When I started becoming an agnostic.

Whatever, you made it a point to slam her sexuality and her religion with no grasp on what really was....

Stories in the bible are simply parables. If you don't agree with them, fine. But quit demonizing innocent people with your hate.

That woman was not innocent. I remember she berated a girl so badly and humilated her in front of the class so bad the poor girl peed her pants. This woman was a horrible monster.

Oh, and I had a perfectly good grasp on her religion (Roman Catholic Stupid) and her sexuality...

Of course, that begs the question....how did you have a good grasp on her sexuality?

The only thing he has a grasp on is his wang doodle.

Whatever, you made it a point to slam her sexuality and her religion with no grasp on what really was....

Stories in the bible are simply parables. If you don't agree with them, fine. But quit demonizing innocent people with your hate.

That woman was not innocent. I remember she berated a girl so badly and humilated her in front of the class so bad the poor girl peed her pants. This woman was a horrible monster.

Oh, and I had a perfectly good grasp on her religion (Roman Catholic Stupid) and her sexuality...

Of course, that begs the question....how did you have a good grasp on her sexuality?

Because she acted "Butch". They all did. Heck, didn't even know what a lesbian was when I was 11, but I knew these old crows were different compared to the Moms. Then as I got to know lesbians as I got older and more jaded, it was sort of an "a-ha" moment.

I'm sorry that you turned out to be an idiot.

Ciao!

Ciao!

I'm sorry the real world is so scary to you that you take offense to everything...

Ciao!

I'm sorry the real world is so scary to you that you take offense to everything...

Yeah you gotta watch the hypersensitive types like Ravi, I've read this thread and the only way to be offended is to be hypersensitive.

If you ever go to a restaurant and complain of your steak being over-cooked Ravi would take that as you bashing blacks, and that you should've eaten the dark steak without complaining.

Ciao!

Yeah you gotta watch the hypersensitive types like Ravi, I've read this thread and the only way to be offended is to be hypersensitive.

If you ever go to a restaurant and complain of your steak being over-cooked Ravi would take that as you bashing blacks, and that you should've eaten the dark steak without complaining.

If you wish to pretend his OP did not bash both Catholics and lesbians you may do so. But it would only be a pretense.

If you wish to pretend his OP did not bash both Catholics and lesbians you may do so. But it would only be a pretense.

I don't think I've ever talked to the OP. I'm always on this board speaking out against bigots who are anti-gay marriage (Obama included btw). Bod was just on this thread posting, didn't say a word about the OP being a bigot and she's a lesbian.

You're hypersensitive, the type who freaks out at any word that could be twisted into sounding bigotted. But that's not how normal people live, normal people aren't thinking about ways to make something into bigot issue when there's nothing there.

My advice is to densensitize, makes for a lot happier days.

Last edited:

I don't think I've ever talked to the OP. I'm always on this board speaking out against bigots who are anti-gay marriage (Obama included btw). Bod was just on this thread posting, didn't say a word about the OP being a bigot and she's a lesbian.

You're hypersensitive, the type who freaks out at any word that could be twisted into sounding bigotted. But that's not how normal people live, normal people are thinking about ways to make something into bigot issue when there's nothing there.

:lol: I forgot what an idiot you are, Dr. Dork.

Continue believing the op wasn't bigoted.

You're hypersensitive, the type who freaks out at any word that could be twisted into sounding bigotted. But that's not how normal people live, normal people are thinking about ways to make something into bigot issue when there's nothing there.

I knew me pointing out Obama being a bigot would get out the name-calls lol, as saying something bad about him is worse than saying something bad about your family to you.

The bigots are very easy to identify on this board, they'll come right out and tell you how they hate gays, trying to morph everyone who isn't an Obamabot into a bigot is stupid.

I knew me pointing out Obama being a bigot would get out the name-calls lol, as saying something bad about him is worse than saying something bad about your family to you.

The bigots are very easy to identify on this board, they'll come right out and tell you how they hate gays, trying to morph everyone who isn't an Obamabot into a bigot is stupid.
You can call Obama whatever you please. It has nothing to do with the thread, however.

Keep digging.

Ciao!

She does strike me as that type. I usually try to avoid them because they usually can't be reasoned with and have no sense of humor.

99% of Catholics would have found my story hilariously funny, especially the older ones who met these kinds of nuns.

Again, I was raised Catholic. Most of my relatives are practicing Catholics. I related this story to my sister once. She had this same nun about two years before I did. She just laughed. We all realized this woman was crazy.

She does strike me as that type. I usually try to avoid them because they usually can't be reasoned with and have no sense of humor.

99% of Catholics would have found my story hilariously funny, especially the older ones who met these kinds of nuns.

You only know what 1 person in that 99% thinks. Thats your problem, you think you know it all.

You only know what 1 person in that 99% thinks. Thats your problem, you think you know it all.

Never told that story to a Catholic who didn't laugh hysterically....

Even really devout ones.

Forum List

Back