When I think of all the shit Democrats do, and get away with...

It's as if the Trumpians are still reading the Russian Facebook scam ads and believing them. Or, it's as if the Trumpians are incapable of the skill of reading. The report does not exonerate the huckster buffoon. The report clearly says it cannot bring charges against a sitting president, but it has the evidence for Article I powers to do so. Or, it's as if the attention span of the Trumpians extends to the Barr pressed yesterday morning and then just petered out with the release of the report.

The ship is on fire and sinking, yet the Trumpian rats can't find an exit.

"attempted" obstruction of an investigation of a crime that didn't happen, based on a lie.
You haven't read the report, have you?

Nope.

It's as if the Trumpians are still reading the Russian Facebook scam ads and believing them. Or, it's as if the Trumpians are incapable of the skill of reading. The report does not exonerate the huckster buffoon. The report clearly says it cannot bring charges against a sitting president, but it has the evidence for Article I powers to do so. Or, it's as if the attention span of the Trumpians extends to the Barr pressed yesterday morning and then just petered out with the release of the report.

"attempted" obstruction of an investigation of a crime that didn't happen, based on a lie.
You don't have to succeed obstruction of justice. The obstruction is enough.

You haven't read the report, have you?

Nope.
And there it is!

...I'm glad there's a hell they will end up going to.

The LIES about Trump and Russia are only the latest OUTRAGE.

And NOW that their LIES are proven FALSE, they still won't admit that the whole thing was a LIE.

It must be nice believing there is no such thing as GOD and no such thing as CONSEQUENCES.

But guess what Democrats, HELL IS REAL and you will find that out SOON ENOUGH.

Au contraire my fine Russian fool. Mueller was really clear that Trump obstructed justice, and conspired with Russia, and laid out a roadmap to impeachment. Your President is fucked.

Think about this for moment: If the Mueller Report really is a complete exoneration of Trump, why is his team writing a rebuttal of the report?

It appears that you are in serious delusion since AG Barr and Dep. AG Rosenstein has already decided there was no obstruction of justice, thus the case is closed. But what leftists fail to realize that Barr and Rosenstein wasn't supposed to do that in the first place but dickhead Mueller BROKE an important Special Prosecutor rule, failed to present a full report to the AG on what to do from another thread:

"Well it appears that Mueller VIOLATED the Special Prosecutor rules that required he give, " he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel", which he failed to do according to, Cornell Law School:

28 CFR § 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.

"§ 600.8 Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.

(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel. "

bolding mine
========================================================================

Mueller punted on it, which is WHY Barr and Rosenstein made the decision based on the feeble evidence that there was no Obstruction. It is clear Mueller KNEW there was no clear evidence of Obstruction, which is why he decided to force the Attorney General to make the decision FOR HIM. Here is what he said on WHY the AG and not Mueller (who was supposed to make the determination) along with deputy ag, Rosenstein that there was no obstruction of justice. The Federalist showed here why AG did it:

"Attorney General William Barr spoke during today’s press conference of Mueller’s failure to perform this regulatorily required duty. When asked why he and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein felt it necessary “to take it to the next step to conclude there was no crime,” Barr retorted:

The very prosecutorial function and all our powers as prosecutors, including the power to convene grand juries and compulsory process that’s involved there, is for one purpose and one purpose only. It’s to determine yes or no, was alleged conduct criminal or not criminal. That is our responsibility and that’s why we have the tools we have. And we don’t go through this process just to collect information and throw it out to the public. We collect this information. We use that compulsory process for the purpose of making that decision. And because the special counsel did not make that decision, we felt the department had to. That was a decision by me and the deputy attorney general. Yes."

bolding mine

Oh where oh where have the libtards gone....oh where oh where can they beee...
With their robust charge of collusion....
and their anger that Trump beat Hillary....
They have disappeared....
cause they know they were wrong...
and I bet Hillary looks bad in a thong....
Trump will serve his full presidency...
and win a second term...
Ruth will croak and we will get....
a real judge for a lifetime term.......

:thanks:
Trump was the one who talked about collusion over and over. That of course after he was told it was not a crime. As Mueller report said, collusion is like conspiracy and there is enough evidence for that for the house to charge it. Mueller pointed out 10 incidents of obstruction that Trump committed and should be followed up by the house.

Oh where oh where have the libtards gone....oh where oh where can they beee...
With their robust charge of collusion....
and their anger that Trump beat Hillary....
They have disappeared....
cause they know they were wrong...
and I bet Hillary looks bad in a thong....
Trump will serve his full presidency...
and win a second term...
Ruth will croak and we will get....
a real judge for a lifetime term.......

:thanks:
Trump was the one who talked about collusion over and over. That of course after he was told it was not a crime. As Mueller report said, collusion is like conspiracy and there is enough evidence for that for the house to charge it. Mueller pointed out 10 incidents of obstruction that Trump committed and should be followed up by the house.

The President didn't obstruct anything...if he had this would have been over in two weeks and cost about $2500 bucks..... not two and a half years and $35 million of tax payer dollars.....enjoy your new pool Mueller.....

I am an atheist, but yes... there is no way they will avert hell.

But before that, they will spend a long time in prison. Now that Trump is vindicated, we need to look at Hillary's obstruction of justice as she deleted 30K emails.

And NOW that their LIES are proven FALSE, they still won't admit that the whole thing was a LIE.

It must be nice believing there is no such thing as GOD and no such thing as CONSEQUENCES.

There's A Mountain Of Dead Bodies
Surrounding Democrats Going Wayy Back

Avoid Ambitious Climber Democrats
Or You Too May Suicide Yourself
With Two Gun-Shots To The Back Of Your Head

Au contraire my fine Russian fool. Mueller was really clear that Trump obstructed justice, and conspired with Russia, and laid out a roadmap to impeachment. Your President is fucked.

Think about this for moment: If the Mueller Report really is a complete exoneration of Trump, why is his team writing a rebuttal of the report?

This post is a result of brainwashing. That is the only explanation. And it has happened--again--on a nationwide scale.

Scary. Interesting, but scary.

YOU ARE LYING AGAIN YOU INSANE FUCK.

She's not even American, don't forget. But let's all thank God for that

Baby Jebuz Krist on a Harley. You are the quintessential Interwebs Drama Queen. Be sure and get back to us when you are finally settled in New York and you have published your sojourns throughout Europe.

/——/ And he couldn’t prove any of the wild eyed conspiracies with $35 million and the full force of the DOJ behind him.

YOU ARE LYING AGAIN YOU INSANE FUCK.

She's not even American, don't forget. But let's all thank God for that

She is doing her level best to give Canadians a bad name.

What a load of bullshit. Mueller's report clearly said there was no collusion ( collusion is another word for conspiracy ) on the part of Trump or the Trump campaign. Without underlying collusion, there is no basis for obstruction. By the way, what is it that you think Trump has done that is an impeachable offense?

Right. How can you obstruct something that didn't happen??

These lefty loons are such whiny little shits.

LMAO Boy are you an idiot.

It’s time to hold those on the left responsible for attempting to usurp our Republic. :cranky:

Forum List

Back