When does life begin?

If you are not a women you need not to worry about female decisions..... no uterus no opinion.. that is the law of this country

Human life begins before conception, a human egg is human and it is alive.

Sometime an egg is fertilized by two sperm simultaneously and the 'embryo' has three complete sets of DNA and even begins to develop. This is still human, it is still alive, but it is not able to develop normally and will self- abort.

Do evangelicals consider a three-DNA set embryo to be 'equal' to a 2-DNA-set embryo that will develop into a healthy baby?

For the abortion issue I think the real question is 'when does a soul enter the fetus.' But that's an even tougher Q to answer. :)

Last edited:
Mens opinion tend toward action and violence... stay away from female issues, it is for the best..........

So when a male in government pushes for harsher penalties for rape and sexual assault, he should forget about it, because rape is a female issue, right?
Males aren't allowed to have opinions on female issues. feminist fascism.

in the usa women still have the final word on their bodies right??? i mean except for brute force...:eek:

Of course they do, but I think you are just being silly.

There is absolutely nothing in biology, chemistry, human physiology or any of the sciences for that matter to support your claim that a fetus is just another body part of the mother. But, I have an open mind so by all means, enlighten me. :)

life means to sustain one's self ............retard.....calgirl

Touchy!

life: a condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects, i.e. non-life, and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.

Sorry babe, your eggs are alive. Unless they've been removed or irradiated or something.

Yes i mean that exactly, let the women choose what to do with the males that rape them,....... that would me wonderful, i am glad we understand each... jerk

I didn't say it's more important than the ending, although the same question can be asked about the ending.

Which is my point; viable life vs the very last cell division are two very different things. Myself, I think when life is no longer viable it is at an end irrespective of cell division. How about you? When do you think it ends, at viability or the very last cell division?

Human life begins before conception, a human egg is human and it is alive.

Sometime an egg is fertilized by two sperm simultaneously and the 'embryo' has three complete sets of DNA and even begins to develop. This is still human, it is still alive, but it is not able to develop normally and will self- abort.

Do evangelicals consider a three-DNA set embryo to be 'equal' to a 2-DNA-set embryo that will develop into a healthy baby?

For the abortion issue I think the real question is 'when does a soul enter the fetus.' But that's an even tougher Q to answer. :)

Actually, Cali, no it's not so tough of a question. The correct answer is contained in the Torah (first 5 books of the Old Testament). In there, it states that a person's soul is actually a piece of God that was carved off for us, and was placed in the embryo. When does that happen? According to the Hebrews, 40 days.

Before 40 days? Hey.....do whatever. After 40 days? Well.....might wanna start talking to God about it and ask what He tells ya to do.

And, just out of curiosity, since you think that a single cell (the egg) is alive, does this mean that because they can clone things, does this mean that a skin cell from around your belly button is you, or just a part of you?

You're using the same logic to try to say that just because the egg is there, its a human. Nope.....sorry, because without the sperm to provide the other material required, it's just a cell.

Again you male, my sexyness is NOT the issue we are talking about, just go play with you penis some where,,, and stay out of adult conversations,shhhhhh the grown-ups are talking

Forum List

Back