CDZ When does the sanctity of life run out ?

God saw that we were being evil in our punishments towards his children on Earth, so he gave us a commandment to stop our cruelty....

He said our punishments were excessive!

And we should follow this commandment....

NO MORE THAN

An eye for an eye,

NO MORE THAN

A Tooth for a tooth,

NO MORE THAN
A life, for a life

Not one of God's children, should be killed for stealing, stealing is not taking the life of another....

No one in our JUSTICE system gets capital punishment, for stealing.... otherwise, that would not be just....
Thats an interesting point. The state doesnt execute thieves so why should the public get that right ?

Robbers get executed all the time by the police. Robbing banks or convenience stores and being armed and threatening. Or taking hostages. A home break-in is a hostage situation. If there is threat to you or family on your premises by someone with the MEANS to cause harm --- they never need to do that again..

Police would take them out if they didn't follow instructions or disarm. I can also..
Ive already stated that there is no threat to life so I dont know where you are going with this.

Maybe that should have been stipulated in your OP. So folks understand your position better. But at any rate, even in SELF DEFENSE in the UK against a threat, the VICTIM too often becomes the criminal.
If someone is killed then there has to be a trial to determine what happened. The question is proportionality. If I shoot a burglar as he climbs the stairs to where my family is sleeping then no court in the land is going toconvict me.
If I chase him down the stairs and into the street, wing him and then chop him into bits with a machete then the courts might decide that I was out of line.
Thats not unreasonable.
Some worrying fantasies going on there.
If you shoot a burglar climbing the stairs in your house you would very likely end up in court. Very likely.

Based on other threads I have read on here.

People are quite comfortable in killing criminals who steal their cars.

How does that square with the sanctity of life ?

Is a lump of metal worth a life ?

The people pushing this extremism are vocally anti abortion.

I just dont get it.

Either life is sacred or it isnt.

When does the concern accorded to a mass of tissues expire ?

At birth ?

Either life is sacred or it is worth less than a lump of metal.

Are you claiming that an infant's life is just as precious as a car thief?
Or... it seems you think an baby's life is less than a car thief?

Yeah it seems you hate babies... and love thieves.
Typical of a abortion proponent.

Based on other threads I have read on here.

People are quite comfortable in killing criminals who steal their cars.

How does that square with the sanctity of life ?

Is a lump of metal worth a life ?

The people pushing this extremism are vocally anti abortion.

I just dont get it.

When does the concern accorded to a mass of tissues expire ?

At birth ?

Either life is sacred or it is worth less than a lump of metal.

apparently the criminal does not have a concern for the sanctity of life

when it decides to gamble with their own life by endangering the lives of the innocent

Forum List

Back