"when i see Don Jr, i get the instant urge to beat him up!" - The Walkmen singer Hamilton Leithauser

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this guy used to be my idol. USED TO BE!

Hamilton Leithauser on Twitter

"When I see Donald trump, I’m instantly put off...like seeing a pile of dogshit. When I see Eric trump, I’m instantly disgusted, like some nasty sci fi horror alien insect...But when I see don jr...I know this isn’t great, but I get this instant urge to beat him up .anyone else?"

"When I see Donald trump, I’m instantly put off...like seeing a pile of dogshit. When I see Eric trump, I’m instantly disgusted, like some nasty sci fi horror alien insect...But when I see don jr...I know this isn’t great, but I get this instant urge to beat him up .anyone else?"

A deep thinker like this has got to be a Democrat.

• Banned

he voted for Obama. a typical NY liberal

he voted for Obama. a typical NY liberal

Perhaps he needs candidates to be color coded so he knows how to vote.

Maybe I'm out of the loop but why the hell is the hate speech by someone named Hamilton Leithouser important enough to be in the "current events" forum? Maybe crazy lefties need to get a freaking life and stop promoting violence?

Last edited:
My twitter response...

"The sound of two feral cats fucking in an alley would be a better alternative than suffering through a set of your shitty little band. If I had to choose between permanent deafness or an hour of your "music" per day for the rest of my life? I would puncture my own ear drums."

Yet if seeing him caused an urge to just beat the crap out of him would that be a valid defense?

Forum List

Back