utm_term=.92e4c41f160e

Washington post? I heard it’s good to wrap fish [emoji226] in. Too rough to wipe your ass with. Maybe that’s why you dims are so butthurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One of the most respected news sources on the planet

Fox News? Not so much

Respected by dims. Which means, they just believe whatever is said. Along with MSNBS and the other respected rags. The bullshit isn’t going away. It will continue through 2024. OJ was treated with more respect than Don. Dirty dossier. Fake news.

You're describing FOX News.

Trump isn't deserving of respect. Lying, cheating his subtrades and business partners, scamming the public, bank fraud, insurance fraud. Then there's his total lack of respect for others. Lying bullies are never respected, nor are racist assholes.

This is nothing more than a continuation of the exact scenario that occurred after election. He won, she lost. All those experts that are paid too much, where completely wrong. How could that be? So it started and continues. As citizens, we can do nothing. The well paid shady representatives on each side, have a pissing contest. Nothing gets done. Citizens are pitted against each other, and become collateral damage if stupid enough to step too far over the line. Don’t get me wrong, he ain’t perfect. But I cannot listen to her voice for more than seconds without having enough. I didn’t want Bill Clinton back there again. So this is going to continue in perpetuity. Other than jawing on these formats, I’m not getting involved. But this investigation is a bust. Completely wasted funding, that could have made some major changes to fund medical care, veterans, inner city problems, etc., etc., etc.. I think the economy is good, unemployment is down, and we are covered military wise if anyone makes a move. I’m sure the senate and congress will continue to get rich, and the rest of us pay for it. I don’t believe you and I have any major issues.

What a load of bullshit. Mueller's report clearly said there was no collusion ( collusion is another word for conspiracy ) on the part of Trump or the Trump campaign. Without underlying collusion, there is no basis for obstruction. By the way, what is it that you think Trump has done that is an impeachable offense?

Where does Mueller's Report say "no collusion"? It doesn't. Mueller didn;t investigate "collusion" because it's not a crime under the criminal code. They concluded that while there was evidence of conspiracy between the Trump Campaign and the Russians, there was no clear evidence that the Campaign knew the people they were coordinating with were working for the GRU. That's a far cry from "no collusion".

Essentially, the Mueller Report calls on Congress to deal with the obstruction case, and provides Congress with a roadmap to impeachment.

In other words, EVERYTHING BARR AND TRUMP TOLD YOU ABOUT THE MUELLER REPORT WAS A LIE!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...ad-the-mueller-report/?utm_term=.92e4c41f160e

Washington post? I heard it’s good to wrap fish [emoji226] in. Too rough to wipe your ass with. Maybe that’s why you dims are so butthurt.

One of the most respected news sources on the planet

Fox News? Not so much

Respected by dims. Which means, they just believe whatever is said. Along with MSNBS and the other respected rags. The bullshit isn’t going away. It will continue through 2024. OJ was treated with more respect than Don. Dirty dossier. Fake news.

No, respected around the world

Fox is the propaganda arm of the Republican Party

And the crap that you bank on is the inverse. You realize that Nancy and Maxie are the heads of your party, right? You can’t actually get behind them, can you.

Uh, dude, Most of Middle America thinks he's an idiot
Nonsense....that is why he fills stadiums to standing room only and has thousands watching outside on big screens....keep being a dreamer....and don't bother to vote since you are so sure everyone hates Trump....your vote won't be needed....

I love you misinformed Russian trolls.

Trump isn't filling arenas. Beto O'Rouke drew more people to an outdoor event in Texas AFTER he lost the midterms. His recent rallies are far from sell outs. They screen off sections of the arenas to make them look full.

Forum List

Back