When does the greed stop 8/20/2011

Is this greed Jesus approves of?

You guys seem to think you have a direct link to what Jesus thinks over other people.

Which children does Jesus approve of abandoning?

especially since He felt abandonded Himself.....
jesus_crucified_poster-p228489493325190327tdcp_400.jpg

Is this greed Jesus approves of?

You guys seem to think you have a direct link to what Jesus thinks over other people.

Which children does Jesus approve of abandoning?

This is precisely why atheists and Christian haters shouldn't be interpreting scripture.

Ok.....we're waiting for YOU to interpret scripture. Go ahead, show them Jesus approves of neglecting the poor while helping the rich. Cite chapter and verse please.

And while you're at it you might tell them exactly which chapter and verse condemns abortion as well. I mean, it MUST be in there since "Christians" use it as some sort of litmus test.

This is precisely why atheists and Christian haters shouldn't be interpreting scripture.

Ok.....we're waiting for YOU to interpret scripture. Go ahead, show them Jesus approves of neglecting the poor while helping the rich. Cite chapter and verse please.

And while you're at it you might tell them exactly which chapter and verse condemns abortion as well. I mean, it MUST be in there since "Christians" use it as some sort of litmus test.

LOL... interesting. All the assumptions you make of what all Christians think and believe. Not to mention your own screwed up misconceptions over what scripture says about issues.

No, I am not going to play your little game. You've proven my point. You hear the words, but have no understanding.

To make our economy work, we spend billions to persuade people that happiness is buying things, and then insisting that the only way to have a viable economy is to make things for people to buy so they’ll have jobs and get enough money to buy things.

Forum List

Back