CDZ When has bearing arms helped?

That is your story not my story. I try to resort to the fewest fallacies, unlike the right wing.

Your "cause" is to be a consummate troll and think that God gave you some special power to judge the commitment of others.
I have witnessed the abuse of power by government and know, first hand, how the Second Amendment can help citizens avert tyranny.

Your presumptions are based upon your own fallacies.
i don't believe you.

You don't have to believe it, but you're the only one too delusional to see the facts. God didn't give you any special powers - unless it was to be the world's best at annoying people.

BTW, did you know that when the Black Panthers went to polling places with their arms at the ready, they were considered a militia?
lol. i resort to the fewest fallacies. that usually make me right and those of the opposing view simply wrong.

Yeah, dude. You're right; everybody else is wrong and only right wingers (sic) disagree with you. You're a legend in your own mind and I think you troll people for a profit unless you are being held in a mental health facility. You are a consistent fallacy.

Reality check: You do NOT hold a monopoly on the truth; right, left, and down the middle disagree with you. The gig is up. For you to have made such a statement, somebody is paying you to troll OR you are in a mental health facility. Either way, it is a waste of bandwidth to interact with anyone like you.

The Right to keep and bear Arms predates the Constitution. When the politicians tell us they are going to ban, buy back and / or criminalize weapons of any kind or sort, the American citizenry is obligated to resist such actions with passive resistance and civil disobedience. If the government uses force to take a weapon (or any feature thereof) the unorganized militia is obligated to repel such an attempt.

I don't know if they will push themselves away from their computers or not, but they know what their obligations are. Freedom is not free. It comes at a price.

And when one tool becomes a cult favorite then we need to rethink things. Just look at our "Mod" in here. He deep ended. And that is exactly why we need to do a rethink. It's not the AR that's the real problem. It's the Cult that has grown out of it. Since the Majority won't ever be part of a cult, the majority isn't the problem. We need to do some educating to get rid of the cult itself. If it means heavily regulating (notice, I didn't say banning) the AR then that's what we must do. If it means pissing off 3 million people then that's what we must do. If part of those 3 million go militant on us then we deal with that when or if it comes. But we MUST break the Cult mentality. We have already seen it in here.

Now, back to a more sane part of the subject.

I support CCW if the training is the 4 day includes the 100 round on range with a clear pass fail. I don't support the 4 hour classroom where everyone passes and you get a license for just showing up. I don't support the open carry at all. I don't want the bad guy to know who is and who isn't armed. If every 5th person is armed as a CCW and has gone through the proper training imagine the decrease in crime. But the number of CCW carriers that have gone through the type of training I have brought up is almost zero at any given time. You want to decrease crime by civilians carrying guns, get more people to get involved in a decent CCW program. And then police your own.

Your "cause" is to be a consummate troll and think that God gave you some special power to judge the commitment of others.
I have witnessed the abuse of power by government and know, first hand, how the Second Amendment can help citizens avert tyranny.

i don't believe you.

You don't have to believe it, but you're the only one too delusional to see the facts. God didn't give you any special powers - unless it was to be the world's best at annoying people.

BTW, did you know that when the Black Panthers went to polling places with their arms at the ready, they were considered a militia?
lol. i resort to the fewest fallacies. that usually make me right and those of the opposing view simply wrong.

Yeah, dude. You're right; everybody else is wrong and only right wingers (sic) disagree with you. You're a legend in your own mind and I think you troll people for a profit unless you are being held in a mental health facility. You are a consistent fallacy.

Reality check: You do NOT hold a monopoly on the truth; right, left, and down the middle disagree with you. The gig is up. For you to have made such a statement, somebody is paying you to troll OR you are in a mental health facility. Either way, it is a waste of bandwidth to interact with anyone like you.

The Right to keep and bear Arms predates the Constitution. When the politicians tell us they are going to ban, buy back and / or criminalize weapons of any kind or sort, the American citizenry is obligated to resist such actions with passive resistance and civil disobedience. If the government uses force to take a weapon (or any feature thereof) the unorganized militia is obligated to repel such an attempt.

I don't know if they will push themselves away from their computers or not, but they know what their obligations are. Freedom is not free. It comes at a price.

