*When Female Negros Attacked At McDonalds*

at the club we let the tv's go to the ladies room, even when they were'nt in drag.

Well, that's bullshit. If you have a penis, stay out of the ladies' room.

What club?

Mexican dance joint

Hmmm. Well, if I come out of a stall in the ladies' room and there's a man standing there, I'm going to pepper spray him first and ask questions later. Pepper spray followed by a groin kick.

If they want to send me to prison for that, they can go right ahead and try. Of course, I'm a white girl, so I'll probably get away with it.

Last edited:
Well, that's bullshit. If you have a penis, stay out of the ladies' room.

What club?

Mexican dance joint

Hmmm. Well, if I come out of a stall in the ladies' room and there's a man standing there, I'm going to pepper spray him first and ask questions later.

If they want to send me to prison for that, they can go right ahead and try. Of course, I'm a white girl, so I'll probably get away with it.

u won't go to prison but you will be thrown out

Mexican dance joint

Hmmm. Well, if I come out of a stall in the ladies' room and there's a man standing there, I'm going to pepper spray him first and ask questions later.

u won't go to prison but you will be thrown out

Well, at my workplace we used to have a gay guy we'd let come into the ladies room and talk to us. So, I guess I could get used to the transvestites.

There was nothing on any tape that showed Chris going in or out of the bathroom. Nobody has even claimed that she did, so this point is moot.

And yeah, if I was a Twiggy like Chris getting beat on by two big chicks, I would certainly duck and cover in order to defend myself.
What would be insane is to stand up to two people twice my size and ask for an ass kicking.

There was nothing on any tape that showed Chris going in or out of the bathroom. Nobody has even claimed that she did, so this point is moot.

And yeah, if I was a Twiggy like Chris getting beat on by two big chicks, I would certainly duck and cover in order to defend myself.
What would be insane is to stand up to two people twice my size and ask for an ass kicking

Sorry bout that,

1. The two women who attacked Chris, the transgender person, who happens to be a man, are indeed *racists*, but one got 5 years for beating down this homo, she did deserve the time, she did the crime.
2. Link:Woman Sentenced To 5 Years In McDonald’s Transgender Attack « CBS Baltimore

"TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) –It was a scandalous hate crime caught on camera that grabbed national headlines. Now one of the two young women accused of beating a transgender woman at a McDonald's learns her punishment.

Derek Valcourt has details on the sentencing.

Convicted of a hate crime and first degree assault. Five years in prison.

Over and over again, two teenage girls attack and beat Chrissy Polis inside a Baltimore County McDonalds until she goes into a seizure — all while a laughing McDonald’s employee records the vicious attack on his cell phone."

3. The McDonalds employees who filmed it should be in jail as well, McDonalds, is getting sued for them not stepping in, and loling.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. It doesn't appear she was charged with a racial hate crime, as you keep claiming.
2. Homo? Who is the bigot now, big guy?

IMO, It should have been a hate crime Ravi.

Here is the link to the video...it will not embed due to the "graphic nature" of the video you must sign in to see it.

Violent Beating In McDonalds Baltimore County; YouTube Video Goes Viral - YouTube

The older perp did plead guilty to committing a hate crime but I haven't been able to find out if it was considered a racially motivated hate crime. As far as I can tell, if it was a hate crime, it was gender related.

I'm kind of surprised to see conservatives agreeing with hate crime charges suddenly.

I'd say she's definitely guilty of assault but her sentence seems too harsh because this is the first time she's ever been convicted of anything. I can't help but think if some white girls beat a black transexual male for being in the women's restroom the case would have got laughed out of court.

So, I guess this means it's okay for men to dress up as girls and go into ladies' restrooms, now, is that it?

And if they do, we can't do a thing about it, huh?

As for the transgender bitch, er...bastard...he was faking that seizure. Drama queen.

They didn't beat him/her nearly that bad. I watched the video. And the bitch is actually a MAN, and he can't defend himself against two young girls?

Ridiculous.

Come on, men, put on your wigs and skirts and hang out in the women's restrooms. We have to let you. You stupid fuckers.

Oh, P.S. The black girls didn't think this asshole was a white girl. They knew he was a man. That's why they were pissed off. He was a man, using the ladies room.
I also think the seizure appeared faked. And it makes me uncomfortable to think that men can dress up like women and use the ladies room. Nice disguise there for a rapist to use.

:doubt:

1. It doesn't appear she was charged with a racial hate crime, as you keep claiming.

Here is the link to the video...it will not embed due to the "graphic nature" of the video you must sign in to see it.

Violent Beating In McDonalds Baltimore County; YouTube Video Goes Viral - YouTube

The older perp did plead guilty to committing a hate crime but I haven't been able to find out if it was considered a racially motivated hate crime. As far as I can tell, if it was a hate crime, it was gender related.

I'm kind of surprised to see conservatives agreeing with hate crime charges suddenly.

I'd say she's definitely guilty of assault but her sentence seems too harsh because this is the first time she's ever been convicted of anything. I can't help but think if some white girls beat a black transexual male for being in the women's restroom the case would have got laughed out of court.
As for that last comment, Ravi, I certainly hope not! The fact that someone is a transvestite is no reason to beat them up. Whether one "approves" of their lifestyle or not is completely beside the point. This guy/girl/whatever was not hurting anyone, and did nothing to provoke the attack. I would think YOU of all people would understand that going around beating people up because you don't like the way they look. or their sexual orientation, is unacceptable in this country. Black, White, gay, straight, there is no excuse for doing this without provocation (meaning violence or the threat of it), PERIOD!

Sorry bout that,

1. It got out that the two black girls were mad at Chrissy because their bf saw him and from the look in his eyes he wanted him (Chrissy) over them.
2. Which is like fighting fire with gasoline.
3. Yuuup,....they blew up!
4. This wasn't about Chrissy being in the ladies restroom.
5. It was basically about a *negro man* wanting on a *anglo women*, more, then two *negro birds in the hand*, then to them, the *white skank*, (to them), who just so happened to be a guy, which further insulted these two negro women.
6. There you go, thats what happened.:eusa_whistle:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The big ugly apes are in a cage where they belong.

As for that last comment, Ravi, I certainly hope not! The fact that someone is a transvestite is no reason to beat them up. Whether one "approves" of their lifestyle or not is completely beside the point. This guy/girl/whatever was not hurting anyone, and did nothing to provoke the attack. I would think YOU of all people would understand that going around beating people up because you don't like the way they look. or their sexual orientation, is unacceptable in this country. Black, White, gay, straight, there is no excuse for doing this without provocation (meaning violence or the threat of it), PERIOD!
What part of she was guilty of assault did you not understand?

Sorry bout that,

1. It got out that the two black girls were mad at Chrissy because their bf saw him and from the look in his eyes he wanted him (Chrissy) over them.
2. Which is like fighting fire with gasoline.
3. Yuuup,....they blew up!
4. This wasn't about Chrissy being in the ladies restroom.
5. It was basically about a *negro man* wanting on a *anglo women*, more, then two *negro birds in the hand*, then to them, the *white skank*, (to them), who just so happened to be a guy, which further insulted these two negro women.
6. There you go, thats what happened.:eusa_whistle:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
:gay::gay: Over 45% of black males are on the down low !! :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back