When did we bomb Sydney?

There were Christian riots in Australia? When?

I think she is referring to the kid in the US.

She is equating violent riots with peaceful legal opposition to a political point.

And notice she had no trouble mentioning Christians but can't bring her self to admit MUSLIMS in her Country are rioting in large numbers.

I guess she could used examples of people beating up or killing homosexuals, that might have been better. Yes there is people violently protesting, and yes there are Christians who kill or violently beat up homosexuals.

I think she is referring to the kid in the US.

She is equating violent riots with peaceful legal opposition to a political point.

And notice she had no trouble mentioning Christians but can't bring her self to admit MUSLIMS in her Country are rioting in large numbers.

I guess she could used examples of people beating up or killing homosexuals, that might have been better. Yes there is people violently protesting, and yes there are Christians who kill or violently beat up homosexuals.

Thousands of Muslims supported by Millions more. Now provide for examples of more then a handful of supposed Christians rioting murdering and destroying shit in God's name?

Thousands of Muslims supported by Millions more. Now provide for examples of more then a handful of supposed Christians rioting murdering and destroying shit in God's name?
You are missing the point, RGS.
Christians do not get off for their bad behavior because Muslims kill more people.

Now provide for examples of more then a handful of supposed Christians rioting murdering and destroying shit in God's name?

There are dozens of examples if you are genuinely interested.

How about the infamous Lord's Resistance Army in Central Africa?

How about Charles Taylor in Liberia?

There would be threads about both here every day if they weren't Christians!

Now provide for examples of more then a handful of supposed Christians rioting murdering and destroying shit in God's name?

There are dozens of examples if you are genuinely interested.

How about the infamous Lord's Resistance Army in Central Africa?

The group that is currently claiming they are Muslim, and might be Hindu next week?

Great example.

How about Charles Taylor in Liberia?

The guy that converted to Judaism?

There would be threads about both here every day if they weren't Christians!

That was funny.

QW -

Talor has recently converted to Judaism - but only after 30 years of being a Baptist, and erecting a chapel which people like Pat Robertson, Jimmy Carter and Jesse Jackson prayed in with Johnson.

He fought as a Christian, and claimed that he was was fighting for Christianity.

The LRA was founded as a Christian group, seeking to build a kingdom based upon the Ten Commandments. Again, they fought for this for 15 - 20 years in Uganda.

Since moving to CAR 2 or 3 years ago they were forced to adopt some Islamic practices, but still maintain their Christian core beliefs.

There are dozens of other examples if you don't like those two!

Freedom of speech is crucial to any civilization because it allows those that truly hate to have a variety of forums that we as a society can recognize and respond to rather than suppressing even the most hateful thoughts, because those hateful thoughts fester in silence and then likely erupt out of the blue and without warning blindsiding us.

For example there is a truly disturbing video of an 8 year old little girl speaking of her love for jihad at a rally in Australia. I'm glad it's out there. It's the window into the minds of the extremists and their indoctrination of their children.

Shocking footage has emerged of a girl as young as eight speaking of her love for Jihad and the Syrian uprising during a video filmed at a Muslim conference in Sydney.

The little girl made the controversial comments as she addressed a crowd at an Islamic gathering, while the Australian city continued to deal with the fallout from violent riots at the weekend.

The girl - named only as eight-year-old Ruqaya - was filmed speaking during a 'Muslims Rise' conference held by the Australian chapter of Hizb ut-Tahrir in Bankstown, west Sydney.

Read more: Shocking video of girl, 8, speaking of her love for Jihad during Muslim conference in Sydney, Australia | Mail Online

I recall a video of a young child who was speaking against homosexuality, he was used by the Christians. There are extremists in every religion.

apples and oranges, although I dont like having kids involved in adult matters.

muslim nitwits... oh they will be so offended!

any excuse to riot, spew hate and demand whatever.......... simple as that

It is sad that people will use anything as an excuse to run riot in the streets.

Another protest is planned for Sunday, but we are prepared for it.

And who is Protesting? What group EXACTLY? And how many? You can do it I know you can, you can admit that a LARGE number of Muslims are rioting.

A large number, yes, but a minority of the Muslims in this country.

It is sad that people will use anything as an excuse to run riot in the streets.

Another protest is planned for Sunday, but we are prepared for it.

And who is Protesting? What group EXACTLY? And how many? You can do it I know you can, you can admit that a LARGE number of Muslims are rioting.

A large number, yes, but a minority of the Muslims in this country.

I am willing to bet that most of the Muslims in Australia don't live in Sydney.

:eek:

i should neg you for that!

i love vegemite.......it sits on my kitchen counter..... yummy!

must be an acquired taste?

you have to know how to use it..... I mistakenly at first thought you smeared it on like jam or butter.... a thick coating...

not so.... a very VERY thin...scraping is all you need. i like it with butter or cream cheese.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6oAFlPLGA8&feature=youtube_gdata_player]A Land Down Under - Men at Work - YouTube[/ame]

That's a strange comment...do you not remember the Cronulla riots a couple of year ago?

Obviously there is a significant Muslim population in Melbourne as well - but where do you think most Muslims in Australia live? Dubbo? Molong?

That's a strange comment...do you not remember the Cronulla riots a couple of year ago?

Obviously there is a significant Muslim population in Melbourne as well - but where do you think most Muslims in Australia live? Dubbo? Molong?

What makes it strange? She argued that the Muslims who were rioting in Sydney were a small percentage of all the Muslims in the entire country. Believe it or not, I know enough about Australia to understand that Sydney is not the whole country.

Forum List

Back