When did Trump mention ¨women of color¨ when telling haters of America they can leave?

I think what will happen is the rest of us will move on without the deplorables.

Good! Feel free to move...another continent will do! :)
Oh you misunderstood, bless your heart. We will 'move on' right here in this country. With or without the deplorables. Just like we have been doing all along.

I think it's that the deplorables have not been able to stop the moving on that has them so aggravated and rankled. Once we get Trump out of office I think they'll go back to their holes and seethe until they decide to go shoot up a school or a church. Again.

LOL! You are obviously having cognitive issues. Perhaps if you would stop posting when high, you might be more accurate in your perceptions. The "deplorables" are just as, if not more, necessary as people who agree with you. And besides, it wasn't "deplorables" that said that if Hillary won, they'd move to Canada. It was you anti-Trumpers. But, Canada is a bit too close. Move to Iran. They're just as intolerant as you.
I never said I'd move, no way! I'm doing fine in California. I'm safe, secure and happy and I don't pay much attention to the few deplorables around here.

Good. You stay there and the rest of us will enjoy the United States of America.

I've been to every state in the country. And Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands and Guam. I have thoroughly enjoyed the good parts and I will never stop traveling the United States as well as the rest of the world. But I'll never live anywhere but Southern California.

Travel as much as you can. I find those who don't ever leave their city, or state, usually turn out to be the stupidest people in the room.

Last edited:
I didn´t hear him say anything about women of color.

I bet you didn´t either.

If Trump is such a racist, why does the left have to make up racist shit about him?
Speaking of a naturalize citizen of Somalian ancestry is a good hint though. And I always wondered if Croatia is a sh*thole country. Like if he gets miffed at Melania, does he tell her to go back where she came from, and take her chain immigration family with her. And another thing...who complains more about America than Trump? It's institutions, its judges, its national law enforcement, its treaties, its friendships? So why doesn't he go back where he came from? If he wants to make America 'Great" AGAIN, when in his mind were we great in the past that we have lost? What era? Was it before his paternal grandparents and his mother emigrated to America?

"Speaking of a naturalized citizen of Somalian ancestry" is not a "hint", unless he's attacking her based on that ancestry. If he's attacking her comments, that has NOTHING to do with her race. It has to do with her comments and the beliefs behind them. By trying to reduce her to her race makes YOU the racist.
Look he told them to go back to where they came from it was a racist comment. He KNEW who she was, he KNEW what color she was. He Knew from where he came from.

How fucking stupid are you people.; How racist are you assfucks.

Trump made a very racist comment. Pull your head out of your ignorant racist ass & get a fucking grip you stupid fuck racist asshole.

Sorry, I'm not interested in your hate, trollboy. You make stupid claims and call names because you're a moron and can't do better. So, there's no point in taking you seriously.
You are not interested in facts or the truth. Run away.

Speaking of a naturalize citizen of Somalian ancestry is a good hint though. And I always wondered if Croatia is a sh*thole country. Like if he gets miffed at Melania, does he tell her to go back where she came from, and take her chain immigration family with her. And another thing...who complains more about America than Trump? It's institutions, its judges, its national law enforcement, its treaties, its friendships? So why doesn't he go back where he came from? If he wants to make America 'Great" AGAIN, when in his mind were we great in the past that we have lost? What era? Was it before his paternal grandparents and his mother emigrated to America?

"Speaking of a naturalized citizen of Somalian ancestry" is not a "hint", unless he's attacking her based on that ancestry. If he's attacking her comments, that has NOTHING to do with her race. It has to do with her comments and the beliefs behind them. By trying to reduce her to her race makes YOU the racist.
Look he told them to go back to where they came from it was a racist comment. He KNEW who she was, he KNEW what color she was. He Knew from where he came from.

How fucking stupid are you people.; How racist are you assfucks.

Trump made a very racist comment. Pull your head out of your ignorant racist ass & get a fucking grip you stupid fuck racist asshole.
When a black guy or more are pounding on some white person calling them names......yo.....whoa....heyyyyyy.......nothing to see here! These women have made many nasty racial statements. Pretty direct. Trump makes a bland one and is of course vilified for it. I will say thisagain. In your zeal and happiness and squeal like a pig nastiness during the Obama regime, you should have lied low in the massive victories you incurred as far as extreme feminism and extreme gay agendas. You will eventually find that those deplorable people will stop working for you as slaves in those rural areas. And those fraud racists in the cities working in higher paying union jobs will show their true colors when the economy tanks. Hell, a percentage of them are you.

So these people are PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?

What women made racist comments?

There was no extreme feminism, it was equal rights you assfuck.

There was no gay agenda, there were equal rights.,

You racist & bigoted pieces of shit are the deplorables.

Awww, Dave......having a bit of a "meltdown", eh?

Racist people piss me off along with people that support them.

So why don't you care?

Oh you misunderstood, bless your heart. We will 'move on' right here in this country. With or without the deplorables. Just like we have been doing all along.

I think it's that the deplorables have not been able to stop the moving on that has them so aggravated and rankled. Once we get Trump out of office I think they'll go back to their holes and seethe until they decide to go shoot up a school or a church. Again.

LOL! You are obviously having cognitive issues. Perhaps if you would stop posting when high, you might be more accurate in your perceptions. The "deplorables" are just as, if not more, necessary as people who agree with you. And besides, it wasn't "deplorables" that said that if Hillary won, they'd move to Canada. It was you anti-Trumpers. But, Canada is a bit too close. Move to Iran. They're just as intolerant as you.
I never said I'd move, no way! I'm doing fine in California. I'm safe, secure and happy and I don't pay much attention to the few deplorables around here.

Good. You stay there and the rest of us will enjoy the United States of America.

I've been to every state in the country. And Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands and Guam. I have thoroughly enjoyed the good parts and I will never stop traveling the United States as well as the rest of the world. But I'll never live anywhere but Southern California.

Travel as much as you can. I find those who don't ever leave their city, or state, usually turn out to be the stupidest people in the room.

In that case, I'm sure you have never left the street you were born on, in spite of your claim of travel.

I'm one of those who has traveled nowhere but I know you are so right. We stuck-in-place ones tend to forget that our world isn't THE world.
Years back I was a financial analyst and planner for a large corporation. I also projected and monitored P&Ls for several satellite outlets across the country. Once I railed at the Florida outlet for paying sales taxes on services, because Michigan does not pay sales taxes for service, only product. I was embarrassed to learn that lesson the hard way, but it opened my eyes to my 'hick-ness'.

Nope, the voters in their districts voted for them to represent the majority ethnic group in their district. They couldn't care less about America or anyone outside their ethnic group.
Is their district in America? Are those voters not Americans?

How the fuck did you elevate yours of to majority status? 45% approval rating and lost the popular vote. No popular vote victory, no mandate.

Where exactly is written that popular vote gives you mandate?
How can a mandate be claimed by losing the popular vote?

Because mandate is given by winning electoral vote.
Only if you are dumber than shit.

Says someone who believes Hillary is the president.

Forum List

Back