When did the ability to delete a rep disappear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so wrong.....

You watched it again, didn't you. Admit it.
3.gif

I know how it is -- you don't want to see it but you're compelled... :ack-1:

No I can't...and I'm still freaking. It makes me want to sob...if I had xanax I'd down a handful. Re the op....I once reported someone for negging me multiple times then deleting them....sometime after disciplinary action was taken I realized that I was looking at reps given one minute, rep rec'd the next hahaha...I saw the negs I gave...then I'd go and look at rec'd and no neg hahaha too funny

Xanax??? :lol: I will remember that the next time you choose to lie about me! :evil::D [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31640]koshergrl[/MENTION]
RdWdsIg.jpg

As for the OP...why worry about rep?

Last edited:
As for the OP...why worry about rep?

I negged somebody by mistake and wished to undo it but I couldn't, that's all there was to it.

Then again if he responded to it I would have explained and worked something out but he didn't respond, so ... fuck 'im.

Bwahahahahahahaha. Not one, not two but three responses. :badgrin:

See, I understand your trypophobia because -- I have exactly the same thing. I can't watch that video either. No one understands what that does to you better than I do.

See, in some ways we're much more alike than you think. So if I'm an idiot....

.... let's just say I have more of those. Now I have to go puke. :puke:

You guys are afraid of holes? And bags of M&Ms spilled on he table?

Most phobias make a little sense to me, this is not one of them.

M&Ms? :dunno: I don't get that reference but the holes thing -- who knows where it comes from, it just gives some of us the willies. It's the kind of willies you feel panic, and yet at the same time you're drawn to the image and compelled to look. For me tube coral is the worst. I get the distinct feeling I've been swallowed up by it in a past life.

I have no clue where it comes from but yeah it's there. I just whipped it out on KG because she called me an idiot. She won't be doing that again. Matter of fact she won't even be sleeping tonight. :itsok:

This thread has taken a disturbingly interesting turn. Didn't feel an itch, either.

And on the lotus seed pods, I've heard they're edible, as well as its tubers.

This thread has taken a disturbingly interesting turn. Didn't feel an itch, either.

And on the lotus seed pods, I've heard they're edible, as well as its tubers.

You know what -- don't even use those words. Please. :scared1:
[MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION] - question's been resolved, please close 'er up.

Last edited:
Bwahahahahahahaha. Not one, not two but three responses. :badgrin:

See, I understand your trypophobia because -- I have exactly the same thing. I can't watch that video either. No one understands what that does to you better than I do.

See, in some ways we're much more alike than you think. So if I'm an idiot....

.... let's just say I have more of those. Now I have to go puke. :puke:

M&Ms? :dunno: I don't get that reference but the holes thing -- who knows where it comes from, it just gives some of us the willies. It's the kind of willies you feel panic, and yet at the same time you're drawn to the image and compelled to look. For me tube coral is the worst. I get the distinct feeling I've been swallowed up by it in a past life.

I have no clue where it comes from but yeah it's there. I just whipped it out on KG because she called me an idiot. She won't be doing that again. Matter of fact she won't even be sleeping tonight. :itsok:

I can stare at this all day and go to sleep.

Roatan-Honduras-diving-tube-coral.jpg

You know what the best thing about AdBlock Plus is?

Right click on image; 'block element'. Gone.

Don't tell Koshergrl. :eusa_shhh:

What's the deal with the M&Ms on the table?

he can't tell the diff between naturally occurring, irregular holes....and mass produced candy discs. The part of his brain that identifies danger atrophied at some point.

he can't tell the diff between naturally occurring, irregular holes....and mass produced candy discs. The part of his brain that identifies danger atrophied at some point.

That's obvious from the way he posts. :thup:

It was really hard for me to learn even that much because every article is accompanied by images....seriously if you want to educate those who are affected, why would you sprinkle images like landmines throughout the material

You know what the best thing about AdBlock Plus is?

Right click on image; 'block element'. Gone.

Don't tell Koshergrl. :eusa_shhh:

What's the deal with the M&Ms on the table?

I looked up the definition and your phobia includes clusters, hence the pictures in your link of the girl with M&Ms on her arms.

Which is why it makes so little sense.

Glory holes don't disturb me, not too much.

Actually.... I'm not sure that term means what you might think it means... :eusa_shhh:

[MENTION=37219]Quantum[/MENTION]Windbag actually those images are kind of innocuous because they're single holes, which is simply not a threat. The first one actually is kinda cool, looks like a psychedelic toilet.

The M&Ms, I dunno, never occurred to me that M&Ms on a table would stimulate anything except salivary glands. They're convex, not concave. Ergo no effect. :dunno:

Ya learn sump'm every day. Wiki says the term has seven different meanings, including:

>> a Scottish term for a walk-in cupboard or cupboard under the stairs where precious and rarely used items are kept in long-term storage, often in a rather muddled-together way <<

Who knew.

About this time last year (August really) I was walking around another big hole out your way, Crater Lake. Pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back