And when one tool becomes a cult favorite then we need to rethink things. Just look at our "Mod" in here. He deep ended. And that is exactly why we need to do a rethink. It's not the AR that's the real problem. It's the Cult that has grown out of it. Since the Majority won't ever be part of a cult, the majority isn't the problem. We need to do some educating to get rid of the cult itself. If it means heavily regulating (notice, I didn't say banning) the AR then that's what we must do. If it means pissing off 3 million people then that's what we must do. If part of those 3 million go militant on us then we deal with that when or if it comes. But we MUST break the Cult mentality. We have already seen it in here.

Just look at our "Mod" in here. He deep ended.

a 'mod' didn't deep end.

A poster tired of seeing people want to rewrite the 2nd did.

It's not the AR that's the real problem.

you're right.

It's the idiots that want to ban them

It's the Cult that has grown out of it.

The real 'Cult' are people like Booker, Beto, Harris, Feinstein, Pelosi. etc.

Last time this came up for a vote, Feinstein tried to pass a bill a month after Sandy Hook, and barely got 40 votes in the Senate.

and Democrats owned the Senate.

i don't believe you.

a 'mod' didn't deep end.

you're right.

Last time this came up for a vote, Feinstein tried to pass a bill a month after Sandy Hook, and barely got 40 votes in the Senate.

You did when you threatened to shoot someone. Will, get a grip. No one is coming for your toys. There are enough of us sane people out here to look after all you borderline insane people. Now, just drink your milk and take a nap.

our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror are an abuse of power and a complete waste of money.

you're right.

better to just put a bullet between their eyes when caught
don't really believe in natural rights or due process, either, right wingers?

Bud...

YOU'RE the one that said they shouldn't be incarcerated.

Bests way to make that happen, is to plant them before they get sentenced
what if a hypothetical sentence is five years in prison or ten years in the organized militia?

I'd shoot the moron that signed that idiocy into law
why is that? not all offenders are violent.

a 'mod' didn't deep end.

you're right.

You did when you threatened to shoot someone. Will, get a grip. No one is coming for your toys. There are enough of us sane people out here to look after all you borderline insane people. Now, just drink your milk and take a nap.

You did when you threatened to shoot someone.

was it posted in red?

if not, it wasn't a mod posting.

sane?

you want to take away access to the private property of millions of people, because of the actions of less than 100, over a 40 year period?

you call that same?

here's an idea...

lets take away booze, because of the actions of drunk drivers!

oops, been tried, didn't work out to well.

Lets take away cars, because of the number of accidents caused on highways.

those are just as 'sane' as taking ARs off the market.

i don't believe you.

I'm afraid that, like most people, you do not understand the Second Amendment.

Under what are called the First Principles OR the Founding Principles, the founders laid the groundwork for our laws. Thomas Jefferson penned a document he stated was the "Declaratory Charter of the Rights of Man." You know it as the Declaration of Independence. In that document it reads:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness
."

According to this document, our reasons for separating from the rule of King George was tyranny. And so, we built a nation around this fundamental idea that man had some Rights that were given by a Creator (your God, whomever you deem that to be) and those Rights were above the jurisdiction of government. Those basic Rights were codified in the Bill of Rights and ruled upon by both state and federal courts including the United States Supreme Court. The FIRST state, federal, and United States Supreme Court HOLDINGS were very consistent. The Right to keep and bear Arms is a Right that existed before the Constitution was ratified. The Right is not dependent upon the Second Amendment for its existence.

Consequently, attempts to restrict, regulate, or ban firearms is a direct violation of the foundational principles upon which the Republic rests. Joseph Story, Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court, who was appointed by James Madison (the man who wrote the Second Amendment) wrote:

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.
– Joseph Story, Commentaries on the Constitution of the United States, 1833

We have the Right, the Duty and the Obligation to keep and bear Arms as a deterrent to falling under the yoke of tyranny by wannabe dictators. What you suggest borders on treason. Today, both the federal and state governments refuse to honor the guarantee of a Republican form of government (see Article 4 Section 4 of the United States Constitution.) Through an illegally ratified Amendment to the Constitution along with the United States Supreme Court legislating from the bench and presidents trying rule by Executive fiat, we no longer have a Constitution. The government has NO authority to do what you ask and any further infringements on the Right to keep and bear Arms needs to be met with as much resistance as is required to repel bans, registration, Fourth Amendment violations, and / or ANY future infringements upon our Rights.

i don't believe you.

Under what are called the First Principles OR the Founding Principles, the founders laid the groundwork for our laws. Thomas Jefferson penned a document he stated was the "Declaratory Charter of the Rights of Man." You know it as the Declaration of Independence. In that document it reads:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness
."

