When HE

Another excellent OP from this author.spot on.

Exactly what I meant by "half a brain".

I dare you to prove the statements made in the op.

Never mind - You can't.

Because, they're not true.

Then,factually dispute item by item,the OP.

The onus of proof is on the person making the claims. That means Robodoon needs to prove each and every one, item by item.

Let's start with this one:

WHEN - he claimed he was a Christian during the election and tapes were later made public that showed Obama speaking to a Muslim group and 'stating' that he was raised a Muslim, was educated as a Muslim, and is still a Muslim, people said it didn't matter

Evidence, please.

To the rw's, it doesn't matter that none of that is true.

Lies. All they have are lies so they just keep spreading them around.

And, they're not even good lies. No one with half a brain would believe that crap.

Hey luddly, there's 40 different items on that list. Care to take a shot a showing how they're all lies?

Take your time, buddy, this board isn't going anywhere.

Or are you just another chickenshit liberal mouthpiece?

That goes for the rest of you libtards, too. There are 40 different items, go ahead and deal with them 1 by 1.

I FUCKING DARE YOU!!!

Exactly what I meant by "half a brain".

I dare you to prove the statements made in the op.

Never mind - You can't.

Because, they're not true.

The onus of proof is on the person making the claims. That means Robodoon needs to prove each and every one, item by item.

WHEN - he claimed he was a Christian during the election and tapes were later made public that showed Obama speaking to a Muslim group and 'stating' that he was raised a Muslim, was educated as a Muslim, and is still a Muslim, people said it didn't matter

Evidence, please.

No Christian could make this mistake [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

Evidence, please.

No Christian could make this mistake [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

And here we see the kind of retardation of which I spoke.

The claim was that there is a tape of Obama speaking to a Muslim group, and stating he was raised a Muslim, was educated a Muslim, and is still a Muslim, and that people said it didn't matter.

I saw NONE of that in that out-of-context clip.

FAIL.

Please try again.

Evidence, please.

And here we see the kind of retardation of which I spoke.

The claim was that there is a tape of Obama speaking to a Muslim group, and stating he was raised a Muslim, was educated a Muslim, and is still a Muslim, and that people said it didn't matter.

I saw NONE of that in that out-of-context clip.

FAIL.

Please try again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY&feature=related]Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube[/ame]

You don't get it do you? I didn't make the list, but those things are out their if you look.
If you didn't notice we are all being double teamed by the elites.

Warned about for many decades here is one.

Warned about 50 years ago by Myron Fagan

"World War III is to be fomented, using the so-called controversies; by the agents of the Illuminati operating under whatever new name; that are now being stored up between the political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. That war is to be directed in such a manner that all of Islam and political Zionism (Israelis) will destroy each other while at the same time; the remaining nations, once more divided on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion; physically, mentally, spiritually, and economically." War for NWO

You see their isn't two sides anymore, their is just us and them. And the AAE or the BOD, control it all. We are being double teamed and played for fools...by the money powers, which in part are the same powers our founding fathers fought against at our birth. WE ARE ON OUR OWN. No one is coming to save us, save Jesus.

Hegelian dialectic, two forces aligned against one another. One is thesis, the other antithesis. The conflict will produce a synthesis; in this case, the loss of national sovereignty and the end of freedom

Got kids, no you don't they claim them just as they claim us...the game is a bit larger than the email list I posted. The truth is a hell of a lot more scary then your worship to the Shy town traitor to America...and its people. He is just doing his job. robodoon.com

Forum List

Back