When Hope and Change became Spite and Revenge

Too bad he never said that.

In context, the meaning is odious -- don't get mad, get out and vote.

Many people in the GOP are blatant liars. They take something out of context and run with it and shovel the crap into the ears of the dolts who believe them without looking for "the rest of the story".

Yeah yeah, all the people who are Republican are too stupid to figure out things for THEMSELVES..We all should know Obama speaks so brilliantly the dummies can NEVER understand what he meant...:rolleyes:

Oh steph, what you want it to mean and what it actually means are two distinct things.

Bush43 managed to work with democrats to get stuff done. So did Reagan and Bush41. And so did Clinton, with a Gingrich led Congress. But Obama has not done so; he had a done deal for the debt ceiling, had he pulled the trigger on that we might be better off today and so would he. We at least wouldn't have this sequestration crap to deal with, and it might've quieted a lot of fears out there over his intractibility.

I wish more on the conservative side would understand Clinton. Yes I know we had Monica. Put that aside and look at this man's legacy on his ability to reach across the aisle and get the nation's work done.

Clinton did his job. I applaud the man for this.

Clinton was a solid President I can't argue with that. Sure he made some mistakes but everyone does. He was nowhere near as partisan or arrogant as the current President. Honestly it disappoints me that he is out there championing the Obama cause. I would expect better from him.

Why would you expect something different from Clinton? He is still a Liberal who thinks he knows what is best for you.

Many people in the GOP are blatant liars. They take something out of context and run with it and shovel the crap into the ears of the dolts who believe them without looking for "the rest of the story".

Yeah yeah, all the people who are Republican are too stupid to figure out things for THEMSELVES..We all should know Obama speaks so brilliantly the dummies can NEVER understand what he meant...:rolleyes:

Thanks for providing an example of what I was referring to! What you did to me above, is what the republican talking heads and some of their lemmings did with Obama. Show me where I said that; "all the people who are Republican are too stupid to figure out things for THEMSELVES.".

Thank you Steph!!!!! :)

Vote for revenge was the closing act for me.

You could see it in the making. What a pity.

By all means give us the exact quote.

I wish more on the conservative side would understand Clinton. Yes I know we had Monica. Put that aside and look at this man's legacy on his ability to reach across the aisle and get the nation's work done.

Clinton did his job. I applaud the man for this.

Clinton was a solid President I can't argue with that. Sure he made some mistakes but everyone does. He was nowhere near as partisan or arrogant as the current President. Honestly it disappoints me that he is out there championing the Obama cause. I would expect better from him.

Why would you expect something different from Clinton? He is still a Liberal who thinks he knows what is best for you.

No no no> And I'm a major conservative. Clinton understood he was the President of all the people.

When he governed, he governed for the nation. This son of a bitch from Chicago thinks he has a mandate to RULE. Him and Valerie.

Big difference.

"All of the above happened on Friday, when a crowd at a rally for Barack Obama booed the mention of Mitt Romney. "No, no, no. Don't boo, vote," Obama responded, quieting the crowd. "Voting's the best revenge.".

He could have presented that in a better manner, but he didn't tell be to vote in a vengeful manner, he simply stated that instead of being be constructive and vote.

"Voting's the best revenge."

LOL, some of you guy's always make me laugh. I see Obama say it and then you try to claim that he didn't say it. You're Obama bullshit never ends, I hope his presidency ends soon because I am sick of his and your bull crap. I am so sick of your Obama spin that I am looking forward to all of the crap you are going to claim that Romney says even when on tape he said something different. Then you can come to USMB and tell us what he really said because watching and listening to what Romney himself says isn't really what he said.

"All of the above happened on Friday, when a crowd at a rally for Barack Obama booed the mention of Mitt Romney. "No, no, no. Don't boo, vote," Obama responded, quieting the crowd. "Voting's the best revenge.".

He could have presented that in a better manner, but he didn't tell be to vote in a vengeful manner, he simply stated that instead of being be constructive and vote.

Exactly what the article WAS talking about...Obama became SPITE and REVENGE instead of hope and change...

..and after the Ryan..Biden debate I thought the Dems. changed it to "Shuck and Jive".

Forum List

Back