When Goldman Sachs says TANK, the market will TANK!

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
As I have pointed out endlessly, the market will only tank when Goldman Sachs says it should.

Granted, the market is overvalued by about fifty percent, but stocks are worth what people are willing to pay, and they are willing to pay a lot more now than five to fifty years ago.

We have come to a new age where Price to Earnings does not mean squat to investors. After all most of them are just putting their money into mutual funds at work, and they do not have any idea what technical analysis is needed to make for a wise investment. They hope the mutual fund managers do.

Now, the mutual fund managers are putting money in stocks that have outrageous price to earnings ratios because the money keeps on coming. If the MFMs have to put the money into Dow Jones stocks they have NO choice. They Have to.

Just so they do not look stupid as fund managers, Goldman Sachs manipulates the whole market up for their benefit (and Goldman Sachs benefit, too.) When it is time for Goldman Sachs to manipulate the whole market down for their benefit, they will do so, too.

Will Washington dispose of Goldman Sachs before that happens? Stay tuned, but don't hold your breath.

Last edited:
Goldman Sachs is the #1 pimp of the Federal Reserve, you twit! :lol::lol::lol:

Ha, I was going to log in real quick just to tell him that after I just read that OP.

My chances are looking better and better on that IQ test challenge :lol:

Ha, I was going to log in real quick just to tell him that after I just read that OP.

Neither of your two lunatics know what you are talking about. As usual, you are total dunderheads.. Goldman Sachs is corrupt as hell and everybody knows it, but the FED works under rules and regulation. You do not understand that because you are both too damn stupid on the topic. Sorry, Dude, most of the time I like you, but on this topic all you are doing is showing your ignorance.

The FED has specific instructions, but you do not know what the are because you are listening to that idiot Ron Paul. He needs to be put in a mental institution along with Paulie. Die beiden sind Scheiszkopfen , und ich denke, du bist zu!

Neither of your two lunatics know what you are talking about. As usual, you are total dunderheads.. Goldman Sachs is corrupt as hell and everybody knows it, but the FED works under rules and regulation. You do not understand that because you are both too damn stupid on the topic. Sorry, Dude, most of the time I like you, but on this topic all you are doing is showing your ignorance.

The FED has specific instructions, but you do not know what the are because you are listening to that idiot Ron Paul. He needs to be put in a mental institution along with Paulie. Die beiden sind Scheiszkopfen , und ich denke, du bist zu!
"The Constitution states: 'Congress shall have the power to coin money and regulate the value thereof.' This power has been abdicated to private bankers. Today, 99.99% of our money is created by private bankers when they make loans.

"This includes the Federal Reserve, a private banking corporation, which orders Federal Reserve Notes to be printed, and then loans them to the US government...Federal Reserve Notes compose about 3% of (the M3 money supply)

"All the rest is created by banks as loans, something they do by simply writing numbers into accounts."

Ellen Brown suggests we take back the power to create money from the private banking industry by:

"(a) Nationalizing the Federal Reserve.
(b) Reviving the Reconstruction Finance Corporation, a government owned lending facility used by Roosevelt to fund the New Deal."

Yeah...Rules and regulation...

That's why there's the big incestuous game of musical chairs between Goldman Sachs, the Fed, Treasury Department and congressional & presidential economic advisers.

Lotta good them rules and regulations do us. :rolleyes:

Define "Scheiszkopfen" if you will.

The fraud in American capitalism is so systemic there would almost have to be a central switching station (bank) to coordinate all the various scams.

In January of 2009, Ellen Brown posted this question:

"Price Fixing in the Bond Market by the Fed?"

When Treasury needs money, they auction off T-bills and T-notes. At the time of this post, the Fed had stepped in front of all other buyers and was buying most of the bills and notes and putting them on its balance sheet.

"Isn't this price fixing?

"The government is essentially selling T-bills and notes to itself in order to fix the interest rate."

The Fed chose to ignore Lehman and let them collapse in favor of bailing out AIG to the tune of 85 billion.

Not only was Lehman of course a huge competitor to Goldman, perhaps the biggest, but Goldman's counterparty risk in AIG was 1/4 of AIG's entire bailout, at 20+ billion. AIG of course promptly covered that immediately after the bailout.

Nah, there's no special connection between Goldman and the Fed at all :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I don't think you have to use the word "conspiracy" to believe our current financial crisis didn't happen by accident. Bush, his administration and the Fed "...understood the problem with subprime mortgages and knew that a huge asset bubble was emerging that threatened the economy."

You probably don't have to subscribe to the Marxist belief that capitalism's instability is systemic, and our current situation is the result of the structural problem of stagnation.

But it seems clear to me the political and economic elites from both major parties with names like Paulson and Gore, Greenspan and Geithner, Bush and Barry have known for years what they now spin as "Who Could Have Known?"

The FBI knew in September of 2004 when it began warning of an "epidemic of mortgage fraud. The FDIC's Sheila Bair warned the Fed in 2001 of "unfair, abusive, and deceptive practices by the banks."

"Also Fitch ratings knew, and even Alan Greenspan's good friend and former Fed governor Ed Gramlich knew."

The really scary part is this house of cards is being reassembled for the next big scam, possibly Cap 'N Tax Chicago style.

Forum List

Back