When do some people stop learning, and why?

And how exactly does that prove that abortion saves money?

You can't prove it. You're providing irrelevant data that has nothing to do with your original statement. Provide the data that shows how abortions save money, and how much.

You can't, because those stats don't exist. As I said, it's an urban legend.

And how exactly does that prove that abortion saves money?

You can't prove it. You're providing irrelevant data that has nothing to do with your original statement. Provide the data that shows how abortions save money, and how much.

You can't, because those stats don't exist. As I said, it's an urban legend.

the stats exist.

I am not promoting abortion to save tax dollars. However the truth is there. mUch like people dying younger saves Medicare money.
If no one lives long enough to qualify for welfare then we spend nothing on them right?
so abortions also save money in the medicare system and the SS system, etc.

As I am trying to get thru your dense head, there is more than one way to view a truth.
Perhaps you have stopped learning?
Knees jerking getting in the way?

Last edited:
Good for you.

Im glad you are learning.

Now do you think we should only let colleges teach welding and other such trades and stay away from all that liberal Science, Calculus,History, litrature and all those other fancy book learnin things that are no good for society?
No. Where do you get such astoundingly stupid ideas?

And the subjects you named are not liberal.

But if someone wants to flush their money down the toilet on a major that qualifies them for no job in the real world, let 'em. They just better get my daughter's Happy Meal right -- ketchup only.

AFDC is the chief welfare program, distributing over $21 billion in benefits to over 12 million people in 1990.
Child welfare allocations: state-level estimates of effective guarantees | American Journal of Economics and Sociology, The | Find Articles at BNET
you do the math 21 billion divided by 12 million.

And exactly how does abortion reduce this cost?

particularly since the cost continues to rise despite the legality of abortion. But never mind.

You aren't able to make your argument. I'm not even sure you're trying.

It's arrogance, and the conviction that your opinions are fact, and do not need to be verified, changed, or researched.

I think often on the internet, people pretend to be much better educated than they are......but their lack of education comes out in their resistance to learning, and their inability to research topics, or recognize truth when they see it.

ahh one issue is seeing which angle of a truth you want to see.

Truth is abortion saves the government money.
Truth is old folks dying younger saves more of their savings for their children.
Truth is birth is the root cause of death.

Truth is ( or at least was a few years ago) that Mcdonalds was the largest purchaser of bovine rectums. Since they were the largest purchaser of beef on the hoof and the rectum comes with the cow. Now what they did with the rectums?

All your "truth" comes down to is individual choices and individual freedoms.

The problem is progressive elitists do their best to dumb down society to ensure the survival of authoritarian nanny state government, by creating a base thats fucking stupid..

Progressives breed the problems they claim they're opposed to, such as poverty and ignorance... Poverty and ignorance are the progressive voting base.

Also, instead of murdering a fetus, don't cha think maybe a financially stable family who is unable to have children of their own would love the opportunity to adopt a child???

I suppose welfare is wrong, however murder is the ultimate crime.

Forum List

Back