When freedom of speech crosses the line.

This thread should earn the MOST DISGUSTING thread of the week here.. You and your thread are a disgrace. Christians are bashed CONTINUALLY and offended.. that doesn't afford anyfuckingone to SLAUGHTER innocent people... nor does it negate our protection under the United States Constitution to speak freely without fear of the government.. LEFTISTS always seek to rob our freedoms and perpetually blame the victims or speech for what CRAZED lunatics commit.

it was hate speech...inflammatory hate speech and inciteful hate speech and while that doesn't give anyone a right to attack americans (or anyone), it doesn't change the fact that the person who made the film should be held accountable.

such things are not protected under the constitution.

If insulting someones religion should be banned then the Koran should be banned. When it calls for all good Muslims to kill all non Muslims that's offending my religion. Maybe I should storm an embassy and kill a few people? Fair's fair.

The attack on the Libyan embassy was conducted by an alqaeda branch

The attack in Libya may, or may not have, been conducted by an Al Qaeda branch. The US government insists it was a spontaneous response to an offensive film.

4 people were arrested by Libyan police and are part of a militant group who they say did the attack....so we still have to see the full investigation on it

The US government says it was a spontaneous response to an offensive film. Keep posting and they will be tracking you down wondering why you are spreading lies.

So called Freedom of Speech goes way to far here in America.

And is not what the founding fathers intended.

We need to place strict limits on this absurd "right". :cool:

^^^^ this is what's wrong with the radical left today. You are absolutely insane!!
LOL, I am the furtherest thing from the radical left. :lol:

I am a registered Republican since the Reagan days and a conservative.. :cool:

thats ok Sunni....the other day some one said i was a OWS person.....i have never been called that yet.....:lol:....so that was kinda refreshing....

The attack in Libya may, or may not have, been conducted by an Al Qaeda branch. The US government insists it was a spontaneous response to an offensive film.

4 people were arrested by Libyan police and are part of a militant group who they say did the attack....so we still have to see the full investigation on it

The US government says it was a spontaneous response to an offensive film. Keep posting and they will be tracking you down wondering why you are spreading lies.

Libyan attack: Four held as suspicion falls on militants - World - DNA

Like I said we have to wait for the full investigation from the Libyan police

Libyan attack: Four held as suspicion falls on militants - World - DNA

Like I said we have to wait for the full investigation from the Libyan police

Libya does not have a government, how can they investigate anything?

This thread should earn the MOST DISGUSTING thread of the week here.. You and your thread are a disgrace. Christians are bashed CONTINUALLY and offended.. that doesn't afford anyfuckingone to SLAUGHTER innocent people... nor does it negate our protection under the United States Constitution to speak freely without fear of the government.. LEFTISTS always seek to rob our freedoms and perpetually blame the victims or speech for what CRAZED lunatics commit.

it was hate speech...inflammatory hate speech and inciteful hate speech and while that doesn't give anyone a right to attack americans (or anyone), it doesn't change the fact that the person who made the film should be held accountable.

such things are not protected under the constitution.

Ummm... Yes they are... Idiot!

What democrats mean to say is that criticism of islam and the prophet is not protected. Such criticism is illegal. What's the next punishment? Is simply saying mohammed is a womanizing pervert with a penchant for children enough?

It wasn't hate speech, nor was it inflammatory under our laws. Inflammatory would be to call an individual, now alive, a womanizing pervert with a penchant for buggering children. It is not inflammatory to say that someone dead for 1,000 years is a womanizing pervert with a penchant for buggering children. Is it inflammatory to say that Jesus was gay? Should accusing Jesus of homosexuality be illegal? How about the Gay Last Supper, should the artist be found and beheaded?

The only reason why anyone would want this filmmaker blamed for what is not his fault, is because we are already scared shitless of muslim violence.

Were muslims offended and demand prosecution of someone who cut up bacon and put the pieces in the park for the animals to eat? Yes. Did they demand her prosecution? Yes. Was she in fact prosecuted for a hate crime? Yes. Was this a hate crime? No.

And I'm the stupid one? Sit down.

Yes. Yes you are. Trying to make the case that muslim violence is as rare as getting hit by lightning is like trying to claim the sun is not hot. Here, educate yourself for once. Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom. Just a warning though, it will take several hours to read it all. Oh yeah, this list is just for 2012.

TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2012

another guy who doesn't know how big the number ONE BILLION is, eh?

When do numbers cause liberty to cower?

New Topics

Forum List

Back