When high schoolers "get it" and grown people don't

Discussion in 'Political Satire' started by usmbguest5318, Feb 27, 2018.

1. shockedcanadian

shockedcanadian Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,470

You're cute when you get angry, thank you for that, I read it all.

Now, I appreciate the lecture, and I know they have experienced something I haven't, it is an event, not an every day occurrence. Furthermore, you cannot make policy on anomalies. This was fully preventable, in fact it should have been prevented without question. As it were, stronger psychological prevention and age raised to 21 should help. I posted before this decision that 21 should be across the board: drinking, voting, driving, the works.

300M guns in America. It's in your constitution, it's not going to end. The UK has higher levels of many crimes, the only one they really trail in is gun murders.

As it were, I grew up fast in some respect, but like all youth I was still a kid. That's life. I lived through it and I'm here. Those kids survived, and they will live also and be stronger for it. They will change their minds as they age, they are young, impressionable and feeling threatened, I don't blame them for caring. They should NOT be making policy any more than they should be doing many things that is reserved for responsible adults.

God Bless America! Get 'er done Trump!

2. usmbguest5318

usmbguest5318 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,772
    Don't talk to me until you find the courage to directly answer the questions I asked you. Let me remind you of what they were:

Those kids were dealt this hand of cards: Parkland high school shooting. (Click on the preceding link. Watch the whole video.) Is that tough enough for you? Is that enough mental, emotional, and physical experience? You think that'll grow someone up quick?

Tell me it's not! Straight up, tell me it won't! Tell me! I'm waiting to see you say so, plain and clear. No rhetorical bobbin' and weaving. Those kids and their dead classmates and teachers couldn't bob and weave their way form the rain of bullets, so you don't get to sit your sorry Canadian ass there in front of a computer screen and play word games on this one. Either you tell me it is or you tell me it is not!

Do you think those two girls in the video in the OP aren't among the "rare few?" Tell me they ain't.

Seriously, Dude? What part of what I wrote led you think I give a wet rat's ass about YOU or anything having to do with you or what you lived through or how fast or slow you grew up? I didn't write about you! What I did was implore you to get the fuck outta my face. As a reminder:
    Nothing having to do with the unlawful gun use in the U.S. is about you. Period. You're not an American. You don't have a say. Period. Don't talk to me about it. I don't care to read your thoughts about you and this matter of gun misuse in the U.S. and what is or will be regarding American kids who've had to endure what you clearly and by your own admission have not. Period. There is a time and a place for everyone's neighbor to step in, but this, neighbor, is a time for you to step the fuck out. Period.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,014
    Didn't get past the "thoughts and prayers don't protect you from gunfire" bit.

They're too stupid (er, brainwashed) to know what thoughts are prayers are actually for, not interested in the rest of their leftist pablum.

4. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,014
    For all the rheeing from the left, school shootings are not an epidemic.

Not even close.

But they do make good political theatre for going for yet another gun grab.

Politics allowed the shooter to fly under the radar ... even when he called the police himself, telling them how he was struggling.

Want to lash out at someone, go lash out at obama for his racist policies that allowed the shooter to do as he pleased.

But no, instead the left blames an inanimate object and are trying to usurp the right of 99% of law abiding Americans.

NOT. ONE. INCH.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. shockedcanadian

shockedcanadian Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,470
    vh1.gif

6. Zander

Zander Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,117
    Blame the NRA!!!

[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. IsaacNewton

IsaacNewton Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,162

The NRA and Republicans blame the children. Or video games. Or movies. For some reason they believe a gun can't kill someone but a movie can. Maybe if you throw the Bluray disc real hard...

8. Marion Morrison

Marion Morrison Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,013
    They "get" whatever they've been programmed to "get", because they've been intentionally deprived of the skill of reasoning for themselves and drawing their own conclusions.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Crixus

Crixus Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,586

They get IT? These two rich kids get it, yet if they were pro life you would call them whores. And on an alleged comedy show ? Yeah, they all get it. I guess you get it to. Y’all getting it in 2016 got us Donald Trump for president. Thank you .

10. usmbguest5318

usmbguest5318 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,772
    This is what programmed them: click here.