When I think of all the shit Democrats do, and get away with...

...I'm glad there's a hell they will end up going to.

The LIES about Trump and Russia are only the latest OUTRAGE.

And NOW that their LIES are proven FALSE, they still won't admit that the whole thing was a LIE.

It must be nice believing there is no such thing as GOD and no such thing as CONSEQUENCES.

But guess what Democrats, HELL IS REAL and you will find that out SOON ENOUGH.

Au contraire my fine Russian fool. Mueller was really clear that Trump obstructed justice, and conspired with Russia, and laid out a roadmap to impeachment. Your President is fucked.

Think about this for moment: If the Mueller Report really is a complete exoneration of Trump, why is his team writing a rebuttal of the report?
YOU ARE LYING AGAIN YOU INSANE FUCK.
It’s FACT that Russia attacked our election.
It’s a fact that Trump knew it while it was happening
It’s a fact that Trump wanted it to continue

Was the part where he cleared Trump of collusion a disgrace ?
No the first chapter of his report was fine then he went on to chapter two where he must have channeled Pelosi and AOC to write it.....he turned into a DNC member.....he ruined his reputation....
Cherry pick much?
Not as much as a liberal....if you want to see Cherry picking tune into CNN.....
Really?
Give an example

And NOW that their LIES are proven FALSE, they still won't admit that the whole thing was a LIE.

It must be nice believing there is no such thing as GOD and no such thing as CONSEQUENCES.

Au contraire my fine Russian fool. Mueller was really clear that Trump obstructed justice, and conspired with Russia, and laid out a roadmap to impeachment. Your President is fucked.

Think about this for moment: If the Mueller Report really is a complete exoneration of Trump, why is his team writing a rebuttal of the report?
YOU ARE LYING AGAIN YOU INSANE FUCK.
It’s FACT that Russia attacked our election.
It’s a fact that Trump knew it while it was happening
It’s a fact that Trump wanted it to continue
It is a FACT that Russia wanted Trump to win

Trump is facing about 10 obstruction charges derivative from the Mueller report. Trump lies and lies. The Russians interfered in the election to help Trump. That is a fact. What are you talking about?

^^^ And this, ladies and gentlemen is the true nature of conservative republican christians (CRCs)...no different that ISIS.
He's only venting. There's only one word of difference between Christians and non-Christians, doll. Christians are forgiven only because they have belief in Jesus. This one was just trying to not let his worthy adversary get in trouble with the man upstairs. Hope you can someday see that as no harm, no foul.

Trump is facing about 10 obstruction charges derivative from the Mueller report. Trump lies and lies. The Russians interfered in the election to help Trump. That is a fact. What are you talking about?
No he isn't, sir. But it looks like you're a newbie. Welcome to USMB. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

Another 400 pages? When will he exactly be fucked? Will it be before the end of his second term, or 12 years from now when the world ends? Where are you getting your information, MSNBS? I haven’t heard anything about this. I just heard that Hillary paid for the dossier, that started all this bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a load of bullshit. Mueller's report clearly said there was no collusion ( collusion is another word for conspiracy ) on the part of Trump or the Trump campaign. Without underlying collusion, there is no basis for obstruction. By the way, what is it that you think Trump has done that is an impeachable offense?

Where does Mueller's Report say "no collusion"? It doesn't. Mueller didn;t investigate "collusion" because it's not a crime under the criminal code. They concluded that while there was evidence of conspiracy between the Trump Campaign and the Russians, there was no clear evidence that the Campaign knew the people they were coordinating with were working for the GRU. That's a far cry from "no collusion".

Essentially, the Mueller Report calls on Congress to deal with the obstruction case, and provides Congress with a roadmap to impeachment.

In other words, EVERYTHING BARR AND TRUMP TOLD YOU ABOUT THE MUELLER REPORT WAS A LIE!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...ad-the-mueller-report/?utm_term=.92e4c41f160e

Washington post? I heard it’s good to wrap fish [emoji226] in. Too rough to wipe your ass with. Maybe that’s why you dims are so butthurt.

^^^ And this, ladies and gentlemen is the true nature of conservative republican christians (CRCs)...no different that ISIS.
He's only venting. There's only one word of difference between Christians and non-Christians, doll. Christians are forgiven only because they have belief in Jesus. This one was just trying to not let his worthy adversary get in trouble with the man upstairs. Hope you can someday see that as no harm, no foul.
CRCs only pretend to believe in this Jesus guy....while harassing, locking up, and denigrating modern Jesus'.

CRCs only pretend to believe in this Jesus guy....while harassing, locking up, and denigrating modern Jesus'.
That's a mighty wide net you just ensnared millions of people in, doll. Have a lovely evening. My old feet are swelling and need elevation. :sleep:

Remember it aint over til the fat lady sings.

Not as long as he enjoys a 95% job approval rating in the republican party...and he holds a majority of registered moderates....you're dreaming dude....you are out of touch with middle America....

Uh, dude, Most of Middle America thinks he's an idiot.

Now, the inbred, Red State Morons think he's okay, but most of the country, not so much.

People will ask themselves, "Do we really want to put up with four more years of this insanity?"

Tards are Scum Bags...……...

What a load of bullshit. Mueller's report clearly said there was no collusion ( collusion is another word for conspiracy ) on the part of Trump or the Trump campaign. Without underlying collusion, there is no basis for obstruction. By the way, what is it that you think Trump has done that is an impeachable offense?

Where does Mueller's Report say "no collusion"? It doesn't. Mueller didn;t investigate "collusion" because it's not a crime under the criminal code. They concluded that while there was evidence of conspiracy between the Trump Campaign and the Russians, there was no clear evidence that the Campaign knew the people they were coordinating with were working for the GRU. That's a far cry from "no collusion".

Essentially, the Mueller Report calls on Congress to deal with the obstruction case, and provides Congress with a roadmap to impeachment.

In other words, EVERYTHING BARR AND TRUMP TOLD YOU ABOUT THE MUELLER REPORT WAS A LIE!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...ad-the-mueller-report/?utm_term=.92e4c41f160e

Washington post? I heard it’s good to wrap fish [emoji226] in. Too rough to wipe your ass with. Maybe that’s why you dims are so butthurt.

One of the most respected news sources on the planet

Fox News? Not so much

Fox News? Not so much

Respected by dims. Which means, they just believe whatever is said. Along with MSNBS and the other respected rags. The bullshit isn’t going away. It will continue through 2024. OJ was treated with more respect than Don. Dirty dossier. Fake news.

Mueller did not say Trump and his people did not obstruct. He said if the evidence showed that, he would have said so. He did not. Obstruction is still on the table and Mueller's report suggests the house should investigate it. There are over a dozen investigations directed by Muellers' findings.

Fox News? Not so much

Respected by dims. Which means, they just believe whatever is said. Along with MSNBS and the other respected rags. The bullshit isn’t going away. It will continue through 2024. OJ was treated with more respect than Don. Dirty dossier. Fake news.

No, respected around the world

Fox is the propaganda arm of the Republican Party

Fox News? Not so much

You're describing FOX News.

Trump isn't deserving of respect. Lying, cheating his subtrades and business partners, scamming the public, bank fraud, insurance fraud. Then there's his total lack of respect for others. Lying bullies are never respected, nor are racist assholes.

Forum List

Back