When did Trump become racist, btw?

Or perhaps it was his first Muslim travel ban or before that calling for Muslims to be kicked out?

Earth to you, C4! Islam is a religion, not a race!
Oh that's right....That was bigotted and not racist!! And discriminatory but not racist....My bad!
how about we stop and ask why jackson would do this in 1998 if trump were proven to be bad by as early as 1973? why not address what jackson said vs. fling about todays powerpoint slides of anti-trumpers as if they apply for some reason?

wasn't here, was it? how does a lifetime achievement award get ignored so easily all of a sudden?

He HAD to become a "racist" as soon as his policies started improving the lives of black and Hispanic Americans, Iceberg! You have to understand that the bedrock of liberal political power rests with the votes of those two demographics. If blacks and Hispanics suddenly realize that unlike Democrats that have promised so much and delivered so little...Donald Trump's promises when he ran for office are being kept...the Democrats are totally and utterly SCREWED! Why would someone vote a person out of office when they're putting money in your pocket to put someone else in who wants to take money OUT of your pocket?

This is a moment in political time when the Democrat's very existence is threatened. They have to accuse Trump of racism because they need blacks and Hispanics to concentrate on that narrative rather than how they're doing financially. If they can't sell that through the main stream media...then they are a party in serious trouble!

democrats.jpg

and this was hidden from jackson before giving out the award *when*?
Who said it was, and what does Jackson's award giving have to do with Trump's early racism training?
holy hell you just bent over and ran up your own ass.

not even going to bother to explain this any further. you simply don't have the mental capacity to think so i'll quit trying to do it for you and simply move on. have a wonderful day but i'm out.

Or perhaps it was his first Muslim travel ban or before that calling for Muslims to be kicked out?

Oh that's right....That was bigotted and not racist!! And discriminatory but not racist....My bad!
Burn in hell liar.
Truth will never send a person to he'll.... ;)

Uh oh! Unauthorized gender pronoun usage alert!

So, this is you admitting your mistake. That it had nothing to do with race.

Okay. I can live with that.
Sure, it was bigotry and discriminatory, first cousins of racism....

Burn in hell liar.

i gave up being the grammar police. when on a computer i'm fine. on a phone, i'm 12.

then why did jackson choose to ignore this and give an achievement award apparently to david dukes hick cousin?

forgive me if i go by jackson moreso than asshurt liberals mad at trump.

You don't know?

Was it when he called for the death penalty for the 5 innocent black men imprisoned in NYC for a crime they did not commit?

Or was it when he went on his five to eight year lying Birther movement claiming Obama was an illigitimate president?

Or maybe it was when he came down the golden escalator and then proclaimed Mexico was sending us their murderers and rapists?

Or maybe it was when he claimed an American born judge could not be fair in his Trump University scam trial because he had Mexican heritage in his blood line?

Or when his company was fined for breaking our discrimination laws?

Or was it his Charlottesville comments?

Trump: 'Laziness Is a Trait in Blacks; No Black President Again Any ...

Burn in hell liar.

the leftists have simply become a target rich environment

--LOL

Equivalence. The first cousin of a failing argument.

If he's not racist, he's a bigot, if he's not a bigot he's 'discriminatory.'

Oh please. Just....Just stop. I'm begging you. You sound extremely foolish right now.

Forum List

Back