When Diversity Works: Liberals Win Like In Chicago!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
With most news coverage currently focusing on the role of rich, white, biillionaires and their pranksters, in Republicans politics as is usual: CBS News actually has a Diversity-based assessment of what actually happened in the Chicago Maylor's election.

How Rahm Emanuel won Chicago - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Hispanic voters turned outfor one of their own, too. Liberals turned out for one of their own, too: Urban Whites and Blacks.

Senator Ron Paul was on the ABC early morning GMA, taking his family's traditional anti-war position, but noting also that State and Local Governments got hit with the recession, and so now there is no way for the Republicans, newly elected, to keep State and Local Governments afloat. So the solution proposed is to sink them(?)!

Enemies of the people need to be sunk, especially in America(?). Some governors probably want to see the birth certificates, in person(?)!

No one can accuse Senator Paul of adopting the more traditional, Navy approach of, "Bail, Baby, Bail!" It was noted that Kentucky gets back $1.50 from the federal government, for every $1.00 it sends to the federal government. Senator Paul then noted that the state is still poor, despite all of that. Clearly, no one reached out to the the Minority Party, Senate Leader, for comment.

The Senator Ron Paul solution proposed, or suggested, is to cut everything at all once!

Likely that is what the Democrats are opposing, even with the spy satellites all wataching the Middle East, instead(?)! As the Republicans like to show their investors, "What you don't know, won't hurt you(?): Even just in the last two days(?)!

No one reports that Diversity of Electorate in fact explains how the Old, Fat, White People--Running About Naked On Other Peoples Yachts, did as well as they could in the Midterms. No one can.

No one reports that they seem to have nothing to propose as solutions to Local, State, and National Government problems, policy, and economics.

Anyone wonders if the commentators can(?). . . pun intended! The fellow on Meet Some Guy, one Sunday Morning, tried that with New Speaker Boehner. . . which should be pronouced, like, "Donner, Party of Lincoln! Your Table Is. . . .Well!"

Winter is such a wonderful time of the year! Washington, especially: Knew this at Valley Forge. "The Red-Coasts Are Coming, Not Even," were they coming!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!'
(In times gone by, then everyone knew which people the streets were for! Old Times everywhere, seem not to be forgotten!---even among the rich and Moslem of the new Portesting, clearly self-serving, among the newer wannabes around!)

Last edited:
Chicago is a cess pool of corruption. Nothing is gonna change that. Rahm will only add to the corruption that Obama was once a part of.

Democrats do know how to turn out the vote, when. . .the choices are clear, and the issues are simple.

The Reoublicans, in contast, are finding out that sinking all the boats is not even a good way to run an army(?)!

Lincoln knew that really the best way to run a civilized army was to kill more whte people than anyone could count!

The new Republican Governors know their party for certain!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Apparently one of the police unions, in Wisconsin, is finally even now, expressing its regrets!)

Hispanic voters turned out for one of their own, too. Liberals turned out for one of their own, too: Urban Whites and Blacks.
Ya diversity, everyone voting "for one of their own"

Democrats Doing Diversity Is Diferent, if in all respects similar, to and fro(?), Republicans Doing Diversity: However that is done(?).

In Democratic Party Diversity, then there is diversity of global origins. In Republican Party Diversity, there is Poland and everyone else who looks like they could be Polish. Housing Projects, for the poor, for example: Reflect even the Polish understanding of "Solidarity," in the separate little ghettos where "others" belong.

(All the world over, "it's easy to see. . .people in the ghetto just need to be. . . ," well!)

Last edited:
Hispanic voters turned out for one of their own, too. Liberals turned out for one of their own, too: Urban Whites and Blacks.

Oh... the irony....

:lol:

Sounds like the same old ethnocentric bullshit. I gotta have my white guy, I gotta have my black guy, I gotta have my Hispanic guy, I gotta have my Asian guy.

Diversity my ass.

So let's see. Whites voted for both Rahm and Chico. The Blacks showed the most crossing the racial lines and rejected THREE black candidates, including a well known former Senator in Braun to over-welmingly vote for the White Jewish Israeli Rahm.

However, Latinos showed they only stick with their own and every Latino district voted for Chico and De Valle! What the news isn't saying is that Luis Gutierriz, the biggest traitor in Congress has the EXACT same voting record as Rahm on immigration. Yet Luis bashed Rahm up and downto the Latin American community on SPANISH only TV saying he is against the Latin American community. He did this because he wanted the Mexican Chico to get the job. What they also didn't tell you is the vast majority of Chico's ads were in SPANISH and on SPANISH TV!

What this election showed is Blacks will vote for Whites over Blacks (which is very positive) as long as the view the White DEMOCRAT as more competent than the Black Democrat. Whites have proven for years they would vote for a Black or Latino candidate over the White.

However, this also shows that Latinos stick to their own. Mainly because they speak the same language!

Last edited:

No true, although the Latinos voted for there own! The Blacks over-welmingly shunned 3 black candidates (including a well known former senator) for the White candidate.

Chico also won a bunch of White districts.

Well, we will have to just wait and see how well Chicago does with him as Mayor won't we.
My prediction, not very well, I think that the jobs will go further down the tubes there.

Furthermore, Egypt has yet to issue a call for Israel to come in and buy. . . run the place. This was supposed to be a Facebook / Twitter Revolution! Clearly, there could only be one outcome: As apparently the Ghadafi Family knows.

In the alternative, then anyone has to guess that maybe it was really Chinese(?)!

Anyone might guess that the Ghadafi family might think about that too: except for too many. . . .issues among themm to leave much room for anything to think about at all.

Maybe Bahrain and Yemen will petition the Israelis to come in and take over everything, or maybe Hugo Chavez(?)!

Diversity must be taken as a serious matter, in our. . .world(?)!

The GOP minority of old, fat, white people--running about naked on other people's yachts--knows about diversity, in our world(?)!

(Historians would subsequently subject the Lincoln Administration to extensive scholarship and study--Lincoln being famous for killing off more white people than anyone could count. Could ever again in history: Could there ever again be anybody, that insane(?)!)

What exactly did Chicago get??

Will it be any different from what they have had??

Just another Dem.

I'm sure Chicagoans won't be able to tell the difference between Rawm and Daley.

Except for the name that is.

Great Prophet, Rev. Jeremiah Wright--To whom the old, fat, white people, running around naked on other people's yachts, owe so much(?)--aside(?)! Rev. Wright gets pushed aside a lot apparently, and is never given credit for the so much that has happened since he became nationally famous for the important sermons!

Rahm Emanuel Transition Team: Picks Two Daley Aides, South Side Minister

"Disproportionate Minority Confinement Commission(?)!"

Keeping Chicago on Message(?)!

(Surely anyone has to wonder what that is all about. Makes anyone wonder where they finally put their Most High, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, after this most recent of elections! He does seem to have become somewhat the embarrassment, if in fact demonstrably efficacious at his job!)

Forum List

Back