When Has A U.S. President Saluted An Enemy General?

That spending saved the economy.

LOL...you crazy loon, government spending can't save an economy.
Created a false economy, but that was the idea right ? Fake a sound economy, even though the citizens knew otherwise.
...and not only that. Obama did all he could to protect his wealthy donors on Wall Street, while doing almost nothing for the millions of Americans who lost their homes and jobs.

Wrong.
Right.

Yep, I'm right.

LOL...you crazy loon, government spending can't save an economy.
Created a false economy, but that was the idea right ? Fake a sound economy, even though the citizens knew otherwise.
...and not only that. Obama did all he could to protect his wealthy donors on Wall Street, while doing almost nothing for the millions of Americans who lost their homes and jobs.

Wrong.
Right.

Yep, I'm right.
LMAFO. You think debating is one word sentences.

Wrong.
Right.

Yep, I'm right.

LMAO. You call yourself Libertarian.

Wrong.
Right.

Yep, I'm right.

Please explain.

Please explain.

You’re a Trump supporter, how does that square with your Libertarian beliefs? Trump likes picking winners and losers, is that in line with what you believe?
You clearly don't know me. I voted for Trump only because I knew The Pantsuit was a criminal. You won't find posts by me supporting him, but you will find many posts by me condemning Cankles and the D Party. You will also find many posts by me, condemning the R Party and some critical of Donnie Tiny Hands.

Stop thinking in a binary ONLY fashion. It makes you post stupid posts like the one above.

Yep, I'm right.

Please explain.

You’re a Trump supporter, how does that square with your Libertarian beliefs? Trump likes picking winners and losers, is that in line with what you believe?
You clearly don't know me. I voted for Trump only because I knew The Pantsuit was a criminal. You won't find posts by me supporting him, but you will find many posts by me condemning Cankles and the D Party. You will also find many posts by me, condemning the R Party and some critical of Donnie Tiny Hands.

Stop thinking in a binary ONLY fashion. It makes you post stupid posts like the one above.

You’re a Trump supporter who won’t take ownership, that’s all you are. I have more respect for cult members than I do for you.

Last edited:
"In the military, returning a salute from a military officer of a friendly foreign nation is common practice for US military officers”
North Korea is a friendly foreign nation? You wingnuts are twisted up into all kinds of knots defending this incompetent ass clown :lol:

Remember when the fright-wingers shit themselves over Obama bowing to our Saudi ally? Now Donald salutes a general from an enemy nation, and they’re all like, “He was being professional and diplomatic”

:rofl:

As opposed to bowing?
Bowing as a sign of respect to an ally (in a culture where that’s common practice) vs. saluting an enemy who vowed to nuke us.

Yeah those are two totally different things, cupcake.

Remember when the fright-wingers shit themselves over Obama bowing to our Saudi ally? Now Donald salutes a general from an enemy nation, and they’re all like, “He was being professional and diplomatic”

:rofl:

We all know these Trumplings are terminally stupid, but to see them twist themselves into knots defending everything that moron does really exemplifies and highlights what a cult the political party (formerly known as Republicans) has turned into.

Forum List

Back