When Did White Liberals

Please, you are upset and angry because even your own people don't want anything to do with you.:lol:
You don't live in the real world. You're in for a rude awakening if you continue living in a touchy-feely fantasyland.

Bitch please, you wouldn't know the real world if it sat on your face trailer trash.:lol:
now your left wing media is calling Rick Santorum a racist !!! lets see how the left act when you loose the election !!

At one point in time liberals thought they could raise the standards for black folks, interracial busing, affirmative action etc......

But that did not work, so now liberals are just lowering the standards for everyone.

Are you Rip van Winkle? Unless all the blacks I see in more prominent positions in society are too fond of tanning salons, many blacks are doing fine. Our neighbor is black and I'll bet her home is as nice or nicer than yours. But comparisons are childish, right? It is the working classes and they are all colors who are suffering in this corporate outsourced world. Inner cities used to do manufacturing, now all the American dingbats buy cheap crap made in China at Walmart, which also contributes to the increase in the poor. You must have forgot your wing of the ideological spectrum has fought fair wages and unions since the beginning of the last century. Wake up and spell the reality.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/124423-the-poor-always-pay.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/17/opinion/blow-inconvenient-income-inequality.html

Graphic: How Class Works - New York Times

15 Shocking Facts Show That the Middle Class is Being Wiped Out | Economy | AlterNet

If Walmart went union you'd say they were an asset to the black community, because they can bring products to the market they can afford on a tight budget.

You don't live in the real world. You're in for a rude awakening if you continue living in a touchy-feely fantasyland.

Bitch please, you wouldn't know the real world if it sat on your face trailer trash.:lol:
now your left wing media is calling Rick Santorum a racist !!! lets see how the left act when you loose the election !!

They call every conservative a racist. What they're doing now is calling him a tax and spend big government typical run of the mill politician.

The lies just keep rolling in.

Not that I support Santorum, but I'm sure they have a playbook that says what they're gonna make up about every single candidate.......except Obama. With him, his words and his record should be enough to sink him in the real world.

Course we're talking political fantasyland, not the real world.

Last edited:

How do you "loose" an election you trailer trash piece of garbage.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back