According to this document, our reasons for separating from the rule of King George was tyranny. And so, we built a nation around this fundamental idea that man had some Rights that were given by a Creator (your God, whomever you deem that to be) and those Rights were above the jurisdiction of government. Those basic Rights were codified in the Bill of Rights and ruled upon by both state and federal courts including the United States Supreme Court. The FIRST state, federal, and United States Supreme Court HOLDINGS were very consistent. The Right to keep and bear Arms is a Right that existed before the Constitution was ratified. The Right is not dependent upon the Second Amendment for its existence.

Consequently, attempts to restrict, regulate, or ban firearms is a direct violation of the foundational principles upon which the Republic rests. Joseph Story, Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court, who was appointed by James Madison (the man who wrote the Second Amendment) wrote:

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.

We have the Right, the Duty and the Obligation to keep and bear Arms as a deterrent to falling under the yoke of tyranny by wannabe dictators. What you suggest borders on treason. Today, both the federal and state governments refuse to honor the guarantee of a Republican form of government (see Article 4 Section 4 of the United States Constitution.) Through an illegally ratified Amendment to the Constitution along with the United States Supreme Court legislating from the bench and presidents trying rule by Executive fiat, we no longer have a Constitution. The government has NO authority to do what you ask and any further infringements on the Right to keep and bear Arms needs to be met with as much resistance as is required to repel bans, registration, Fourth Amendment violations, and / or ANY future infringements upon our Rights.
the right wing only alleges to care about natural rights in abortion threads.

i don't believe you.

."

Oh, I get it now

God said he wants you to have guns

a 'mod' didn't deep end.

you're right.

was it posted in red?

sane?

you want to take away access to the private property of millions of people, because of the actions of less than 100, over a 40 year period?

you call that same?

here's an idea...

Keep going and that is exactly what will happen. You don't police your own, someone else will police you instead. And at that point, there is nothing I can do about it. It's your choice.

a 'mod' didn't deep end.

you're right.

was it posted in red?

sane?

you call that same?

here's an idea...

Keep going and that is exactly what will happen. You don't police your own, someone else will police you instead. And at that point, there is nothing I can do about it. It's your choice.

You don't police your own,

Not my job.

I retired.

someone else will police you instead.

and not much they can do til after the fact.

Other than, as various candidates are promoting, removing the object involved.

Don't you find it interesting, that less than 100 ARs and similar weapons have been used in mass murders over a 40 year period, and they are the ones that need to be removed from civilian hands?

I have an AR, my son in law has a couple of them, (built more than one himself), my nephews almost all have ARs, and because of the actions of the few, we get screwed.

Seig Heil, Big Brother...Seig Heil.

."

Oh, I get it now

Now that you put it that way, YES

"When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:" Luke 11: 21

."

the right wing only alleges to care about natural rights in abortion threads.

I advocate for natural Rights whenever and wherever they apply. Kinda says I don't limit myself to the right wing.

."

Oh, I get it now

Now that you put it that way, YES

"When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:" Luke 11: 21

21When a strong man, fully armed, guards his house, his possessionsare secure. 22But when someone stronger attacks and overpowers him, he takes away the armor in which the man trusted, and then he divides up his plunder.…

a 'mod' didn't deep end.

you're right.

was it posted in red?

sane?

you call that same?

here's an idea...

Not my job.

I retired.

Don't you find it interesting, that less than 100 ARs and similar weapons have been used in mass murders over a 40 year period, and they are the ones that need to be removed from civilian hands?

I have an AR, my son in law has a couple of them, (built more than one himself), my nephews almost all have ARs, and because of the actions of the few, we get screwed.

You threaten to shoot US Congress People and you refuse to own up to your own mistakes. So you end up living with the consequences. So be it. Have fun, bucko.

a 'mod' didn't deep end.

you're right.

was it posted in red?

sane?

you call that same?

here's an idea...

Not my job.

I retired.

You threaten to shoot US Congress People and you refuse to own up to your own mistakes. So you end up living with the consequences. So be it. Have fun, bucko.

You threaten to shoot US Congress

no

you might want to reread that post.

I basically threatened the president, if he was stupid enough to sign a law to that effect.

was it posted in red?

sane?

you call that same?

here's an idea...

Not my job.

I retired.

You threaten to shoot US Congress

no

you might want to reread that post.

I basically threatened the president, if he was stupid enough to sign a law to that effect.

Are you really that stupid? Nice admission of guilt. You do know you more than stomped over the line on this one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back