When I have kids, I know exactly what summer camp I'm sending them to !

toastman

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hamas

I wish my parents would have sent me there instead of the summer camp I went to where we learned sports, new activities, swam in lakes, took hikes in the woods and sang songs by the campfire :(

More your style
Tourists venture to West Bank to 'shoot terrorists'

Thrill-seeking tourists of all ages brave West Bank shooting range to be taught by settlers how to shoot terrorists

Summer camp, warfare style: Like a frozen turkey plunged into boiling oil, a group of American tourists descend from an air-conditioned van into the scorching heat of the West Bank. Flashing smiles all around, they march into Caliber 3, a local shooting range.

"Move it!" the Israeli guide suddenly yells. "Destroy that terrorist," he orders them, and they charge, guns loaded, at cardboard targets.

"Suppose that the terrorist in front of me has an automatic weapon," Shay tells the captivated audience. "He can spray a cartridge within 2.8 seconds, which means I have less than three seconds to take him down. And that is what I will do."

Jacob, 24, puts down his rifle and exclaims: "This is an awesome experience. I learned how to stop a terrorist and how to rescue hostages. Now, when I find myself in distress, I will know how to deal."
YE1365533_wa.jpg

Tourists venture to West Bank to 'shoot terrorists' - Israel News, Ynetnews

They also do Barmitzva's

"Shay" your guide, and former IDF thug, has not quite grasped the English Language as he blabbed "Suppose that the terrorist in front of me has an automatic weapon," Shay tells the captivated audience. "He can spray a cartridge within 2.8 seconds"
Hell, in 2.8 seconds Your average tourist could not only spray a cartridge, but the whole magazine of cartridges

If you cant see the difference between teaching your kids to hate Jews and Israelis. and teaching your kids to protect yourself from terrorists, then you need...well..a brain

Mohamed, I love it when you post in my threads, it proves my point of how ignorant you and the other pro-Palis are on this board !!

Haha

I know exactly what summer camp I'm sending them to !

1272629187197.jpg

More your style
Tourists venture to West Bank to 'shoot terrorists'

Thrill-seeking tourists of all ages brave West Bank shooting range to be taught by settlers how to shoot terrorists

Summer camp, warfare style: Like a frozen turkey plunged into boiling oil, a group of American tourists descend from an air-conditioned van into the scorching heat of the West Bank. Flashing smiles all around, they march into Caliber 3, a local shooting range.

"Move it!" the Israeli guide suddenly yells. "Destroy that terrorist," he orders them, and they charge, guns loaded, at cardboard targets.

"Suppose that the terrorist in front of me has an automatic weapon," Shay tells the captivated audience. "He can spray a cartridge within 2.8 seconds, which means I have less than three seconds to take him down. And that is what I will do."

Jacob, 24, puts down his rifle and exclaims: "This is an awesome experience. I learned how to stop a terrorist and how to rescue hostages. Now, when I find myself in distress, I will know how to deal."
YE1365533_wa.jpg

Tourists venture to West Bank to 'shoot terrorists' - Israel News, Ynetnews

They also do Barmitzva's

If this child can prevent hte next Itamar canage, kudos!:tongue:

Forum List

Back