When did the internet get taken over by fascists?

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
When did the internet get taken over by fascists? The reason I ask is I thought there was an understanding that people could express themselves freely on it. I am not allowed to cuss or use a Nazi analogy on the Steve Hoffman music discussion board. I was censored and had my post deleted because I expressed profound concern about us all around the world getting rid of physical media. Without physical media we do not have documentation of expression of freedom of thought, facts concerning anything such as history, or the ability to communicate with other human beings. I said that what we have done has accomplished more than the Nazis could have imagined or dreamed of by getting rid of physical media. Oh, no, how dare I. How uncivilized. How uneducated and most important how dare I share a thought with the intent to learn or spread ANY type of information without permission from our faceless dear leaders. I should be punished.

Folks, I think digital media is great but we do not have control over it. At some point there WILL be a solar storm. My question that I cannot get an answer to is will c.d.s, d.v.d.s, blu-ray discs, and 4K be effected by this event? How about an e.m.p.?

It seems as though certain people do not want evidence of anything to be around at some point. I have also expressed concern how it seems like it is impossible to communicate with people on a large scale without going through Facebook and or Twitter. I do neither (and never have) for many multiple reasons.

Last edited:
This country is full of "delusional" and "hateful" people - I can tell by all the "incredible" topics posted on US MESSAGE BOARD. I am astonished or is it speechless? No wonder screwy Louie Trump acts like an uneducated six year old throwing tantrums and insulting people left and right. I see where he gets his material from. His supporters are splitting image of him.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

• Banned
Ummm, soooo, out of curiosity how is what I am talking about "hateful" or "delusional"?! Lol. Your response was almost funny and worth a try but not though!

When did the internet get taken over by fascists? The reason I ask is I thought there was an understanding that people could express themselves freely on it. I am not allowed to cuss or use a Nazi analogy on the Steve Hoffman music discussion board. I was censored and had my post deleted because I expressed profound concern about us all around the world getting rid of physical media. Without physical media we do not have documentation of expression of freedom of thought, facts concerning anything such as history, or the ability to communicate with other human beings. I said that what we have done has accomplished more than the Nazis could have imagined or dreamed of by getting rid of physical media. Oh, no, how dare I. How uncivilized. How uneducated and most important how dare I share a thought with the intent to learn or spread ANY type of information without permission from our faceless dear leaders. I should be punished.

Folks, I think digital media is great but we do not have control over it. At some point there WILL be a solar storm. My question that I cannot get an answer to is will c.d.s, d.v.d.s, blu-ray discs, and 4K be effected by this event? How about an e.m.p.?

It seems as though certain people do not want evidence of anything to be around at some point. I have also expressed concern how it seems like it is impossible to communicate with people on a large scale without going through Facebook and or Twitter. I do neither (and never have) for many multiple reasons.

its sad to see you cant even see where you answered you own question,,,it might be because your question was dumb to start with,,,

you said you were not allowed to cuss or use Nazi analogies on someones personal property/discussion board,,,

who the fuck are you to tell others what they should or shouldnt allow on their property???

I'm inclined to think the problems is yours not theirs,,,

its sad to see you cant even see where you answered you own question,,,it might be because your question was dumb to start with,,,

you said you were not allowed to cuss or use Nazi analogies on someones personal property/discussion board,,,

who the fuck are you to tell others what they should or shouldnt allow on their property???

I'm inclined to think the problems is yours not theirs,,,
/thread

We get on each others nerves and up the ante. And that includes foul language.

likkmii.jpeg

• Banned
So the answer is to bully me and demonize me. Right. This is not the end of this.

What are YOU talking about?!

Not one person is hearing or seeing something that they don't click on. Why are you responding to something you aren't interested in...unless you are one yourself?

New Topics

Forum List

Back